Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (191417 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Elemosho: 12:40am On May 29, 2018
dynalite:
HELLO, PLEASE HAS ALL THE BOSS THAT STARTED THIS GROUPS GOTTEN MARRIED, AND HAVE PLENTY RESPONSIBILITY......OGA WAPMASTA ACCENTUATE, SUNWALK..SHALOM ELEMOSHO....PLENTY NAMES ETC.....WHERE ARE YOU GUYS.....IF THERE IS AN ELITE GROUP...SOME OF YOUR BOYS YOU LEFT MATERIALS FOR ARE WAITING TO SEE YOU ....I HAVE FOLLOWED FROM SEASON 3 TO 5...ANY HELP

You can follow me on my telegram channel given in the signature @ElemoshoTradingDesk.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by AIIyIic(f): 5:09am On May 29, 2018
Please sir, I see you as an honest person. I read ur posts and I must say, you're really doing a great job.

Please sir, i would appreciate it if I could meet you physically. I have lost a lot of money to binary trading.
All those I bought materials from turn out to have no indepth knowledge. I am a fresh graduate and I want to change my financial situation around. Please do not turn me away. My WhatsApp number is 08140498506.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
accentuate:

This is the reason coming here is a pure waste of time and energy. Some parasite will come to this platform pick one or two things repackage and come back here to market same system to same people here.

The screenshot attached is purely price action no indicator attached.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by tywoyoung: 7:55am On May 30, 2018
Good morning all, please I need someone to help about the binary.com, i am trading with this mentioned platform and Im gradually progressing in profit making , they're yet to verify me by asking for "know your customer" KYC details.

My question is can they accept my permanent voter card ( PVC) for trader verification? because I don't have intn'l passport and driver license.
Regards.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Haleesha1209(f): 8:01am On May 30, 2018
We train people how to do data sharing business,its a profitable business and you don't need to have 50k before you can start....with 1k you can start and be your own boss...

Or are you doubting the power of 1k?
BELOW ARE THE SCREENSHOT OF PARTICIPANTS TESTIMONIES...

FOR ENQUIRIES : CALL/WHATSAPP 08106012938.

1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by petersensignej: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Firstly, financial markets are very dynamic. A good trend can take an abrupt turn and take a nosedive within a few minutes. Therefore, be prepared to ride in the unpredictable sea where you can make incredible profits if you learn the market conditions.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by collitexnaira(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2018
shreck:

Text your number here withing 24hours

Good day sir,

Am also into binary option trading but i have not been successful with it. Please i need your assistance. I have registered on forex-station but I couldn't find the template of your Mladens PTL Bo system. I have already pm you but no reply from you yet.
Pls help a brother
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Championjosh: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
How to make cool cash through Wakanda.

It's a platform that pays you for every activity you undertake in the website.
you earn in 5 basic ways.

The ways are.

1. WHEN YOU LOGIN THE WEBSITE.

You earn #50 when you login to wakanda website. Most of us don't earn for login Facebook, but wakanda pays you to login.
2. WHEN YOU SHARE POSTS

For every sponsored posts you share from the websote to facebook, you earn #50.

Let's go ahead
3. FOR READING NEWS.

You also earn to read news on the website. For each news you read, you earn #1. You don't even need to read it, just open the link and get your money
But guess what, we all read news on Facebook and other social media without payment.
Say you read up to 250 posts. That's #250 naira just for that day.

Of course no limit to the number of posts you can read.
4. CREATING TOPICS ON THE WEBSITE.

For every topic you create on the website, you earn 100 naira.
It could be daily news, health tips. Just anything reasonable, the company will approve your post and pay you 100 naira for the post you created. So if you are a good writer, you can create as many posts as possible.

Now imagine creating 5 posts. That cool 500 naira.
5. REFERRING

This is another way to earn in Wakanda .

For each person you refer, you earn 1k. Say you refer 10, then you get 10k.

