Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty (1308 Views)

Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) / Men Risk Their Lives To Avoid Being Caught Cheating.(Photo) / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Nigerian men in 2016 find themselves in a culture of thirst. There are too many hot women out there and this has created a problem. Men in the thirst trap are willing to sacrifice self-respect for a few minutes of ‘pleasure’. We are currently in the middle of an epidemic of incredibly desperate men who will do anything to put their shumas into the most deplorable of punanis.
Of course a man should be a little thirsty in order to put in the required effort to seduce girls. But too much thirst is poisonous not only for the thirst bearer but for the society at large.

Extremely thirsty guys and their extreme pedastilization increases the self-perceived value of women and makes it harder for other guys to interact with them.
How does a real man avoid the thirst virus?
Stop commenting on girls pictures
While the conscious attention whoring of certain females can be annoying, it wouldn’t be nearly as prevalent without an army of extraordinarily thirsty men prepared to do whatever it takes to prove their undying loyalty to a pretty female they’ve never even met.
Avoid commenting on girls pictures on Instagram and Facebook. It’s foolish and it won’t make a girl like you. It’ll only build her ego to levels that you can’t climb over.
By being one of the hundreds of niggas that comment on girl’s pics, you make even average girls think they deserve the perfect man crafted out of God’s gift to earth. While that would be fair if they were attractive in their souls and had a decent personality, now even busted girls who only know how to have a conversation if its on a screen think they are entitled to the most valuable of men.

Know Your Value
We have all seen the abundance of high quality guys dating whales. It’s beyond disturbing. The supply and demand of sex has gone to shit. It is so out of whack that girls are getting away with being ugly, rude, stupid, slutty, fat, non-feminine, the list goes on and on.
This is simple, but the essence of it is: if you KNOW you’re a High Value Male, then the thought of begging a girl to get into her pants is never an option
You won’t blow up her phone with texts.
You won’t blow up her phone with calls.
You won’t bend and break to her every whim just to MAYBE get some sex.
You understand that your value is such, that you simply don’t NEED to act like a beta bitch boy in order for her to want to have sex with you.
You’re a High Value Male and HVMs don’t beg for sex or the attention of a girl.
If a girl is rude to you, don’t be afraid to bring her self-esteem back down to where it should be.

Have Multiple Options
When It comes to dealing with women, a man with options is a man with power.
Let’s say there’s a guy named Marto. Marto has a lot of great things going on for him, but he finds himself getting infatuated with Muthoni, a chic he JUST met two nights before.
He’s never had sex with Muthoni.
In fact, all he’s done is exchange some text messages and stalk at her social media accounts.
He SHOULD be working on himself to better his life and meeting MORE girls, but instead he wastes almost two hours at work scouring through her photos.
Marto is slipping.
The end story of this hypothetical character is that Marto never beds Muthoni. He never even gets her on a date and reason is simple: women have a 6th sense for men who are thirsty and it’s a complete TURN-OFF. They hate it. They despise it. They know deep down that they generally don’t deserve to have a guy worship them and it makes them feel uncomfortable. There’s a reason why women are scientifically drawn to ‘bad boys.
Maybe Marto will smarten up and realize if he had 10 girls he was talking to, then he would give off a vibe of having options which would in turn cause women to chase HIM. If you’re a semblance of Marto, then you know what to do: meet more girls, get more ‘prospects’ cooking and this will help prevent you from getting thirsty.

Let Her Be The Last To Text In The Convo
This is Game 101, but it’s crucial.
If you find yourself pulling this kind of shit below (a sample text convo), then you’re borderline thirsty, or you’re already on your way to Thirstville.
Sample Text Convo
Omosh: Niaje mrembo, what are you doing tonight?
Purity: Not much
Omosh: Wanna to hang out?
Purity: Sure. What did you have in mind?
Omosh: Let’s go watch that new movie at IMAX called Deadpool
Purity: Okay…
Omosh: Tupatane tao at 8 sharp!
Purity: Okay
Omosh: Can’t wait to see you : )
Purity: (no response……….blue ticks)
Now this text exchange didn’t start out terrible, but it quickly become worse.
He would have been better off ending the convo with this text: “Tupatane tao at 8. Vaa skirt and heels” (note the change). When she responds with “Okay”, then that’s it. There is ZERO reason to respond with more even if she asks another question. Just go offline so that meet up doesn’t seem like such a big deal to you. Omosh’s mistake is that he’s making the girl think he values her too much. And he’ll probably not get laid..

