Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186713 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
fxdee:
The facebook group you share is really helpful ..Many thanks for the information..
Is there any new thing to learn there apart from old recycled flashy indicators
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
You can now trade 60s forex options on binary.com grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
nairabinary:
You can now trade 60s forex options on binary.com grin
That is for gamblers
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
fados4sure:
That is for gamblers
And 1hr, 4hrs is for traders grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
nairabinary:
And 1hr, 4hrs is for traders grin
Show me screen shot of your 60seconds trade and i will point to you that you are a gambler
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
fados4sure:

Show me screen shot of your 60seconds trade and i will point to you that you are a gambler
Show me your hourly and daily trades and I will rank you as a trader

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
nairabinary:
Show me your hourly and daily trades and I will rank you as a trader
hahaha
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha
What matters is making money @ the end of the day. Nobody wanna be a professor of trading and yet remain poor.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
nairabinary:
What matters is making money @ the end of the day. Nobody wanna be a professor of trading and yet remain poor.
I started trading binary 2008 & that was the very year binary was trending in Nigeria & I am currently in UK studying as a result of proceedes from Forex & Binary but because of my academic work & restrictions, i haven't been able to trade & i can systematically tell you that trading binary & forex should be taken seriously & with passion otherwise, you will end up funding your account every week because you are a gambler, cheers
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
fados4sure:

I started trading binary 2008 & that was the very year binary was trending in Nigeria & I am currently in UK studying as a result of proceedes from Forex & Binary but because of my academic work & restrictions, i haven't been able to trade & i can systematically tell you that trading binary & forex should be taken seriously & with passion otherwise, you will end up funding your account every week because you are a gambler, cheers
Oga you are gambling because you never know the direction of markets 100%. you just make calculated guess, cheers
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2016
nairabinary:
Oga you are gambling because you never know the direction of markets 100%. you just make calculated guess, cheers

bro, if i got u correctly, tick trade is now available in forex on binary.com?? please clarify me. Also, what is the minimum stake and average payout? my pc is low else i would have confirmed myself
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
odimbannamdi:

bro, if i got u correctly, tick trade is now available in forex on binary.com?? please clarify me. Also, what is the minimum stake and average payout? my pc is low else i would have confirmed myself
Bro not tick trade. I mean 1 minute tf. Before it was restricted to 2 minutes tf.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by lotlord(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Join my group on WhatsApp for binary trading signals , and tips all free .30 lots all remaing send your WhatsApp numbers to the mail lotvalerian@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weldone guys hope u enjoyed d holidays and hope u no say becos holiday dey, make holiday come happen for trading too, hope you guys got something reasonable from d group I drop here, well to those who checked on its I think it's a good luck to you. Binary jelenke, contains 5different strategies and it came with a Facebook close group whr traders rub mind and share new strategies apart from d ones in jelenke, av been on research since morning trying to test a strategy dat am Gonna give out free to members of the 'binary money printing machine' on Facebook, d group contains users of jelenke strategies. I just use of out of the 5strategies in jelenke to trade today I didn't use all, just want to show that one of the strategy in jelenke works for both volatility and currency pairs. Binary is so sweet Sha

Binary is sweet but I condeming their attitude of not refunding stakes for tie trades

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
falad4u200:
Weldone guys hope u enjoyed d holidays and hope u no say becos holiday dey, make holiday come happen for trading too, hope you guys got something reasonable from d group I drop here, well to those who checked on its I think it's a good luck to you. Binary jelenke, contains 5different strategies and it came with a Facebook close group whr traders rub mind and share new strategies apart from d ones in jelenke, av been on research since morning trying to test a strategy dat am Gonna give out free to members of the 'binary money printing machine' on Facebook, d group contains users of jelenke strategies. I just use of out of the 5strategies in jelenke to trade today I didn't use all, just want to show that one of the strategy in jelenke works for both volatility and currency pairs. Binary is so sweet Sha

Binary is sweet but I condeming their attitude of not refunding stakes for tie trades
They are removing so many restrictions like 4 number quote, 2 mins tf. I believe in no distant future they will start refunding tie trades. Binary.com remains the best, both for wealthy traders and those starting with $10. And they pay too, no complains.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
nairabinary:
They are removing so many restrictions like 4 number quote, 2 mins tf. I believe in no distant future they will start refunding tie trades. Binary.com remains the best, both for wealthy traders and those starting with $10. And they pay too, no complains.

