Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533917 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2016
sweetmaris:

The truth is ogboraph is jus too stubborn
Because with what market did yesterday, am sure he can't come out in the open
Personally I bought yesterday but am still holding my trade becos of lesser trades and lower lot size
Even if the market should move against me by 200 pips from dis position, am still okay
But Mr Ogbo would keep adding trades with bigger lots size,
I employ the house, this time around no stories he MUST pay his debt, becos its very clear to the house he made more than triple of the said amount, but decided to use all to trade again in order to make millions... This is greed of the highest order and its beginning to get irritating

no one could say it better.a pure lesson for us all.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2016
prettyboey:
I am really really frustrated now cry cry cry cry I need to calm down my nerves because i might end up jumping on every trade to revenge my los.....Anyway i believe next week is full of promises..i am done for the month of March...

Happy Pips y'all

Try and walk away from ur system (laptop), as in jus pack it up or better still give ur modem to someone, otherwise you wud be tempted to peep and then gboooommmm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2016
sweetmaris:

The truth is ogboraph is jus too stubborn
Because with what market did yesterday, am sure he can't come out in the open
Personally I bought yesterday but am still holding my trade becos of lesser trades and lower lot size
Even if the market should move against me by 200 pips from dis position, am still okay

But Mr Ogbo would keep adding trades with bigger lots size,
I employ the house, this time around no stories he MUST pay his debt, becos its very clear to the house he made more than triple of the said amount, but decided to use all to trade again in order to make millions... This is greed of the highest order and its beginning to get irritating

He is more than Stubborn.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2016
prettyboey:
I am really really frustrated now cry cry cry cry I need to calm down my nerves because i might end up jumping on every trade to revenge my los.....Anyway i believe next week is full of promises..i am done for the month of March...

Happy Pips y'all

Hello P.B,

Calm Down bro, you are an elite sniper, snipers dont use machine gunz and dont shoot at everything. In your hands is a riffle, a shot at a time and limited bullets (your account)... Make every freaking bullet count, you know without hitting the targets assigned to you, you will become broke because no one will hire you for other contracts.

Snipers dont fuss, stay still, wait for that perfect opportunity, and if it fails, try and try again

Happy Sniping Bro

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2016
sweetmaris:

Try and walk away from ur system (laptop), as in jus pack it up or better still give ur modem to someone, otherwise you wud be tempted to peep and then gboooommmm
@sweetmaris , i bet you are right because i ended up getting back to my laptop...lol i think i am obsessed..but i swear i wont take anymore trade till april.

PIPsharingan:

Hello P.B,
Calm Down bro, you are an elite sniper, snipers dont use machine gunz and dont shoot at everything. In your hands is a riffle, a shot at a time and limited bullets (your account)... Make every freaking bullet count, you know without hitting the targets assigned to you, you will become broke because no one will hire you for other contracts.
Snipers dont fuss, stay still, wait for that perfect opportunity, and if it fails, try and try again
Happy Sniping Bro
@PS...Your post has already calmed down my nerves...thanks will do exactly that..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2016
BUY opportunities for EU, GU and NU, AU, showing up gradually
SELL Opportunities for UJ showing up gradually.
But I missed the minor SELL opportunity in EU this morning because of holdup............. embarassed
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good Afternoon Pip Slashers,

Second battle against the euro family (EUR/GBP), he is coming to help his family (EUR/AUD)...Not to worry, I am risking 0.9% to gain 1.5%, Risking lil to make a lil more than lil is the code

Hiyaaaa...

Happy Slashing peeps

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wait for our entry signal lol dont rush if you rush in you will rush out that is how we do our things @Pips Arena

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
prettyboey:

@sweetmaris , i bet you are right because i ended up getting back to my laptop...lol i think i am obsessed..but i swear i wont take anymore trade till april.

