Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533914 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
sweetmaris:

One does not have to be an old chap to know odiaero, his story has been told on FTA over and over again, [/in order to alert new comers of his type

You cannot talk of FTA without making reference to DAT chap.. Expect for people who came jus this jan, and as u can see we are kinda making reference to him so you see it goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Redslip:

Please do you have understanding problem ??
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
sweetmaris:

Please do you have understanding problem ??

Boss! boss!! it hasn't come to dat na, pls don't take it d wrong way we r all newbies
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Is it just my platform, GBPNZD and GBPAUD spreads 30 and 20 pips respectively presently shocked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
well this is new and powerful no testing for anybody or anything like that if you need it you will have to pay for it so if you don't want to loss your money and you are tired of losing just buy this indicator its just $20 perfect money for NL only. you are free to comment and say what you like.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
this indicator does not give signal often on higher time frames so i have worked on it so that it gives often and developed a way to use it in three time frames so that more accurate signals can be available for traders at all times even on 1 minute time frame. That is what am seeing right now as am posting this

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
olly12:
well this is new and powerful no testing for anybody or anything like that if you need it you will have to pay for it so if you don't want to loss your money and you are tired of losing just buy this indicator its just $20 perfect money for NL only. you are free to comment and say what you like.

Just say you are looking for money to open ur live account instead of trying to market different kinds of indicators to newbies...

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
well you can say what ever you like those that know me they know i have enough in my account. Anyways i will show this indicator signal here next week and after that no more. And if anybody by then sees the work and wishes to buy i can promise you i will not sell it less than $100 so say what you like.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
olly12:
If this works so well why will you sell for a paltry $20, too many questions running through my head but lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
sweetmaris:
Resumning my GJ buy
Tight stop though

@ karlebolu, the phrase " are we dere yet" is not the original naijababe's slang but one guy dey call odiaero or
So dats if am not mistaken

So jus save urself the stress of arguing with this fake naijababeeeee, becos the person sounds jobless

As the search for ogboraph begins, anyone with useful information should report to the nearest........ grin

Close my GJ in green though small pips sha
No thanks to the slow movement today

@ house seems I talked too much today
Was really bored though
Pls for those I offended indirectly... My bad
From next week am going to withdraw back to my shell
Twas fun anyways
Ciao
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Capitals:

If this works so well why will you sell for a paltry $20, too many questions running through my head but lipsrsealed
Seriously i have never sold any indicator on this forum before. and you are also right why $20, but seriously, if i give this indicator out for free it wont make any sense because they will make money with it daily with accurate precision. But why 20? i know if i sell it for $100 not too many people will buy it because they can not afford it, so i was like trying to help. Yoruba adage says what you don't buy u don't value that's why i wont give it out free.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
This olly12 guy with indicators.. U r willing to sell the indicator u tested on demo account for $20, the indicator u probably gt 4 free. U r going to be more confuse with more indicators u use. I don't think u r ready to trade the live forex market yet, better stick with ur indicators on demo account... angry

If u think that *forex grail indicator* is going to make u a fortune, u r in for a joke.. shocked

Oops, My bad, sorry, did I spoil ur market?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
I am really really pissed off about a post i just read....
olly12:
olly12:
this indicator does not give signal often on higher time frames so i have worked on it so that it gives often and developed a way to use it in three time frames so that more accurate signals can be available for traders at all times even on 1 minute time frame. That is what am seeing right now as am posting this
olly12:
well you can say what ever you like those that know me they know i have enough in my account. Anyways i will show this indicator signal here next week and after that no more. And if anybody by then sees the work and wishes to buy i can promise you i will not sell it less than $100 so say what you like.

Alright....
You were the same guy who was talking about some fancy indicator some couple of weeks ago.
Yesterday, you were here talking about another crap of indicator by the way what happened to the first indicator? i dont wanna know anyway.
You posted an indicator here asking for help, asking the house to help you know how to use it, i believe none of the readers of this thread trying charging you a penny for that service obviously you wanted it for free.

Now this indicator that you are now talking about..no! you are now selling.. you barely know how it works much less to trade with it.
If you really believe yourself as a profitable trader as you have been on this thread screaming throughout, i dont think you will even get time to be here selling an indicator for an amount as a professional trader that you claimed to be can make in just a sec with your eye closed.

Please stop leading we the newbies astray.The purpose of this thread was stated clearly at beginning of it, and moreover i dont think your intention of following this thread was to buy indicators from other members but to learn and perfect your art of forex trading, then why are you here jumping from one indicator to the another every now and then...Please give us a break...
Mic dropped......

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Edd1e:
This olly12 guy with indicators.. U r willing to sell the indicator u tested on demo account for $20, the indicator u probably gt 4 free. U r going to be more confuse with more indicators u use. I don't think u r ready to trade the live forex market yet, better stick with ur indicators on demo account... angry

If u think that *forex grail indicator* is going to make u a fortune, u r in for a joke.. shocked

Oops, My bad, sorry, did I spoil ur market?? grin grin

lol i have been trading live hmmmmmm i dont think you have heard about forex when i started anyways you are free with your opinions.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
At olly12 please please please and please, this is not a place to sell indicators.

FTA is concerned with trading alerts and development of newbies and pros, I mean a place to share ideas (alerts). So if you want/wish to sell any indicator, do you self a favor of visiting OLX, Jumia, Konga or the MQL5 forum or your whatsapp group. I'm sure you'll get more newbies over there and definitely record a high sale.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
olly12:

lol i have been trading live hmmmmmm i dont think you have heard about forex when i started anyways you are free with your opinions.
Yeah probably, u've been trading since inception of forex and I am just a rookie with bunch of indicators fidgeting on which to use to perfect my forex grail desire... grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
olly12:

they will make money with it daily with accurate precision.