Am not condeming d broker bro, u saw me
Said binary sweet,am only condeming the tie dey dont refund for me I still like binary.com, I promise I will start training my unborn baby how to trade binary options ryt from pregnancy if I could av d opportunity

Binary sweet die

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=falad4u200 post=47269291][/quote] lol funny man, No bankrupt binary with your generation grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
nairabinary:

Visit Nordfx dot come & check their binary & you will know that binary dot come is a learner. You may want to know that Nigeria stock is available in Nordfx Binary.

Meanwhile, i got a mail frm Fxchoice that effect frm this Friday they will no longer offer binary.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
fados4sure:

Visit Nordfx dot come & check their binary & you will know that binary dot come is a learner. You may want to know that Nigeria stock is available in Nordfx Binary.

Meanwhile, i got a mail frm Fxchoice that effect frm this Friday they will no longer offer binary.
I don't even need to compare. binary.com is the best. @ nordfx, minimum trade is $5, meaning if you deposit $10(majority of Nigerian's), you will only trade twice and that's it if u lose. Minimum trade for binary.com can be as low as $0.50, 20 times of trading before you are done.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
nairabinary:
I don't even need to compare. binary.com is the best. @ nordfx, minimum trade is $5, meaning if you deposit $10(majority of Nigerian's), you will only trade twice and that's it if u lose. Minimum trade for binary.com can be as low as $0.50, 20 times of trading before you are done.

You may want to know that when we talk about service there are so many things to look at. You can't just look at the deposit & conclude. How about the withdrawal, trades, profit ratio & margin? It may interest you to note that when you want to win $10 in binary dot com, you will need to stake $5 & also depends on market volatility. But in Nordfx, if you trade with $10 your average winning will be $7.5 which is a return of $17.5. There are several other advantages of which you knows better
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Our newly discovered strategy...It's fail-safe...no single record of loss since we discovered it...study the screen shot below...visit our blog for more detail. We offer free daily signals, account management, training and much more!

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 12:50am On Jul 07, 2016
fados4sure:

You may want to know that when we talk about service there are so many things to look at. You can't just look at the deposit & conclude. How about the withdrawal, trades, profit ratio & margin? It may interest you to note that when you want to win $10 in binary dot com, you will need to stake $5 & also depends on market volatility. But in Nordfx, if you trade with $10 your average winning will be $7.5 which is a return of $17.5. There are several other advantages of which you knows better

If you stake 10$ on binary.com, your return profit is $9.46 and total payout is $19.46...see screen shot below...They are far better than Nordfx in all ramifications... The withdrawals i have done are often done the following days...you can even make withdrawal during weekends. I had to abandon my Nordfx account to be able to trade Volatility Indices during weekends...no other broker offer those instruments.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 07, 2016
fados4sure:

This is my last time of replying you. In terms of withdrawal binary.com is the best. It doesn't even sometimes take up to an hour. Trades, binary.com have more trade options and execution speed is wow. profit ratio of up to 97.5%, I.e stake $10 ,u have a return of $9.75 which beats your nordfx of $7.5. Margin, binary.com is a binary options broker.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2016
BioTeck:

If you stake 10$ on binary.com, your return profit is $9.46 and total payout is $19.46...see screen shot below...They are far better than Nordfx in all ramifications... The withdrawals i have done are often done the following days...you can even make withdrawal during weekends. I had to abandon my Nordfx account to be able to trade Volatility Indices during weekends...no other broker offer those instruments.
#Testimony
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2016
nairabinary:

Infact the minimum trade for binary nah just $ 0.35
So it gives room for starters and d minimum deposit is 5$ I just love it, it allow secondary school student whey get savings to partake in the biznez.

Binary sweet die

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
BioTeck:

Could you please check your mail & get back to me? I would like to fund an account for you to trade 4 me & also would like to know your condition of service
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=falad4u200 post=47287748][/quote] Yes bro
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
fados4sure:

Could you please check your mail & get back to me? I would like to fund an account for you to trade 4 me & also would like to know your condition of service

I just replied your mail.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Free signals on Binary trading resumes on Monday...July 11th, 2016. Take our FREE! trading signals and change your negative view about the possibility of attaining financial freedom via trading fx/binary. It's real and lot of people are sharing success story. Do not be left out! Do not allow disbelieve to rob you of the God given opportunity to be free from financial shackles! Visit the blog daily...our signals will always be free!

Below is a screen shot of one of our fail-safe strategies...nothing is hidden...study the chart and confirm how secure the strategy is...I'm yet to experience a lost trade using it. It's not about bragging but a fact as can be seen from the chart below.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by cokegee: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
falad4u200:

Bro I sent a request to the facebook group please accept thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.