@PS...Your post has already calmed down my nerves...thanks will do exactly that..
I am not a fan of giving ameliorating advises. But you should know market isn't moving as a function of time , rather as a function of price which is in-turn a function of current economic condition and traders emotion. So its not a question of not taking anymore trades until April but if you have a good trading system which you follow..If you do the issue of fighting the market ( in which case you are 95 percent bound to lose ) wont come up...Its a matter of waiting until the right signal shows up and you jump at it.
you just have to keep watching depending on your choice time-frame...with one of my trading system which is my 5 minutes ATM daily trend capture system for example ,I get one or two signals everyday.
So if your system isnt capable of telling when to stay away from trade then it needs a review for optimization.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by austynoh: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
My heart goes to prettyboey and I suggest you shut your system completely and engage your mind with something else...Meanwhile Eurjpy is in a bullish mode at the moment and if it remains this way,I shall be looking to take a quick 40pips out of it and give the rest to the market.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Casn anybody help me on how to us this system its non repainting indicator i tel you because i have done the back testing of this

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please for those that have been sending me pm
I don't know how to go about it
I can't even open the pm let alone know the content
Please can anybody be kind enough to put me through
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
I just sold UJ now(2:00pm) @ 112.517
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
omoluka:

Can you recommend a good trading software

Metatrader 4 (MT4). It's available on Windows, Android and Ios Operating System.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
jorel1:
I am not a fan of giving ameliorating advises. But you should know market isn't moving as a function of time , rather as a function of price which is in-turn a function of current economic condition and traders emotion. So its not a question of not taking anymore trades until April but if you have a good trading system which you follow..If you do the issue of fighting the market ( in which case you are 95 percent bound to lose ) wont come up...Its a matter of waiting until the right signal shows up and you jump at it.
you just have to keep watching depending on your choice time-frame...with one of my trading system which is my 5 minutes ATM daily trend capture system for example ,I get one or two signals everyday.
So if your system isnt capable of telling when to stay away from trade then it needs a review for optimization.

Thanks bro, well noted. I think i have to work on my enteries. i huge problem with my them... whenever i see a setup its either i enter too early or too late. I will have to optimize as you have said. Thanks again.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
jorel1:

Cool name! cool grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
olly12:
Casn anybody help me on how to us this system its non repainting indicator i tel you because i have done the back testing of this
Which indicator is this?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please i am just curious , will any of you will be holding your trades through the holidays ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
unclenna:
But I missed the minor SELL opportunity in EU this morning because of holdup............. embarassed
I just sold UJ now(2:00pm) @ 112.517
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
prettyboey:
Please i am just curious , will any of you will be holding your trades through the holidays ?
Yes. the UJ I just entered is for long term(maybe for 3 to 5 days. Depending on the number of days the trend will last). I will hold it till I get a counter signal.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
well its a secret @uncleena both i dont just get how to use it and am serious about it
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
olly12:
Use it the way it is on the chart! How else do you want to use it? Though on H4 TF, you need a lot of patience, as one trade could run for a whole week. You may try it on shorter time frames like 5. 15. or M30 to see the outcome.
Meanwhile, whats the name of the indicator.?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
olly12:
well its a secret @uncleena both i dont just get how to use it and am serious about it
If is a secret then keep it very safe.........I wish you well...... cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
unclenna:
Buy AU now(4:04pm) at 0.75184. Hold and follow the trend
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
THIS indicator is non repainting but how can someone use this

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
olly12:
you already got rid of the other third mainland bridge indicator? that was cheesy cheesy quick....anyway I think its all the same buy and sell arrow so I guess a user manual isnt neccessary ,so just buy up arrow and sell down arrow..hope you find my tip useful. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
unclenna:
Buy GU now(5:00pm) at 1.41413.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol seriously you are such a funny guy but i can promise you those bridge is better than anything you can ever use

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
jorel1:
you already got rid of the other third mainland bridge indicator? that was cheesy cheesy quick....anyway I think its all the same buy and sell arrow so I guess a user manual isnt neccessary ,so just buy up arrow and sell down arrow..hope you find my tip useful. grin

grin grin grin grin grin....Mr. Jorel...pls dont ki me grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
olly12:
that must be something cute but why don't you share it here so that everyone in the house can have a look at it and give you the necessary information you so desire?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JAkpayen(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
@olly12
Is it the same indi as below that you talk about? It may not repaint but it is a lagging indicator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.