Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533320 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2016
jorel1:

Man , seriously you are confused...
First of all, it was your integrated circuit indicator then the world map indicator, then the rainbow indicator, then the third mainland bridge indicator each of which you attested was the best and final holy grail and now back to the arrow indicator which is one of the first custm indicator every trader used in his career.
Stop using these customized indicators and you see your confusion dissappear.

Please do away with indicators, dont look for easy way out through buy sell arrows, your eyes can do better than those arrows.

I agree completely... It seems that indicators dull the mind... Like the trader can no longer think for himself.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2016
lawson007:

those who spoke against him should start hiding small small...

as for ogboraph v. manutd,,, i smile as i read this quote last week after ogboraph shows balance of above $500 raised from the less than $10 equity grin for the OP mind, Ogboraph has shame those spoke against his attitude to trading grin grin,

pls come out and say that again as i am 99% sure ogboraph must have blew that particular account by now to back on the street grin

ogboraph or anybody can prove me wrong on this..... waiting grin

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Spekulator(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2016
olly12:
this indicator does not give signal often on higher time frames so i have worked on it so that it gives often and developed a way to use it in three time frames so that more accurate signals can be available for traders at all times even on 1 minute time frame. That is what am seeing right now as am posting this

Funniest Dude on this thread i doubt if u've written even a line of code on mql4 talk much of a full indicator - yet you're saying u've worked on it(the indicator you supposedly created) to give more accurate signal.

note: taking credits for someone else work is a crime...............be creative learn how to code (only then you can sell if you need to)
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Who is this sultry babe mentioning me?

Well i ont know what you are implying but in all honesty i have done my part in the online fx trading business.

I have designed a software that makes consistent average profit of 10 to 20% monthly and i even showed a real time trade activity for one full month.

The peoblem is that Most Nigerian online fx traders dont have money to trade and this is why my clients are basically from outside the country.

8 out of 10 fx trAders in Nigeria have less than 1k trading capital so how does 20% maKe sense to a trader with 500usd so my sweet lady,i don try.

I will never scam anyone in my life so when they call me to ask if they can make 50% or more,i just ask them to go play lotto...fx trading is not for anyone.

Btw you can add me on watsup on ...meeting new people and making friends is a hobby i love expecially meeting calm beauties like you.

Good morning and happy easther.
What minimum capital do you recommend?? and how much $$ per pip would you recommend your client to use with that minimum capital??
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just to help you out.
https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/education/trading_tips/post_of_the_day/2014/01/02/Backtesting_to_Find_a_More_Reliable_CCI_Signal.html

As for rest of you too you can read that to help you.

After this i am no more replying you your comments again. Good luck with you all Mr know all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Today I couldn't make it to the cinema so I just got my popcorn n coke sipping n chewing as usu grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
my own is that each trader should use whatever works for him or her...period.

i once used indicators, but i dont see myself using it. never!

but if it works for u, then use it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Friendly advice to all: Pls don't display any indicator you can not share with members on this thread, to avoid acrimony. It is wrong to entice and tempt members with what you are not ready to share.

Happy Easter to all.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
i have been reading comments here for more than a week. And its very interesting! A lots of i too know guys here, loads of hard working sincere guys here too wanting to make money out of forex! no b small thing o.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
@MR Olly , keep doing what U r doing as long as it works for U. Someone said "care about what other people think and you will always remain their prisoner" coz they will always say something. When all thing goes well they will praise U, when U make mistakes, they criticize U...

I employ U to join fiverr if you have not and put up your indicators for sell, someone out there will value your services to them. Hopefully U will raise money to go live...

Attached below is what I have made so far from fiverr..
Please, there are no secrets to success on fiverr, forget about those junks d so-call gurus sale, just create an account with them and start selling your products..
Meanwhile... l thank God for last week trades, anticipating better trades next week.

Happy easter

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm, I smell lies... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edd1e:
Hmmm, I smell lies... grin grin

I kind of smell demo over here.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Continue smelling lies/demo bro....
see someone's account I manage below...
Have U ever seen anyone withdraw from demo before?
E be lyk say I get fiverr order, make I run...

Good nyte

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
saintfaculty:
Continue smelling lies/demo bro....
see someone's account I manage below...
Have U ever seen anyone withdraw from demo before?
E be lyk say I get fiverr order, make I run...

Good nyte
common, I think their skepticism is in order..Seeing that your open positions are in cent profits while your total profit is in 10s of thousand.
And you were able to withdraw $30K with such cent profits .
Just doesn't add up.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2016
jorel1:
common, I think their skepticism is in order..Seeing that your open positions are in cent profits while your total profit is in 10s of thousand.
And you were able to withdraw $30K with such cent profits .
Just doesn't add up.

continue thinking... when U don't know something U ask instead of assuming...

