Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (10646 Views)

Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Women In Christianity And The Bible / Why Arent There Any Nigerian Saints In Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by noetic2: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Hmm, may God have mercy on u for the blaspheme

is God the same as allah? . . . . NO
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
@abuzola

So you will take all what Salih bukari says right?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
The most hatred thing in the sight of Allah is divorce-there is hadith on this, 3 divorce is transformed into a single one-there is hadith on this. In sahih bukhari the PROPHET (PEACE BE UPON HIM) said .'treat women with caring and understanding for they were created from rib and u can't make a rib straighten else it will break so treat them with care' so fear not osisi, u will enjoy the goodness of islam, a woman is entitled to enter paradise for making her husband happy always- there is a hadith on this, u can see how easy the religion is.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
Yeah go ahead with sahih bukhari, but before we proceed i will like to know what is ur reason for the interrogation ? If i answer brilianitly will u become a muslim ?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2009
@abuzola

i will convert to be a muslim if you can sincerely convince me.

lets us understand that the hadith is a the tradition of the Prophet which contains his saying and it is believed taht The Prophet first forbade the writing of hadith so that people willl not confuse it with the Qur'an. He then allowed or ordered some Companions to write hadith when there was no risk of confusion.

Muslim scholars accepted a hadith as Sahih (autnetic) only when it passes

1) Fann-i-Riwaayat

This is where The Hadith is put to a sequential test i.e I said that Nigeria became a republic before it gained independence that is error

2) Fann-i-Daraayat

This is where an Hadith goes through textual analysis and criticism. Determining the addresees mind in its socio-historical and scio-political context.

No Hadith should contradict the Sunnah and the Quran. Some would disagree. Some even beleive the Sahih bukuri is as authentic as the Sunnah and Quran.

because i was not there when all the action took place i will not worry about the fann-i-riwaayat At this moment the only method left to determine the soundness of a Hadith is Fann-i-Daraayat and its agreement with the Quran.

now let us look at

this

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 652:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was on the way, he found a thorny branch of a tree there on the way and removed it. Allah thanked him for that deed and forgave him."

This truely Contradict the qualification of forgiveness

Q. Ch4 (the women)

173) Then as for those who believe and do good, He will pay them fully their rewards and give them more out of His grace; and as for those who disdain and are proud, He will chastise them with a painful chastisement. And they shall not find for themselves besides Allah a guardian or a helper

I am will be waiting
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2009
Too blur, anyway consider this hadith: Arba'una hadith 18: from zarri jundubu ibn junadata and abi abdul rahman muazu bin jabal that the Prophet said 'fear God in whatever u are doing and do goods upon/on bad deeds so that it will cement/clear the bad deeds and be of good behaviour to people" related by tirmidhi, so it is, also another hadith the prophet said 'if the son of adam (mankind) commit sin the angel incharge of recording the deed of man will delay booking it till after 8/12 hours if the person did not ask God for forgiveness" so u see God is too kind, the arabic name for God is Allah, arab christian use the term and also hausa christian. Note
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2009
@ABUZOLA

YOU JUST QUOTED ANOTHER CONTRADICTION TO SAHIH BUKARI

YOU AND I AGREED THAT WE SHALL USE SAHIH BUKARI FOR THIS DEBATE WHY ARE YOU NOW USING ANOTHER AHAADITH?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
Sahih bukhari, hadith number 2178: from Abu huraira that the messenger of Allah said 'when ALLAH created the creation, HE wrote in His book and He wrote about HIMSELF and it is placed with HIM on the throne 'verily My mercy overcomes My ANGER'
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by olabowale(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Backslider: The Yorubas have a song which goes something like this, " Faa lubarika si ishe mi o Oba Olu wa (2ice). Ka si she kekere o, ka re re pupo o, Faa lu barika sishe mi o Oba Oluwa. (Excuse my yoruba writing).

now let us look at

this

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was on the way, he found a thorny branch of a tree there on the way and removed it. Allah thanked him for that deed and forgave him."

Q. Ch4 (the women)

173) Then as for those who believe and do good, He will pay them fully their rewards and give them more out of His grace; and as for those who disdain and are proud, He will chastise them with a painful chastisement. And they shall not find for themselves besides Allah a guardian or a helper

I am will be waiting

How does the simple action of removing a thorny thing of f the path, and the reward is reward of forgiveness, is contradicting Chapter 4 verse 173? Is thanking and forgiving not acts of appreciation, Mercy? Is the act of removing a thing that may create difficulty for the people that will come in contact with it, as great as the reward of receiving thanks from Allah and then being Forgiven by Him?

