Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186591 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BigGold(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Anjelus:
Binary.com is your best bet, you will never regret it.......if you need any assistance contact me - 08161362878
Thank you for this hint.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Laxra:
HELLO,I AM HERE TO OFFER AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS.I MANAGE BINARY.COM ACCOUNT FOR A FEE WHICH IS NEGOTIABLE.I USE A SYSTEM WHICH GENERATE INCOME DAILY WITHOUT EMOTION.YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING,SIMPLE JUST A THE END OF EVERY WEEK YOU WITHDRAW A PROFIT.
THIS IS FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE.
MINIMUM ACCOUNT BALANCE IS $30.
I DON'T MANAGE ACCOUNT OF $10
REACH ME VIA embarassedsize=14pt] 23470186913646[/size][/size]
this is how we do it.
the minimum balance has increased to $100.
join the train now.
[size=8pt]cool

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Laxra:

IF YOU SAY ''ÏT'S A SCAM'',I'LL STILL GET PAID.
IF YOU SAY ''IT WILL NOT LAST'',I STILL GET PAID.
IF YOU JOIN ME,WE BOTH GET PAID
IF YOU'RE STILL DOUBTING,I STILL GET PAID.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
GAME SET,MATCH!!!!

1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by accentuate(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2017
stmichael001:
RESULTS FROM THE POLLS INDICATES WE,D DO MORE OF OUR ANALYSIS ON OUR NEW WATSAPP GROUP.

I HEREBY CALL ON ALL THE BOSSES AND NEWBIES TO MEET US THERE LETS FORM A LARGE COMMUNITY OF OPTIONS TRADERS....

TO BE ADDED TO THE GROUP,CHECK MY PROFILE TO GET MA CONTACT AND SEND ME A WATSAPP MESSAGE.

SHALOM...

Well done Micheal!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by femora007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Laxra:

ONE OF THE ACCOUNT THAT I MANAGE
How to contact you?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
femora007:
How to contact you?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by femora007(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Laxra:

not on whatsapp
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2017
femora007:
not on whatsapp
YES
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2017
femora007:
not on whatsapp
you can reach me via 08100476092 or laxracorp@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by femora007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'm finding it difficult to login to binary.com. Am i the only experiencing this?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
femora007:
I'm finding it difficult to login to binary.com. Am i the only experiencing this?
Are you really making money with binary.com. l learnt their platform is regulated by the broker themselves eg the odd/even option under volatility indices.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omakay(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Are you really making money with binary.com. l learnt their platform is regulated by the broker themselves eg the odd/even option under volatility indices.

Of all the available contracts on their dealing desk, na even/odd you see....
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
omakay:

Of all the available contracts on their dealing desk, na even/odd you see....

The question still remains same, are you really making dollars from binary.com?
I know there are many other options.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omakay(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

The question still remains same, are you really making dollars from binary.com?
I know there are many other options.

YES
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
omakay:

YES
Its alright!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by prindu(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2017
omakay:

YES
Omakay d boss, due respect bro! I took a break from binary options for a while now but coming bak full time 2018 by His grace.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
PREMIUM SIGNAL
VOLATILITY 75 INDEX TO FALL FOR THE REST OF TODAY
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by cokegee: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
I am just curious, if u guys have a way of making this money why are u guys looking for little extra money by selling the method why don't u just make ur thousands of dollars and enjoy your life. Like me I have a method that gives me 5 wins per day I don't go around forums to announce.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
cokegee:
I am just curious, if u guys have a way of making this money why are u guys looking for little extra money by selling the method why don't u just make ur thousands of dollars and enjoy your life. Like me I have a method that gives me 5 wins per day I don't go around forums to announce.
correction,am not selling my setup.
i only manage/trade on peoples account for profit.
i own a company that manages clients account. wink
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Laxra:
PREMIUM SIGNAL
GAME SET,MATCH
WOOOON
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
PREMIUM SIGNAL
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
RUNNING

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Laxra:
PREMIUM SIGNAL
WOOON SOLD @50%
GAME SET MATCH

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Laxra:
PREMIUM SIGNAL

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by accentuate(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Laxra:

correction,am not selling my setup.
i only manage/trade on peoples account for profit.
i own a company that manages clients account. wink

Instead of you busy managing peoples account why can't you just focus in managing your own personal account and make it Big
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
accentuate:

Instead of you busy managing peoples account why can't you just focus in managing your own personal account and make it Big
Since Bill Gates is so rich why wouldn't he just stop selling/making products?

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by louizzzz: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2017
Mr Shreck I need to speak to you. Have sent you pm but no response. Thanks

shreck:

My sincere apology for late replies, I was away on occasion of protracted health matters.
I havnt been on forex-station lately.
You should pm Mr Mntiwana there he will sort your login issues out.

You should know I took down the treads belonging to me there.
Someone went about insulting the sensibilities of us Nigerians, (another fellow from nairaland was in cohorts too, a Ghanian) I did what needed to be done.

Will set up the tread again when I have time this year.

Ps,
What assistance do you need,let me hear from you?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello Mr. louizzzz,you can reach me on 2348100476092
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by shreck(m): 4:34am On Dec 25, 2017
louizzzz:
Mr Shreck I need to speak to you. Have sent you pm but no response. Thanks

Text your number here withing 24hours
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
So this forum is still running.....kudos to u guys, pls what the latest money making talk on binary so far?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by binarykid(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2017
They say de manage accounts with minimum of $30 I just smiled
Later de came back and said its been reviewed to $100.......
Its simple and if u r used to the system you will understand what is going on.
BEWARE!!!!.... Its simply trial and error martingale strategy working here and the higher your capital the better your chance of making profits.
abeg where NDIDI dissapear to? This thread bin de sweet before o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.