D account U made reference to is a cent account which $700 was deposited into... so far I have been able to make $389+ profit, withdrawing $300.
Remember that's an account I manage...
my personal account is the first screen shot I posted on this page.

una no dey tire?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 6:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Why are men (especially nigerian) intimidated when the see a sucessful female trader

Well there is nothing to prove would hav posted a couple of pictures but then its not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Unu no dey tire for argument? grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
jamace:
Unu no dey tire for argument? grin grin
This is what happens every week when the market is closed oooo....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2016
^^ grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by boyafx(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2016
saintfaculty:

D account U made reference to is a cent account which $700 was deposited into... so far I have been able to make $389+ profit, withdrawing $300.

una no dey tire?
oga is it still your robot or manual tradung
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2016
saintfaculty I dey feel u, "If you want to have a better performance than the crowd, you must do things differently from the crowd".
Sir John Templeton
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2016
It's very difficult to be different from the rest of the crowd the majority of the time, which by definition is what you're doing if you're a successful trader.
So many people want the positive rewards of being a successful trader without being willing to go through the commitment and pain. And there's a lot of pain.
Avoid the temptation of wanting to be completely right.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sunday Nuggets

"If investing is entertaining, if you're having fun, you're probably not making any money. Good investing is boring". George Soros

"Good traders offer no excuses, make no complaints. They live willingly with the vagaries of life and the markets". Peter Steidlmayer

"A trader is the weakest link of any trading system". Alexander Elder

"In this business if you're good, you're right six times out of ten. You're never going to be right nine times out of ten". Peter Lynch

"I am no better than the next trader, just quicker at realizing my losses and moving on to the next trade". George Soros

"Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked". Warren Buffett

"Never assume that the unreasonable or the unexpected cannot happen. It can. It does. It will". Peter Steidlmayer

"A trader should have no opinion. The stronger your opinion, the harder it is to get out of a losing position". Paul Rotter

"The biggest secret about success is that there isn’t any big secret about it, or if there is, then it’s a secret from me, too. The idea of searching for some secret for trading success misses the point". Ed Seykota

"The worst thing you can do is not to try". Linda Bradford Raschke

"If you have an approach that makes money, then money management can make the difference between success and failure... ... I try to be conservative in my risk management. I want to make sure I'll be around to play tomorrow. Risk control is essential". Monroe Trout

That one is ok, till next sunday

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
sweetmaris:
Why are men (especially nigerian) intimidated when the see a sucessful female trader

Well there is nothing to prove would hav posted a couple of pictures but then its not worth it
Tell me, how successful are you?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
sweetmaris:

Abeg, aunty remain calm and focused o. Dont invite them o. grin
My hand no dey o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
@currentprice
We were trying to do what should be done to anyone recovering from a downfall and that is to urge him on...well what do you do to a man that is down..knock him down some more?I only wished he took out some 'coins' before the change in tide.but i believe he is one of us and he will pay back and come out of this bad tides.U should wish him well too.

jamace:
Friendly advice to all: Pls don't display any indicator you can not share with members on this thread, to avoid acrimony. It is wrong to entice and tempt members with what you are not ready to share..
Totally agree with you.
@Amolak keep up the good work.I need to read those nuggets daily before trading.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
saintfaculty:

una no dey tire?
For those who are using EA, this one will help u alot, It automatically stops ur EA when news is around and enabling after the news. It also sends notification before the news directly to ur mobile phone. Download it here and download some other tools in 'Free tools'
http://www.icefx.eu/newsinfo/ Happy Easter
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
amolak:
Sunday Nuggets

"If investing is entertaining, if you're having fun, you're probably not making any money. Good investing is boring". George Soros

Yep, cos you keep looking out for the same things and doing the same things over and over again. Gets really boring, but the reward is worth it though. Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Was just smiling when people from nowhere came out to back the miracle trader when he moved $10 t $500. It highlights why many people will never break even in this business. You know something is wrong but since you have seen some abracadabra, you will want to sound smart and jump on a bandwagon that has broken down countlessly instead. Lol. I wonder if the ghost handles that appeared to offer praise will help pay the young man that his money has disappeared.

Can also see Benpuzzy still using his female account lmao. Una well done.

fxbomovi:
my own is that each trader should use whatever works for him or her...period.
i once used indicators, but i dont see myself using it. never!
but if it works for u, then use it.
Good point sir. However anyone that can stop using indicators should do so. You will waste more time and lose more money with them.
And anyone that has been here for a while that is dumb enough to pay for an Indicator deserves whatever happens to them and their money.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Shevychen2:
Was just smiling when people from nowhere came out to back the miracle trader when he moved $10 t $500. You know something is wrong but since you have seen some abracadabra,

Good point sir. However anyone that can stop using indicators should do so.

1 + like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.