Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533912 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Some people are only happy to see to the downfall of others then they can comfortably smile grin grin . their body and mind itches when others succeed. cry cry . Pathetic
which is one of the reasons I stopped posting account balance here , so I wont bear responsibilty for someones miscalculated sucide cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
jorel1:
Some people are only happy to see to the downfall of others then they can comfortably smile grin grin . their body and mind itches when others succeed. cry cry . Pathetic
which is one of the reasons I stopped posting account balance here , so I wont bear responsibilty for someones miscalculated sucide cheesy cheesy
my brother, that kind behaviour tired me o, Africans would always be africans, that is why most of these white people are trying to reject us.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
boyafx:

oga is it still your robot or manual tradung

No time for manual trade now, still auto trading.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
amolak:
For those who are using EA, this one will help u alot, It automatically stops ur EA when news is around and enabling after the news. It also sends notification before the news directly to ur mobile phone. Download it here and download some other tools in 'Free tools'
http://www.icefx.eu/newsinfo/ Happy Easter

Thanks and all d best bro... though my best trading time so far has been when a major news is released....

I wish everyone a better trading experience this week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Capitals:

Yep, cos you keep looking out for the same things and doing the same things over and over again. Gets really boring, but the reward is worth it though. Nice one
For those that have been in touch via mails these past few months, it's appreciated. As is the custom on FTA, I know my actions could be misconstrued and tongues would lash, nevertheless I do this in celebration of the season. I promised to walk you through one of my trades stating details of what I would do and why I would do it, and here it is.

Note: trade could end in a loss so viewers discretion is advised.

feel free to criticize, leave your comments and notify me if I skipped anything.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
The pair is ChfJpy,
Why; I see a fresh supply level that s in sync with the top of my dropping channel line.
I also see a nice profit margin above 800pts though I will exiting my last trade at 500pts(very important for me).
I m also of the notion that only a novice will buy after a rise in price at price levels where the chart shows there are more willing sellers than buyers hence the initial drop in price from that level the last time price was there

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
How I intend to handle it; that's a weekly chart and the entire range is about 250pts which is big. There are are lot of things I could do to reduce that risk but in this case, I will strictly look out for sell signals within that range that are at least a 100pts apart, if a higher trade get triggered the , will forget about profiting from the prior trade and so on, I could even decide to take a small loss on prior trade if I get a signal 100pts an above it. For my swings the first tp will be at 300pts, for day trade it will b smaller, but I will be taking all at the same price

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Once I get a favourable price, for the swing trade will adjust stop loss when we drop 100pts and keep adjusting till it hits TP(hopefully) or SL. That's the plan.

What will I do if it's going against me and how will I reduce my risk. Simple, alongside all I said earlier I will make sure my lot size is such that if all fails I won't lose what will cause me sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
*taps mic*
Hello everyone.
I'm back.
I have been very busy for 1 month and 2 weeks now, but the air is finally clear, I have used the weekend to refresh my memory of the forex world. And I'm ready once again.
It seems that during my leave, lots had happened.
To ogboraph, you never seem to amaze me, you do things like a rookie.
No matter how experienced, you might think you are, d market don't give a flying f**k about you.
Firstly, you should know never to withdraw when you have a position open.

Secondly, I thought you managed more than one multimillion dollar account. How come you still haven't paid up?

Thirdly, forex should be seen as a second source of income not the first, I stand corrected on this anyway.

Fourthly, you don't trade shit! You use signals! Yeah! I found out!

Fiftly, ....... all your brags has ended, I remembered currentprice make a post about proper money management, but you didn't yield because you were too busy with running your greedy lot.

Anyway I with you the very best, and pray you succeed and learn from your mistakes accordingly. We'll are in the leaning phrase.

Regards,
EF

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Beginning of the range is 116.7Xx , that's how I plan my trades and trade my plan. Even if there are no daily updates that's a reflection of what I will do, and will indicate a change in plans if any.

If we don't get to that level, I will simply wait and check through other pairs for a similar pattern.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Shevychen2:

Can also see Benpuzzy still using his female account lmao. Una well done.

