Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc (13881 Views)

Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by godoluwa(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by emmygzy(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2016
APC with their vendetta mission.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by Dreczy04(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2016
shocked cry . Nw year wil tell
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by suxkill: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Lmao!!!

APC forgot that we are in new year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by cjudy(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2016
is no longer news @apc. even buhari benefited too so is not new thing

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by Orikinla(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2016
officialteemi:
happybirthday to me.. happybirthday to me.. happybirthday to me.. happybirthday to me.. happybirthday to me.. happybirthday to me..
. HALLELUJAH! Happy New Year! Happy Birthday! I wish you many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity to the glory of our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God for great things He is doing for us through Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah! Amen! HALLELUJAH! BE VIGILANT AND BE SAFE 24/7.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by mtto(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

fayose=fawereyse!
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by Luukasz(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Fayose is the architect of his doom. If he's not careful the same thing that happened to em few years back will reoccur
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by emeka2847: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2016
No wonder
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by orisa37: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Let's not trivialise the arms-cash-issue with petty local politics. If GEJ was right to use cash to prosecute insurgency, he was equally right to use any means and chunnels to achieve that objective. It's security. We are in 2016, let's make progress in governing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by excel101(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2016
DICKtator:
Not only Fayose !!. Include the Ondo state government too!!

All FeeDeeFee governors did!!

grin grin grin grin
. You also 4got to mention the president, cos he also benefited from the arms deal cash.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by praise007: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2016
fayose! fayose!! fayose!!! how many time did I call you. take things easy for yourself. Ekiti people are not going to sympathise with you this time around. gbabeski
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by Frankiss44(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2016
This ekiti APC that is operating from Lagos.. Lol.
Bunch of jokers

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by nkemjacob2(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Na only fayose una see, una no hear say dasuki give una president suv.. so who is deceiving who... "NIGERIANS BE WISE"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by maskamdo(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2016
I gerrit, what fayosteal is doing is called REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!!
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by bolex04(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
bigerboy200:

Fayose is a waste of Time....APC has gat better thingz to handle..
u are also a waste of time...f**l
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by lagosrd: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2016
kristisking:
Fayose, a thorn in APC's flesh
Keep giving them headache. They are looking for ways to nail him. They will all fail in this new year. I want to use this medium to pray to all nairalanders that whatever may be the plans of the wicked ones this year will backfire in IJN, amen. Go ahead and possess your possessions.

Party of money wasters and arrogant individuals with high sense of hypocrisy. How did Fayemi spend the state money and how did he get the funds for his re-election bid that failed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by officialteemi(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Orikinla:
. HALLELUJAH! Happy New Year! Happy Birthday! I wish you many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity to the glory of our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God for great things He is doing for us through Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah! Amen! HALLELUJAH! BE VIGILANT AND BE SAFE 24/7.
tnx and GOD BLESS
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by ERAKAMUS: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2016
DUKITA BULL.ARI BENEFIT SEF WETIN KOM HAPPEN.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by wealth123: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Do you really know the Jesus you are calling? i doubt, because if you do, you will not be supporting Fayose a politician. Allow Fayose to fight his battle and don't bring Jesus into it.
kristisking:
Keep giving them headache. They are looking for ways to nail him. They will all fail in this new year. I want to use this medium to pray to all nairalanders that whatever may be the plans of the wicked ones this year will backfire in IJN, amen. Go ahead and possess your possessions.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by BABAKABIRU301(f): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
PLS TELL ME. SE apc WA NI EKITI NI?.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by Henovy: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
efilefun:
The chief ponmo cutter
And fish slicer. What about amala eater?
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by Henovy: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
DirtyGold:
Is fayose the new spokesman for pdp? He talks too much probably due to guilty conscience.
Yes, guilty conscience! What is saving now is his immunity as governor. This will also run out in two years time.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by nobeku: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
kristisking:
YOU HAVE ALREADY POSSESSED YOUR POSSESSION WHICH IS FULL UNDILUTED IGNORANCE.... Fayose MUST go down.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by nobeku: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
cjudy:
is no longer news @apc. even buhari benefited too so is not new thing
MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR FOR SAYING BUHARI BENEFITTED.. YOU ARE A STEWPEEED FOOOOL...
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by nobeku: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
orisa37:
Let's not trivialise the arms-cash-issue with petty local politics. If GEJ was right to use cash to prosecute insurgency, he was equally right to use any means and chunnels to achieve that objective. It's security. We are in 2016, let's make progress in governing.
WILL YOU SHUT IT, YOU HARD BOILED IGNORAMUS....
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by josh21: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by josh21: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Luukasz:
Fayose is the architect of his doom. If he's not careful the same thing that happened to em few years back will reoccur
Sorry,doom for what?Let them go to court.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by Splinz(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cheap talks.
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by buchilino(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
bigerboy200:

Fayose is a waste of Time....APC has gat better thingz to handle..

IF DAT BE D CASE Y R THEY COMPLAINING
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by buchilino(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
nobeku:
MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR FOR SAYING BUHARI BENEFITTED.. YOU ARE A STEWPEEED FOOOOL...

WAT IN D WORLD IS WRONG WITH U. MOST U CARRY 2015 LET OVERS 2 2016?
Re: Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc by FrancisIgya: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fayose, your own don finish...ooo. You diarrhea mouth go soon quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Receives Award From Niger Delta Disabled Persons Group (pics) / Tijanniya Sect: We Did Not Appoint Sanusi Our Leader In Nigeria / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Deleting Double Registrants From Voter Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.