Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians (30216 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message / President Buhari's New Year Message For 2017 / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Styleshans(m): 4:02am On Jan 02, 2016
I hate when some people who lack the knowledge of history talk. What is bad if u wish Goodluck Jonathan what he wished Nigerians including you?

What do you stand to gain by blaming him for all that has happened to Nigeria forgetting that somebody like Obj who ruled for eight years butchered our country more than Jonathan's people .

Jonathan only spent five years in office with the highest record of achievements, if u think I'm lying go and ask fashola and Amaechi they are available.
See, obasanjo and his co administrators in his tenure were much more corrupt. Jonathan is not corrupt but people around him were. Buhari ...pending, but for now has no direction.

As far as I'm concerned it is only the gullible that can fall to your deception. I suggest u go back down history lane to help yourself out of the spell of sentiment cast upon by the venomous bite of tribalism and ethnicity. Objective judgment pays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
The Former president posted on his Facebook Page

"On behalf of my family and I, I would like to wish all Nigerians a Happy New Year. We are all brothers and sisters born from the womb of one Nigeria and as I have said previously, we would not be Nigerians if God did not will it. Having found ourselves as Nigerians by the divine providence of God, let us celebrate our Nigerianness and make 2016 our turning point year in which we embrace each other and work as a team to advance the frontiers of Nigeria in every field of human endeavour. In the 80s, our people sang and danced to the hit song 'Nigeria go survive'. I am convinced that in 2016, Nigeria will not only survive, she will also thrive and help drive the peace, prosperity and unity of all her people. This is something we can all look forward to in the New Year and beyond. May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria. GEJ."
This message could be taken as a mockery of Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
boygirl123:
What could be more painful than hearing the same leaders that dealt with us coming to preach to us? So you meant well for this country and you left people close to you loot us dry? You even went as far to defend them by saying stealing is not corruption. Hmmm. Mr. ex president, pls have a rethink.
Since you can read and write could you tell us how stealing is same as corruption? If this was English Exam.U got F9 there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Styleshans:
I hate when some people who lack the knowledge of history talk. What is bad if u wish Goodluck Jonathan what he wished Nigerians including you?

What do you stand to gain by blaming him for all that has happened to Nigeria forgetting that somebody like Obj who ruled for eight years butchered our country more than Jonathan's people .

Jonathan only spent five years in office with the highest record of achievements, if u think I'm lying go and ask fashola and Amaechi they are available.
See, obasanjo and his co administrators in his tenure were much more corrupt. Jonathan is not corrupt but people around him were. Buhari ...pending, but for now has no direction.

As far as I'm concerned it is only the gullible that can fall to your deception. I suggest u go back down history lane to help yourself out of the spell of sentiment cast upon by the venomous bite of tribalism and ethnicity. Objective judgment pays
The people from the SW will never include OBJ to the loot of Nigeria and the sad reality is in his 8 years rule he added no value to the SW.8 years we had no mister of petrolume .how many of U frm the SW has cursed his name OBJ?? Keep deceiving yourself es unu hear people of the SW
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mackson01:
If wishes were horses beggars will ride. You missed the opportunity to impact positively on the lives of Nigerians. U a disappointment to God & mankind. You new year wish should go to your family. Arungun omo oshi.
Kia God help you if you speak same language as OBJ.cos U lot are azz zz n but lickers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate / Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.