Hope my eyes are not deceiving me, Oga please explain further the above statement.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by spinoff: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
amolak:
Sunday Nuggets

"If investing is entertaining, if you're having fun, you're probably not making any money. Good investing is boring". George Soros

"Good traders offer no excuses, make no complaints. They live willingly with the vagaries of life and the markets". Peter Steidlmayer

"A trader is the weakest link of any trading system". Alexander Elder

"In this business if you're good, you're right six times out of ten. You're never going to be right nine times out of ten". Peter Lynch

"I am no better than the next trader, just quicker at realizing my losses and moving on to the next trade". George Soros

"Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked". Warren Buffett

"Never assume that the unreasonable or the unexpected cannot happen. It can. It does. It will". Peter Steidlmayer

"A trader should have no opinion. The stronger your opinion, the harder it is to get out of a losing position". Paul Rotter

"The biggest secret about success is that there isn’t any big secret about it, or if there is, then it’s a secret from me, too. The idea of searching for some secret for trading success misses the point". Ed Seykota

"The worst thing you can do is not to try". Linda Bradford Raschke

"If you have an approach that makes money, then money management can make the difference between success and failure... ... I try to be conservative in my risk management. I want to make sure I'll be around to play tomorrow. Risk control is essential". Monroe Trout

That one is ok, till next sunday
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Sold GBPJPY @160.44 sl: 161.60

Happy Easter
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2016
look around sell order @ 161.350
SL 161.650
TP Open
Reason: Supply Zone at that level and confluence previous weekly High.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2016
I think there is a formation of inverted head & shoulder on GBPUSD Daily. The right shoulder is now forming so we can ride the formation by Buying GBPUSD up to the neckline. Getting the neckline price might possibly break through or face a resistance by riding down

Disclaaimer: Viewers discretion is advised...

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Ryhzome:
look around sell order @ 161.350
SL 161.650
TP Open
Reason: Supply Zone at that level and confluence previous weekly High.
i totally agree with you.
i may watch for it around 161.45x or 161.70 before any reversal.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Me too oh will join to b observing btw 161.10 to 161.70. Diff prices same area wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
prettyboey:
I think there is a formation of inverted head & shoulder on GBPUSD Daily. The right shoulder is now forming so we can ride the formation by Buying GBPUSD up to the neckline. Getting the neckline price might possibly break through or face a resistance by riding down

me i sold 4170 with 3860 tp
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2016
fxbomovi:

me i sold 4170 with 3860 tp
Oh okay that is cool bro cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2016
The first poster on this page is a joking dude with much bla bla bla than trading grin who ask him of his account balance. is that same as alert grin

Bank holiday makes my business slow moving today as am planning to buy either GBP.AUD or GBP.NZD their currentprice now 1.8805 and 2.1115 grin with SL at the pressure of taken out last friday low grin

i will see to learn for next bank holiday move grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
currentprice:
The first poster on this page is a joking dude with much bla bla bla than trading grin who ask him of his account balance. is that same as alert grin

Bank holiday makes my business slow moving today as am planning to buy either GBP.AUD or GBP.NZD their currentprice now 1.8805 and 2.1115 grin with SL at the pressure of taken out last friday low grin

i will see to learn for next bank holiday move grin grin
Lol, you want alert ,?? grin ... don't worry alerts are posted here virtually every minute, so apart from the quality mine won't make any much difference to you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
^yes i want Alert grin whether i trade the alert or not is left to me,,, check what Capital posted above,,, i don't trade the pair but i check my chart to follow and learn from what he saying.

good if you want to show that you trade real account with balance to motive newbies that forex is real but as posted on the first page that you don't post your balnce because bla bla bla. nobody care grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
abeg its too early o
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2016
^ abeg move to one side,,,, anybody is free to talk grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2016
currentprice:
^ abeg move to one side,,,, anybody is free to talk grin
^ it seems u woke up on d wrong side of d bed today
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
^ for your mind,,, you free to post grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
currentprice:
^yes i want Alert grin whether i trade the alert or not is left to me,,, check what Capital posted above,,, i don't trade the pair but i check my chart to follow and learn from what he saying.

if you want to show that you trade real account with balance to motive newbies that forex is real good but as posted on the first page that you don't post your balnce because bla bla bla. nobody care grin grin
Boss, learning from you o. Keep up your good work...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2016
currentprice:

if you want to show that you trade real account with balance to motive newbies that fore is real good but as posted on the first page that you don't post your %balnce because bla bla bla. nobody care grin grin
So, keep watching (My previous alert expires on tuesday).... I 'll post another alert for you soon....

However, my main alert for first quarter of 2016 was posted on last page of last season.do yourself a favour and review it..and all of them yet to expire..so be patient , apart from my ATM system which is solely for my use, I don't run in and out of market like you do. Hence my enormous free time to joke here.. cheesy if you don't like it, you know the honourable thing to do. grin

cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
prettyboey:

Nice one. You can validate with a Pinbar/Engulfing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.