Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians (30218 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message / President Buhari's New Year Message For 2017 / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2016
Mamog:

This link will do u a lot of good..
http://www.flatimes.com/2015/07/excess-crude-account-controversy-lingers.html?m=1

Will check it out ASAP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by preetyb(f): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

GEJ could have done more than these given the amount of resources available to him. But he wasted it, now we are in dire economic situation. We can't even pay civil servants today without bailouts. Don't cite low crude prices an excuse. He failed woefully and that's why he lost confidence of the electorates. By the way please name the roads, railways he initiated and completed. Where is SURE-P today?

Yet he keeps going high while some keep wailing.
Only a man with a clean heart can receive this kind of favour from God.
All the favour of our past leaders plus the current one put together can not rival an inch of the favour of God in Gej life.

O God in this new year let my enemies keep wailing while I keep shining.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2016
GEJ, thunder go fire u and ur useless ugly illiterate wife. Nigerian embezzled wealth must purge u and ur cohorts.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Valendo: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
1freshdude:

You dont seem to know much about 'economy' (in your word) too.

Oya go ahead and teach me ooooo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by light004: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

Your wishes are always good but action bad.

Sir please stop wishing because you were given the chance to change this nation but your action spoilt everything more

Sometime I just wish you keep quiet and just let's nigeria be.

Your wish are what I will call sweet mouth,then your action bomb.

You disappointed nigeria,not only that

You disappointed south south including Niger delta where I came from...to make matter worst

You disappointed your brothers from bayelsa

Mr ex president, personally am seek and tired of your wish,when you came in,i thought we will see light not knowing you re leading us to a more darkness....God will never forgive you for the life that went down due to the sake of your recklessness.

When you are ignorant, it always shows in your attack on personalities and never the issues. You may have witnessed the last administration but your comment reflects your total loss of touch in the actual happening during his regime. What then will you tell future generation when they ask about Jonathan's rule; empty phases with lies and propaganda fed you by his adversaries and you expect your adversaries to say nice things about you. My brother wake up from your delusion and awake to reality. Those who accused Jonathan today are worse offended of the same crime
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Ayuslad(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

Sir please stop wishing because you were given the chance to change this nation but your action spoilt everything more

You disappointed south south including Niger delta where I came from...to make matter worst

Mr ex president, personally am seek and tired of your wish,when you came in,i thought we will see light not knowing you re leading us to a more darkness....God will never forgive you for the life that went down due to the sake of your recklessness.

Hmmm.... I understand your point and I know how you feel but always remember that nobody can decide for God who 'HE' will 'forgive' for HE is the Supreme and Sovereign 'GOD' Hear this... "For I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion on whom I will compassion" says the LORD. God bless you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Aystarz: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Zoe99:
Goodluck,i love you!wishing you a happy new year.

Name one thing u know about him for your so-called love for him? All these romance-headed sissies coming here to say the same sweetnothings that this man is undeserving of. Love ko....Ruv ni. Mtcheww
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Bestbeelieve: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

GEJ could have done more than these given the amount of resources available to him. But he wasted it, now we are in dire economic situation. We can't even pay civil servants today without bailouts. Don't cite low crude prices as an excuse. He failed woefully and that's why he lost confidence of the electorates. By the way please name the roads, railways he initiated and completed. Where is SURE-P today?
well if those before him did a tenth as well we won't be complaining.mind you I detest corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by 1freshdude: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Valendo:

Oya go ahead and teach me ooooo.
Refer to my post bro!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Phobia1: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2016
pinkguy:
Gej our hero of democracy , i hope u watch hw dictator judiciary buhari was displaying his law skill on TV pls we all need ur aid help us to reached to international communities we want our freedom pls sir before is too late
nd u must b thinkin hes readin ur comment. ur on a lonnnnnng tin. #HNYear
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Phobia1: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2016
iokpebholo:
son of hate,u dey carry hate and anger enter new year abi.ok may this new year bring hate and anger to u in jesus name.
nd u too dey carry ur abusive nd cursing attifude enta new yr. contunu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Bestbeelieve: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Let's take a look at the states for a moment.didn't they have allocation for development?how was that spent?you will be amazed!!we can keep living in denial but the Nigerian state needs serious restructuring for progress.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

Check your facts right my dear friend. GEJ had long started depleting the reserves and excess crude accounts and the governors were alarmed at the rate at which Oga GEJ was blowing the commonwealth, hence the urgent request that the money be shared before it finishes.
Now where are the states savings?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

Why did your GEJ fail to return if he were truly doing well?
Cos guilable youths swallowed both lines and sinker the decite of APC.and it's Northern Agenda.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by bloomin: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Amen! My president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by jide333(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2016
why not tell it to the guy that hate gej so much? or are you the same?

