Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

A Page On My Personal Diary. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Page On My Personal Diary. (333 Views)

See A Page On Instagram Where Nigerians Are Ask To Drop Their Orgasm Face. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Page On My Personal Diary. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
2015 in retrospect, It has been a wonderful and excellent risk taking year, I ventured in a undaring risk that would cut short life if found without gain.
Yeah I thankGod for keeping me successfully.
2015 happened to be a year, I had tremendous increase in opposite sex relationship, it is not a boast, no an achievement, but I keep my relationship healthy and cordial.
But one thing about me is that though am not a womanizer, am not a sex freak... I don't keep sexual nor intimate relationship but I keep female acquaintances. Yeah my guys seems to be surprise how I cope, the secret is that I get what I want, but what I want is not what they are wanting.
I respect, cherish and care for the opposite sex a lot not because I need something from them but I love to be with them. Yeah you might ask why....yeah all my life I grew up with my sisters so the feeling of caring for opposite sex drives joy to me... that has made them flock around me, but I know the players.
I happen to meet lots of ladies from social medias not from my wants but from them...we chat and make mutual friends.

I happen to meet a lady on facebook...we chatted as if we knew our selves, from facebook to whatsapp, then to phone calls almost three month, then we planned on a date..met each for the first time...had lunch together. Since then we've been talking...
But I noticed she started acting like a girlfriend, wanting to satisfy me in any way sexual as she does and says...but I don't love her to the essent of having an intercourse.
I just wanna keep her as friend.
This story is by the way.
Now back to myself......Though I might seem cool, I have my bad side, am too concious of time, if I fix an appointment by 8:00am, if yoy are 2minutes late, I will pick offense with you..sorry for that...yeah I keep to time for sure...
Never upset me when the sun is shinning cos if I turn red... I will suck your blood...I tends to disregard those that attach themselves to me most often.
Hey that's much..mam stopping.
But my life has been so good. Am loving, caring...very very social...
That's a little about me....
This 2016 will definetly come with a better change for me.
My motto still remain "Live, love God, remain healthy..

(1) (Reply)

Can Marriage Change A Lady Who Is A Hustler / Happy Birthday To Us All / Valentine And Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.