And it's not mandatory to refer.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the link below and register with one time payment of #1,300

https:///2lUW2u8

You will start earning as soon as you make your payment. Wakanda all the way, you will thank you later.
For more enquiry contact
08169568325 (Whatsapp only )
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Emmandus(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Yes

donifez:

Are you an investor with fxtm investing with their strategy manager?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by donifez(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Emmandus:
Yes

OK, will whatsapp you. I need to know something's.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by macphilip: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Are you trying to fund your binary.com account in Nigeria
MyTopExchange is an approved binary.com payment agent Nigeria
We guarantee you of fast funding and withdrawals for your binary account
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello, am new to binary option,I just gt to know about olymp trade and I have been watching video tutorials but u don't seems to get it...please I will appreciate if anybody can help
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Jjclawn:
Hello, am new to binary option,I just gt to know about olymp trade and I have been watching video tutorials but u don't seems to get it...please I will appreciate if anybody can help
You need to learn the basics at babypip u can whatsapp me 08022476502

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2018
I'm offering a free signal service, where almost all the subscribers
are using olymp trade in other to monitor the trade together.... pls
this is not for the professionals....its purposely for those that are
new in forex and binary, whatsapp me on 08022476502 to join the group chat
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by 247vip(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
GREETINGS FROM OG TRAVELS ✈

✅UAE 2 Years Resident Visa

✅UAE 3 months Cheapest 3 month Visa

✅UAE Visa change by flight

✅DM/WhatsApp or call:OG TRAVELS +971556112946

#OG travelagency��✅✅✅✈
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2019
woowwww...This place is dusty
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2019
for those interested in tradin binary pls chk out this channel...

https:///binarykillerlounge
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by 247vip(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2019
Do you want to Travel to UAE for Holiday, Work or for Business?

- it's just a simple, Get our offer
- UAE 14days, 30days 90 days visa and 2years personal residence Visa at the BEST rate for all Nationality, not just VISA we are also offering you affordable flight tickets hotel reservations and airport pickup.
- Visit www.ogtravelagency.com
- Send A whatsapp message or call us on +971586112946

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by accentuate(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
stmichael001:
for those interested in tradin binary pls chk out this channel...

https:///binarykillerlounge

@stmicheal001 you are perfectly right the platform is dry and cold as usual to my way of doing things I have highly effective binary option EA that's working 80-85% accuracy, am using the EA on solidarymarkets.com platform and also it can be used on Binary.com broker provided you can get connector to link mt4 platform and binary.com.

attached are the trading result for today, if you guys are interested i can give 2 weeks trial version of the EA to decide if the the EA is worth its value.

Hook me on watsapp to get your 2 weeks trial version with full instructions on how to use it effectively.

W:https:///JwgMXHDZAMEEAW5y9ujAF4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
accentuate:

@stmicheal001 you are perfectly right the platform is dry and cold as usual to my way of doing things I have highly effective binary option EA that's working 80-85% accuracy, am using the EA on solidarymarkets.com platform and also it can be used on Binary.com broker provided you can get connector to link mt4 platform and binary.com.

attached are the trading result for today, if you guys are interested i can give 2 weeks trial version of the EA to decide if the the EA is worth its value.

Hook me on watsapp to get your 2 weeks trial version with full instructions on how to use it effectively.

W:https:///JwgMXHDZAMEEAW5y9ujAF4
ur watsapp link is not goin tru sir..
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is a group chat for all forex and volatility index trader worldwide,chance to meet a lot of traders,analyse,deliberate,news update,free signals,chance to meet expert and professionals, they will lead you how to trade and earn,grab this chance now.

https:///demandANDsupplyANALYSIS

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
cool
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
I am taking up a challenge of making 3-5% daily for 60days with binary options. Starting capital is $171.
Start Date is 23-09-19
Balance after trading is $181.61
Percent profit = 6.2%
Target Met

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by gagzee(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2019
mular:
This is a group chat for all forex and volatility index trader worldwide,chance to meet a lot of traders,analyse,deliberate,news update,free signals,chance to meet expert and professionals, they will lead you how to trade and earn,grab this chance now.

https:///demandANDsupplyANALYSIS
link not working
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hobat4cash(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (83)

Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.