Aromas:

Whatever you wish a fellow human like you will surely be yours!!! Let your word brings peace not hatred.
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by MrCEO69(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

wow, u rnt God bro, forgive so dat u will be forgiven
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by gbengus17: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2016
KEEP SHUT. YOU THIS SPECIAL --SERIAL THIEF
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by KAYSANTOS: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

Get a Life man

"Seek" and tired
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by openmine(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm.
Nigeria would have been more prosperous today Sir, if you had been more innovative, creative, zealous and patriotic during those 5 solid years you reigned as PRESIDENT GEJ.
Thanks all the same, Sir.
still hanging on to d past?
una no dey tire?
Wud u swear dat u Neva in ur life in any capacity make a mistake or blunder dat u wud have loved to correct if only u cud go back in time?
Dats how life is...U can't change d past...its gone and will forever remain a history....we can only look forward with hope and anticipation dat things can only get beta 4 naija!
Just wish him happy new year and move on....happy new year 2 u Sha..lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by babs4president: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

He brought revolution in Agriculture especially in the Rice Value Chain, He encouraged our automobile industry, SURE-P, Railway system, Federal Universities, Our Airports, increased workers salary and corpers allowee, Constructed more roads than any Nigeria administration, PRESSID nko, etc. Is this not innovations enough to set our nation in the path of economic progress?

Should he have died for you to be pleased?

What policy direction is your present administration giving thus far??
I duff my hat for you GEJ! The only Nigerian ex President setting the pace in the Global Democratic World. A height that's a Evy of the Past Leaders and of whom the Current President can't attain with his body language.

I I love GEJ
. Sumtimes we nigerians ar daft, dumb and stupid because of d eccentric essential ethnic affinity due to our political bigotry and our warped mind full of dart and wart, of all what you mention can you really point to the one in your area as d unforgetable footprint of GEJ except corruption in the highest order.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by openmine(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

He brought revolution in Agriculture especially in the Rice Value Chain, He encouraged our automobile industry, SURE-P, Railway system, Federal Universities, Our Airports, increased workers salary and corpers allowee, Constructed more roads than any Nigeria administration, PRESSID nko, etc. Is this not innovations enough to set our nation in the path of economic progress?

Should he have died for you to be pleased?

What policy direction is your present administration giving thus far??
I duff my hat for you GEJ! The only Nigerian ex President setting the pace in the Global Democratic World. A height that's a Evy of the Past Leaders and of whom the Current President can't attain with his body language.

I I love GEJ
you even forgot the Youwin programme for entrepreneurs... and not forgetting the agro initiative programme organised for entrepreneurs who intend going into full scale farming wit funds of up to 10million naira as grants to start up....wat more can u ask from a president... yes he had his mistakes or challenges wen he was President but we all have one too...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by fortune1968: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2016
pinkguy:
Gej our hero of democracy , i hope u watch hw dictator judiciary buhari was displaying his law skill on TV pls we all need ur aid help us to reached to international communities we want our freedom pls sir before is too late
so, ur eyes have not seen the financial and lawlessness bondage dt ur clueless gej has put d whole country .you are saying nonsense bout our sagacious, adorable ,patriotic, unbiased, very honest ,(and more)president !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by boygirl123(f): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2016
What could be more painful than hearing the same leaders that dealt with us coming to preach to us? So you meant well for this country and you left people close to you loot us dry? You even went as far to defend them by saying stealing is not corruption. Hmmm. Mr. ex president, pls have a rethink.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Decryptor(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

@ your English...

Are you sure you are from the South-South or the North where "WAEC Certificate" is usually in the possession of the Military?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Ryda(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2016
We'hve heard u Sir Gej
But the wounds u inflicted on her (NIGERIA) during ur five years tenure can't heal at a go it a gradual process sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by kenny1313(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

And some Mumu ll call him there Hero!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Zoe99(f): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Aystarz:

Name one thing u know about him for your so-called love for him? All these romance-headed sissies coming here to say the same sweetnothings that this man is undeserving of. Love ko....Ruv ni. Mtcheww
Aystarz:

Aystarz:

romance-headed?the fact is that i visit the romance section once in a blue moon(which shows that i'm nt romance-headed).Besides,it's my way of showing appreciation for what he did while he was on seat.If u don't appreciate him for that,i do!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Zoe99(f): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Mexyz:
He is married my dear but am available sha grin
undecided
Mexyz:
He is married my dear but am available sha grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Aromas: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
jide333:
why not tell it to the guy that hate gej so much? or are you the same?

Absolutely am not, so why taking it personal
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Mexyz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Zoe99:
lipsrsealed undecided
you don't have to sis... Spill it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend / Amaechi, His Wife And Children In Family Throwback Photos / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.