And you know this by back testing or actual use? Hope it meets your expectations anyway.
Enjoy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
lol anyways the indicator is not for sale and it was never for sale i have not tried to sell any indicator here before and i wont start now. lol i know this stare comments and it has already done that lol.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ogboraph has been awfully quiet lately, I trust he has paid up the money he mistakenly miscalculated. Nice job
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
olly12:

Yeah yeh yeh sure you have...and you are still jumping from indi to indi? Even me who started few months ago didnt do that...Anyway,next week will be April which of the indicators are you planning of using? I am asking because from your posts you dropped 1 in February, i think 2 or 3 in March....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
olly12:

Man , seriously you are confused...
First of all, it was your integrated circuit indicator then the world map indicator, then the rainbow indicator, then the third mainland bridge indicator each of which you attested was the best and final holy grail and now back to the arrow indicator which is one of the first custm indicator every trader used in his career.
Stop using these customized indicators and you see your confusion dissappear. try it and see
I know you are addicted to them, you once posted that you have used 10000 indicators, no offense but only a mentally deranged person would keep using something up till its 10000th hoping for a change or solution, a crazy person would likely stop at the 100th...I think I stopped indicators in my 20th usage so I guess my sanity is still intact grin grin .
For people like you who have been trading since the beginning of forex , I understand the negative impact of being an old timer in forex ,what it does to someone after all the incurred losses.

Please do away with indicators, dont look for easy way out through buy sell arrows, your eyes can do better than those arrows.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
jorel1:

Man , seriously you are confused...
First of all, it was your integrated circuit indicator then the world map indicator, then the rainbow indicator, then the third mainland bridge indicator each of which you attested was the best and final holy grail and now back to the arrow indicator which is one of the first custm indicator every trader used in his career.
Stop using these customized indicators and you see your confusion dissappear. try it and see
I know you are addicted to them, you once posted that you have used 10000 indicators, no offense but only a mentally deranged person would keep using something up till its 10000th hoping for a change or solution, a crazy person would likely stop at the 100th...I think I stopped indicators in my 20th usage so I guess my sanity is still intact grin grin .
For people like you who have been trading since the beginning of forex , I understand the negative impact of being an old timer in forex ,what it does to someone after all the incurred losses.

Please do away with indicators, dont look for easy way out through buy sell arrows, your eyes can do better than those arrows.
It’s called “cognitive dissonance,” where one can’t imagine a truth because it’s in direct opposition to what they believe..
He will probably still use another indicator next month, then another and another. maybe this time, it will be his last 20001st indicator.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wadetaw202: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls house, can anyone please enlighten me on how to add alert to an indicator/strategy on mt4?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Too much noise on this forum... YES, too much noise
I limited my comment when I discovered what works for ME.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Hehehehehe I trust my FTA goons
You cannot come to this house and sell systems or indi
You would be swallowed up by the sharks

If am lying ask Toks2008 grin

Happy Sunday sorry jare Saturday!

*Runs back to hiding....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2016
lol i don't know i can cause this lot of confusion in your brains. if you don't know what to say please shut up. i have been training people and teaching people to trade non of you newbies know what it takes, those that i teach knows what i gave them. so if i post an indicator here its your problem to accept it or shut up please lets not talk like a lame person. for ur information i posted that for people like you to react. because o know you will definitely.

A typical Africa man and Black mind like you people by now will still be wearing leaves as cloth because its hard for you to research. when you seize to learn you have die. Newbies or whatever you may think you are when you dont bother to learn you will surely fall to the pit at last, market changes and you have to change with it. so if you are so smart and you think you are all in all,that is not my problem go and ask my group members how we are doing and the loads of good educative information they are getting. we have banked more than 500pips in two weeks in that group people comment are i don't know forex is this simple, so please, i am not the type that insult people lets know how to talk to each other here.

For those of you newbies talking, all you have to do is stay here for two years without blowing your account then you can comment on whatever i write until then please just read and keep your mouth shut because you don't i repeat don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2016
sweetmaris:
Hehehehehe I trust my FTA goons
You can come to this house and sell systems or indi
You would be swallowed up by the sharks

If am lying ask Toks2008 grin

Happy Sunday sorry jare Saturday!

*Runs back to hiding....

Who is this sultry babe mentioning me?

Well i ont know what you are implying but in all honesty i have done my part in the online fx trading business.

I have designed a software that makes consistent average profit of 10 to 20% monthly and i even showed a real time trade activity for one full month.

The peoblem is that Most Nigerian online fx traders dont have money to trade and this is why my clients are basically from outside the country.

8 out of 10 fx trAders in Nigeria have less than 1k trading capital so how does 20% maKe sense to a trader with 500usd so my sweet lady,i don try.

I will never scam anyone in my life so when they call me to ask if they can make 50% or more,i just ask them to go play lotto...fx trading is not for anyone.

Btw you can add me on watsup on ...meeting new people and making friends is a hobby i love expecially meeting calm beauties like you.

Good morning and happy easther.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Ghanaian adage : Empty barrels make the most noise !!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Who is this sultry babe mentioning me?

Btw you can add me on watsup on xxxxxxx...meeting new people and making friends is a hobby i love expecially meeting calm beauties like you.

Good morning and happy easther.

for your mind he be lady abi grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2016
@ olly12

so with all the bla bla bla 9years in trading this all you can come up with grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2016
currentprice:

for you mind he be lady abi grin

lol!

A nairalander once told me that many female monikers with female pictures are actually male so i don't doubt you at all.

I was quite impressed to see a female fx trader cos they are not much and that was why i even got more curious.

But if she is a he then that is her cup of kunnu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.