I don't get you. Please explain. And by the way, Bukhari is not the end of all ahadith.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by emmyjp: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
it is really painful to see people think this way.
      well i want to add to the answer given on the issue of trinity.    "for there are three that bear records in heaven, the father,the son and the holy spirit,and this three are one" the bible says. no one as ever argue about the word "bible" yet you can never find it in the bible but the root word is there.    
    about trinity again,the BIBLE SAYS IT AND THAT IS FINAL.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by olabowale(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
@emmy jp: Sell the Trinity story to the Jews in Montsy, NY State. Sell it to the Asidim in Brooklyn's Eastern Parkway's Crown Height. Sell it to the Jews in Borough park, etc or the ones on the East Side of NYC. Or the ones who are in Beverly Hills or the Kenessett body in Israel! Take it to them first. Fight it out with them. The Muslims will like to see how successful you are.

Finally, is God of the Christians the Olorun of Yoruba people? No!

Is Allah the Olorun? Yes. I aught to know. I am a Yoruba man for over 50 years. And it is Olorun I say when I am talking to Yoruba people. And I am a muslim. I do not mean the God of the Christians! Eyin Omo Musulumi, e beu Olorun. And am correct.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
Because the bible says 'the father, the son and the holy spirit' does that mean it is trinity ? Ok my wife born triplet does that make them trinity or i my father had 3 wives do i call them trinity ? Say that to the swine, if u blurtantly composed that then i ask u what of CHRISTIANITY show us a verse that says christianhty, the best u can do is to compose, come to islam the only religion approved by God, practised by abraham, moses, jesus and habeebullah MUHAMMAD, u have the opportunity before death overtake u which closes the door of salvation, every muslim will enter paradise. Goodluck
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2009
Emmy jp Oh you are spoiling my debate.

2 muslims were just disagreeing and agreeing.

I knew either Olabowale or the other guy would come to his rescue

Back to Abuzola

You and I agreed that the Sahih bukari is the correct Hadith why are you BACKSLIDING Like my Name.

@olabowale stay out of this

How does the simple action of removing a thorny thing of f the path, and the reward is reward of forgiveness, is contradicting Chapter 4 verse 173? Is thanking and forgiving not acts of appreciation, Mercy? Is the act of removing a thing that may create difficulty for the people that will come in contact with it, as great as the reward of receiving thanks from Allah and then being Forgiven by Him?

Ask Sahih bukari not me do I claim to be him.

It is either Sahih Bukhari is a Lie or the Quran is a Liar.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Olabowale

which Ahaadith would you like us to use since you dont agree.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
Your point is still blur, but lets go: hadith sahih bukhari number 2181: from Abu hurairah who said i heard the Holy Prophdt saying 'if somebody commits a sin then he says 'O LORD i have sinned please forgive me' and his Lord will say 'My worshipper knows that he has a lord who forgives sins and punish for them, I therefore have forgive him his sins. Then he remains without committing any sin for a while then again commits another sin and says 'o my Lord i have committed another sin please forgive me' and Allah will say 'My worshipper has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them, I therefore have forgiven him, then he remains without committing any other sin for a while and then commits another sin and says 'O my Lord i have commited another sin please forgive me and Allah would say "My worshipper has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punish for them, i therefore have forgiven, he can do whatever he likes' Allah is great, can u see the level of merciful God, no matter ur sin if u ask God for forgiveness he will forgive u, the proud will be punish if they don't repent,
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by emmyjp: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
behold i come quickly, repent and believe the gospel, and remember without holiness no man shall see the LORD.
                             BEHOLD HE COMETH
                                                 AMEN.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2009
Hmmm
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2009
@Abuzola
That means that there is contradiction of Sahih bukari do you have another Ahaadith (the saying and action of Mohamed) that dont contradict?

I might become a Muslim very quick
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2009
Contradict ? Never will it contradict itself, what u don't understand is the scenario is of two kind , first Allah forgives is oft forgiving, secondly Allah is severe in punishment but if u repent Allah is oft forgiving. So man this is the best answer i can give besides i don't even get the message u are passing over
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2009
if you read what i said when i posted

Backslider:

@abuzola

i will convert to be a muslim if you can sincerely convince me.

lets us understand that the hadith is a the tradition of the Prophet which contains his saying and it is believed taht The Prophet first forbade the writing of hadith so that people willl not confuse it with the Qur'an. He then allowed or ordered some Companions to write hadith when there was no risk of confusion.

Muslim scholars accepted a hadith as Sahih (autnetic) only when it passes

1) Fann-i-Riwaayat

This is where The Hadith is put to a sequential test i.e I said that Nigeria became a republic before it gained independence that is error

2) Fann-i-Daraayat

This is where an Hadith goes through textual analysis and criticism. Determining the addresees mind in its socio-historical and scio-political context.

No Hadith should contradict the Sunnah and the Quran. Some would disagree. Some even beleive the Sahih bukuri is as authentic as the Sunnah and Quran.

because i was not there when all the action took place i will not worry about the fann-i-riwaayat At this moment the only method left to determine the soundness of a Hadith is Fann-i-Daraayat and its agreement with the Quran.

now let us look at

this

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Q. Ch4 (the women)

I am will be waiting

It seems as if you did not read this post

Well the above represent a phenominal Contradiction and Olabowale was not in denial of this.

