Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (534117 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol after all this years in the business i know how to use anything usable lol kkk see Naija guys. anyways only a single person said what i was expecting thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Take part profit on the dragon
And leave the rest to run grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dorodee(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
dorodee:
Journey don start oo... Gj 162.*** here we come.

Closed two positions @ over 100pips each... Last one brought to BE.. Easter break tinz!.. Cheers
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Counter trade...
Am placing a sell with half of my normal lot
Size
Cue; taken from the 1h chart
Either way we win
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dorodee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
sweetmaris:
Counter trade...
Am placing a sell with half of my normal lot
Size
Cue; taken from the 1h chart
Either way we win

Hmmm GJ no dey take eye see counter ooo! Its good u're using half lot shaa... Enjoy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
unclenna:
BUY opportunities for EU, GU and NU, AU, showing up gradually
SELL Opportunities for UJ showing up gradually.
But I missed the minor SELL opportunity in EU this morning because of holdup............. embarassed
Buy NU now(7:30pm) at 0.67012 for long term.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
dorodee:

Hmmm GJ no dey take eye see counter ooo! Its good u're using half lot shaa... Enjoy

abi oo, jus wanted a quick one
But seems am going to close the trade afterall
Hav made good pips on the upward move
So jus wanted to risk a quarter of what I made on the sell
But alas am closing shop and calling it a day
All positions closed
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
missed todays harvest from EU and GU. tomorrow I know will be better
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
^^^holiday might slow things down o
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by swiftz(f): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2016
@manutd19, please how do I reach you?
Important.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2016
swiftz:
@manutd19, please how do I reach you?
Important.

You can reach me on this number 08174503939
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2016
are we there yet?

happy good Friday to all
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2016
naijababee:
are we there yet?

happy good Friday to all

grin grin grin grin
Stop trying to be someone you're not.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Morning all...
Jus woke up grin
Noffin like being your own boss
Lemme see whatz coking as regards GJ n GU
Wud b back in a jiffy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2016
Karlebolu:

grin grin grin grin
Stop trying to be someone you're not.
I dont understand, he or she tried a user name and it was already in use by someone else then he or she chose this one closer to choice name. So why do you think she is trying to be someone you wish she was when she never said she was.
I might as well decide to pick a username Karleboluu.. so what would say ?? that I was trying to be you?? common grin grin
Although On this nairaland I actively control all the jorels from jorel to jorel1-10, if I saw someone with the username jorel12 , should I call him an imposter??
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
philosophical
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
jorel1:
I dont understand, he or she tried a user name and it was already in use by someone else then he or she chose this one closer to choice name. So why do you think she is trying to be someone you wish she was when she never said she was.
I might as well decide to pick a username Karleboluu.. so what would say ?? that I was trying to be you?? common grin grin
Although On this nairaland I actively control all the jorels from jorel to jorel1-10, if I saw someone with the username jorel12 , should I call him an imposter??

I wonder myself, even I have never seen the real name claimer post here.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2016
jorel1:

I don't have any issue with the name, it's just the phrase he/she keeps using.
. I mean the "are we there yet" phrase, we all know it's peculiar to one person i.e the original naijababe and she's no more active on NL(with that moniker). So why steal someone else's name...ok, that's acceptable. How about stealing someone else's phrase if you don't have an ulterior motive?

His/her motive is to make everyone believe she's naijababe after then who knows what might happen ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Happy Easter holidays guys...

Sorry I could not post hw my last two trades went, it's been a crazy day for me and I am just taking a breather to update us...

So the EUR/AUD fetched me 47pips and about 0.6%, into my account, while the EUR/GBP made -1.2 pips and 0% gains(B. E)

In summary:

TRADES : 6
GOOD TRADES: 2
BAD TRADES: 4
PIP LOSS: - 4
% GAIN: 0.1
% ACCURACY : 33‰

Not my best of weeks but at least we are outta loss, so we have one last week to go, how will the month end ?
Lemme ponder over that as I go around doing my chores.

Happy slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Karlebolu:

I don't have any issue with the name, it's just the phrase he/she keeps using.
. I mean the "are we there yet" phrase, we all know it's peculiar to one person i.e the original naijababe and she's no more active on NL(with that moniker). So why steal someone else's name...ok, that's acceptable. How about stealing someone else's phrase if you don't have an ulterior motive?

His/her motive is to make everyone believe she's naijababe after then who knows what might happen ? undecided

very wrong assumption your last paragraph
the last time I read through the forum I have never read anywhere the phrase "are we there yet" peculiar to naijababe.
I will advice you to keep facing your trading life because this your defense can not help to bring anybody back. no one know it all

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
naijababee:

very wrong assumption your last paragraph
the last time I read through the forum I have never read anywhere the phrase "are we there yet" peculiar to naijababe.
I will advice you to keep facing your trading life because this your defense can not help to bring anybody back. no one know it all

If you are really not an imposter, why haven't put up a disclaimer that you are not naijababe? undecided

I'm actually not the first person to accuse you of impersonating her. You know, to protect your name/reputation and stop all these confusions why don't you do it now?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
okay

To whom it may concern "I AM NAIJABABEE NOT NAIJABABE"

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
naijababee:
okay

to whom it may concern "I AM NAIJABABEE NOT NAIJABABE"

Why might want to add it to your signature, not everyone will see this page.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Karlebolu:

Why might want to add it to your signature, not everyone will see this page.

well anybody not seeing this page have the right to ask to confirm, likewise not everybody see signature of everyone on the page.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
BUY EU NOW @ 1.11693

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Resuming my GJ buy
Tight stop though

@ karlebolu, the phrase " are we dere yet" is not the original naijababe's slang but one guy dey call odiaero or
So dats if am not mistaken

So jus save urself the stress of arguing with this fake naijababeeeee, becos the person sounds jobless

As the search for ogboraph begins, anyone with useful information should report to the nearest........ grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
sweetmaris:
Resuming my GJ buy
Tight stop though

@ karlebolu, the phrase " are we dere yet" is not the original naijababe's slang but one guy dey call odiaero or

So jus save urself the stress of arguing with this fake naijababeeeee, becos the person sounds jobless

As the search for ogboraph begins, anyone with useful information should report to the nearest........ grin

you be fully employed original sweetmeris I will reserve my comment for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
naijababee:

you be fully employed original sweetmeris I will reserve my comment for you.

We all know you are not naijababe
Why are you impersonating
Unless you hav an ulterior motive

Very soon you will tell them to come and join a faceless whatzapp group, after which you will tell them to pay 15k for monthly subscription, tongue we know your type
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dorodee(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
sweetmaris:

We all know you are not naijababe
Why are you impersonating
Unless you hav an ulterior motive

Very soon you will tell them to come and join a faceless whatzapp group, after which you will tell them to pay 15k for monthly subscription, tongue we know your type

Hahaha ha.... Abeg see coding

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ghen Ghen.....Ghen Ghen ......it has started again.... no much trade today in my pairs because of d hols. Little pips made so let me get my coke n popcorn n let d show continue..... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
sweetmaris:
Resuming my GJ buy
Tight stop though

You gave us the impression dat u r a newbie buh knowing Odiaero famous quote ehn grin grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Redslip:

You gave us the impression dat u r a newbie buh knowing Odiaero famous quote ehn grin grin lipsrsealed

One does not have to be an old chap to know odiaero, his story has been told on FTA over and over again, in order to alert new comers of his type

You cannot talk of FTA without making reference to DAT chap.. Expect for people who came jus this jan, and as u can see we are kinda making reference to him so you see it goes on and on

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.