Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sexx On A First Day Of The Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexx On A First Day Of The Year (1291 Views)

Randy Boss Broadcasts Himself Having Sexx On Table Unaware Video Conference Call / See Couple Having Sexx On A Busy Barcelona Train Station (photos) / Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by onoerime: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2016
I was with friends last night 31st and we bundle ourselves into a very sensitive topic . I want to share want to share with my fellow nairalanders.
IS IT RIGHT TO HAVE SEXXX ON A FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR? Some says it brings ill luck. What is your take on this?
Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by CircleOfWilis: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2016
It's just like every other normal day...nothing special about today...sex is sex, Fornication is fornication , adultery is adultery, whether done on the 1st day or the last day it remains a sin

Mod pls delete this thread

1 Like

Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2016
yeah its brings unwanted babies that may be born in september

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2016
I GIVE MY SOUL AND SPIRIT ON TO GOD, and let the HOLY SPIRIT BE MY GUIDE, @OP HOW CAN U FORNICATE AND SIN AGAINST GOD ON D 1st day of the year, u have no fear or respect, gratitude for GOD, he kept you and made you see this year 2016, @OP well i wish you well this year.
Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
It might make the rest of the year sexy for you.
Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by onoerime: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
NOOoooooooooo ! My wife is insisting on no sex on the first day of the year. She believes sex on the first day of the year can lead to ill luck
Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by firstking01(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2016
softappless:
I GIVE MY SOUL AND SPIRIT ON TO GOD, and let the HOLY SPIRIT BE MY GUIDE, @OP HOW CAN U FORNICATE AND SIN AGAINST GOD ON D 1st day of the year, u have no fear or respect, gratitude for GOD, he kept you and made you see this year 2016, @OP well i wish you well this year.
preach it on brother man, i hold bible stand for ur back grin
Re: Sexx On A First Day Of The Year by HDee(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2016
All na the same.. na the same punishment

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Marry A Woman Who Has Slept With Several Men / Epic Response I Gave Girl Demanding Free Money / How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.