The hadith must never contradict the Quran but the above does.

Can you tell me why?

If not it is either Bukari was a very big Liar or the quran is a Fraud.

I will have more but if you give me an answer on this i will be very happy.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2009
What else do you expect from a combination so many different ideas?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by noetic2: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2009
Backslider:

if you read what i said when i posted

It seems as if you did not read this post

Well the above represent a phenominal Contradiction and Olabowale was not in denial of this.

The hadith must never contradict the Quran but the above does.

Can you tell me why?

If not it is either Bukari was a very big Liar or the quran is a Fraud.

I will have more but if you give me an answer on this i will be very happy.

Your observation might not be far from reality.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2009
Backslider, i can't go with a debate don't doesn't make sense, look at my post how easy it was 'show me a single christianity' which non of u was able to answer. Are u saying the Quran is not merciful and i will refute u with the Quran or Bukhari is not merciful ? Why not go straight forward to the point man
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2009
as usual, gettign high on religion sad
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Eebrahym(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2009
[B]I'm really engrossed and carried away with this topic. I can't wait to say may Almighty Allah increase you in knowledge @ abuzola and contributors. May Allah protect you and make aljana firdaus your abode in the hereafter. I love your post. Keep the ball rolling and keep on jihad. Thanks a million.08062639067. [/B]
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Eebrahym(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2009
[B]I'm really engrossed and carried away with this topic. I can't wait to say may Almighty Allah increase you in knowledge @ abuzola and contributors. May Allah protect you and make aljana firdaus your abode in the hereafter. I love your post. Keep the ball rolling and keep on jihad. Thanks a million.08062639067. [/B]
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2009
@Abuzola

The Quran has given the guidline for forgiveness of sin

in

Q. Ch4 (the women)

Now if you read

Sahih bukari

as i quoted

Narrated Abu Huraira:

What the above means is that Just an act brought about forgiveness from Allah the man did not believe. Does this not CONTRADICT the Al Quran?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
Oh ! See Quran 4:116 'Verily, Allah forgives not setting up partners in Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah has indeed strayed faraway" as u can see Allah forgives whom he will and thats what happen to the man u quoted in Bukhari hadith
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2009
"Xtianity is d way"
,"Islam is d way"
If d@ shd b a topic, i ll rada request 4references frm both books whr it is clearly statd. I humbly stand 2b correctd, i blv strongly dere is a part in d bible which reads d bible is written only 4us 2blv d@ jesus christ is d son of God(nt quoted as in words 4words) d reference 4d@ is available on request. D bible also is of no private interpretatn. Its no mor News d@ we av different manifestatns abt Islam n d 1ness of Allah. Different creatures, frm d land 2d water up 2d sky confirmd His xistence n His uniqness. Ow many livin creatures eva confirmed d son of mary as w@ e's bein calld 2dy by his supposd followers? Pls is dere any creature d@ affirmd his lordship? B it on land, in d river, in d sky or evn anywhr apart frm so-calld miracle recipient. Pls google d net 4 signs n wonders in Islam n read d Qur'an if dere is any relation. Surf d web 4 signs n wonders in xtianity n share it(dem) if available.Go
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2009
Surf d web 4 signs n wonders in xtianity n share it(dem) if available. No fight! No quarrel! No arguement d Bible is nt completely d word of God bt it is a bitter truth d@ is nt expktd frm me n which ll neva com frm any pastor xcept e reverts. Rada dan debatin 2no end, i'l appeal we pray 4 divine interventions as 2which religion is ryt. Safe
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2009
Surf d web 4 signs n wonders in xtianity n share it(dem) if available. No fight! No quarrel! No arguement d Bible is nt completely d word of God bt it is a bitter truth d@ is nt expktd frm me n which ll neva com frm any pastor xcept e reverts. Rada dan debatin 2no end, i'l appeal we pray 4 divine interventions as 2which religion is ryt. Safe
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2009
@abuzola
You keep contradicting with more Quranic verses

You are qouting more Quranic verse and the verse I quoted does not agree with the verse you quoted.

Abuzola:

Oh ! See Quran 4:116 'Verily, Allah forgives not setting up partners in Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah has indeed strayed faraway" as u can see Allah forgives whom he will and thats what happen to the man u quoted in Bukhari hadith

and its no more

Q. Ch4 (the women)

We see that the quran seems to be shifting the goal post on what the basis forgiveness is all about

Abuzola what is the real QUALIFICATION for FORGIVENESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The Historicity Of The Books Of The Bible - Reference: Daniel. / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / When Paul And Silas Was In Prison Who Was The DPO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.