Have Self-Respect
Let’s say you have succumbed to being thirsty before. Hell, it happens to ALL of us at least at one point in our lives.
How did you FEEL?
You didn’t feel good did you?
Let’s say maybe it even worked out and your thirst got you a lackluster lay with her. Was the sex that great? Did you look at yourself in the mirror with pride after you did the deed?
Odds are you felt a bit shitty. You felt a bit like you might have lowered your standards. You might have felt like “I’m BETTER than this!”.
Not being thirsty stems from having self-respect.If you don’t respect yourself, you can’t expect others to respect you.
Now granted, there are some people who will never respect you and those are referred to as morons and yes, the world is full of them, however, a healthy good relationship starts with attraction + respect.
If she respects you, she’ll follow. If she respects you, she’ll be happy for you to lead. If she respects you, she won’t constantly shit-test you and treat like a beta bitch boy.
Start fostering healthy self-respect in yourself and you’ll see any thirst dissipate quickly.
Don’t fall into the trap of being a thirsty Bleep. You won’t get girls consistently like that, you’ll eventually hate yourself and you’ll demolish any chance of you having a happy and healthy relationship.
Thirst is for schmucks and you’re not a schmuck.
Dear Thirsty men, let’s stop this bullshit and save the world.
The world has changed. I know it, you know it, but we don’t do anything about it. The balance of power which has been ruled by men since throughout history, is now in the hands of our female counterparts.
Where men had his choice of women, it is now reversed. Women are picking men like they pick their clothes; they shop. And if they find one little thing they don’t like, they move onto the next one. They have an unlimited supply of guys that are showering them with attention which they don’t deserve in the slightest. Don’t be one of those guys. Learn game and know how to deal with women,

Bigmillz
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by falconey(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2016
encapsulate please, this is a verbose write up
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2016
falconey:
encapsulate please, this is a verbose write up
If I should do a summary I may miss my point
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Can somebody read this then summaries it for me.
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Omittesb:
Can somebody read this then summaries it for me.
why not calm down and go thru it? I
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by falconey(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
If I should do a summary I may miss my point

the forum is harbouring thousands of information per day, think of it if every info comes like yours do you think one can read 5% of it within the 24hours we have in a day ?. time management is essential on nairaland even the front-page information sometimes are being ignored.
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by ikbnice(m): 12:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Beautifully informative write up presented poorly.
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by MrImole: 1:05am On Jun 18, 2016
You're right bro, it's currently working for me, there's this girl I have been hanging out with, I have been disturbing her to come to my place in which she was saying no that we should rather meet at a bar close to my place, I decided to change, I stopped asking her to come, I reduced the rate at which I chat with her. I was busy ironing my clothes the day she knocked at my door, I was very surprised, she was like, "Imole, get me something cold please, I'm very tired, I have been on this street asking people for directions to your place" I was just looking...

Now I'm in control of everything, no thanks to "pride of command" and that pretty nurse, twaci.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2016
falconey:

the forum is harbouring thousands of information per day, think of it if every info comes like yours do you think one can read 5% of it within the 24hours we have in a day ?. time management is essential on nairaland even the front-page information sometimes are being ignored.
Bro I do get ur point
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Olasco93: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2016
I got your key points Bigmillz Nice write up, very informative for those who know. Thanks for this.
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by falconey(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
Bro I do get ur point
oh!
I thought my assertions were lucid enough to comprehend ........sorry . try to summarise so most of us can read your posts , we have other posts as yours.
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Twaci(f): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2016
MrImole:
You're right bro, it's currently working for me, there's this girl I have been hanging out with, I have been disturbing her to come to my place in which she was saying no that we should rather meet at a bar close to my place, I decided to change, I stopped asking her to come, I reduced the rate at which I chat with her. I was busy ironing my clothes the day she knocked at my door, I was very surprised, she was like, "Imole, get me something cold please, I'm very tired, I have been on this street asking people for directions to your place" I was just looking...

Now I'm in control of everything, no thanks to "pride of command" and that pretty nurse, twaci.
Lol! Congrats on that bro cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Olasco93:
I got your key points Bigmillz
Nice write up, very informative for those who know.
Thanks for this.
am happy I can be of help to you
Re: How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty by MrImole: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Twaci:
Lol! Congrats on that bro cheesy

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

No Lady Is Perfect.!! / Matured Advice Needed. / For Ladies; 13 Things A Woman Can Do To Be More Attractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.