Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (10645 Views)

Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Women In Christianity And The Bible / Why Arent There Any Nigerian Saints In Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2009
Sorry man i just couldn't remember the right name. I read your long post and i told u that the verse u quoted is an incomplete verse with bias verdict. Pick one or two hardest of them and let me break it down to you.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by ilosiwaju: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2009
for starters, choose any five you want. i guess we are all patient to listen to you.
another thing, interesting thread u put up here, cant take that away from you!
over to u chief!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by muhsin(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
$Osisi,

No religion on this earth is properly learned and objectively criticized through just mere peeping at its scripts. So I urge you to change style if you really wanna reproach Islam. But you are doing is rather always revealing your ignorance. Don't let others also fathom that. tongue
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
Oga choose now, today is friday and i ve to do much obligation to fulfil inorder to get more reward
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
@Abuzola, u took it 2far 4him. Rememba dere's no such divinely recognized day anywhere in d world as Friday. I cnt blv Muhammad (if only E single-handedly wrote d Qur'an) "evn titiled a chapter Suratul Juma". Xtians where re u? Ow recognized is ur mode of worship wt regards ur bk. Can anybdy carefully analyz n explain "WORSHIP" accordin 2d bible?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by sosisi(f): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
muhsin:

$Osisi,

No religion on this earth is properly learned and objectively criticized through just mere peeping at its scripts. So I urge you to change style if you really wanna reproach Islam. But you are doing is rather always revealing your ignorance. Don't let others also fathom that. tongue

Hold it there and stop crying!
I didn't want to come into this thread until Abuzola continued with his stupidity,see my first post.
Your advice should be for him.
Whenever he or any of you comes out to criticize Christianity,always remember that the stench of that fraud called Islam cannot be covered up even by the best of air freshners.
And on my good day,I'll open up that can of worms whenever una madness begin catch una.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
@"Igwe Dbanj" $osisi, no let frustration kill u nw. I cnt wait til u open ur so calld can of warm. Pls b fast abt it. I'm strongly optimistic abt ur revertion 2 Islam somdy by d virtue of Psalm 30:5 as ur weepin(xtianity) may endureth 4 a 9t, by ur joy(Islam) ll cometh in d a.m coz Qur'an 17:21, wen u finally c knowledge(Islam) ur ignorance(xtianity) ll defin8ly disappear. B prepard!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by sosisi(f): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
Aremugangan:

@"Igwe Dbanj" $osisi, no let frustration kill u nw. I cnt wait til u open ur so calld can of warm. Pls b fast abt it. I'm strongly optimistic abt ur revertion 2 Islam somdy by d virtue of Psalm 30:5 as ur weepin(xtianity) may endureth 4 a 9t, by ur joy(Islam) ll cometh in d a.m coz Qur'an 17:21, wen u finally c knowledge(Islam) ur ignorance(xtianity) ll defin8ly disappear. B prepard!

Is Islam also consistent with incoherence
Please learn to write properly
Reading through your jargon gives me a headache
It's not compulsory that you should say something.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by noetic2: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
Aremugangan:

@noetic2: u quote d Qur'an as if u're quotin ur bk. U're rily tryin, kip up d gd work. It ll b so rewardin if u cld try 2 corrects d errors in ur different version of d bible. D Qur'an remains a divine bk of no human revelation bt ws reveald 2man. W@ do we kno d bible 2b? A collection of books wt different stories lyk a season film where we av diff directors wt diff charactas takin d same role witout conformity n continuity. Dnt wori, u children ll rid anoda version of d bible. Dere's already old n new abi mayb dey ll rid a remix of both. Pls continue wt ur quest 4errors d@ re nt in d Qur'an. U myt 1dy c d truth den u'l b announcd d ultim8 man

What EXACTLY was ur point?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by sosisi(f): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
noetic2:

What EXACTLY was ur point?

I suggest the aremundade guy starts posting in his native Oshogbo dialect grin
I'm sure there's someone here who will kindly help with translations grin
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
@noetic2 n $0sisi: i'm seriously lmao @ u guys. I neva knew u're avin problem wt complexity. I tot u're mor advancd. 10x 4ur humble confession. I'l try n comunic8 2ur level of undstndin. My "senseless" post is lyk a puzzle, u cnt undstnd it 'til its complete. I advise u luk 4d missin parts(d Qur'anic refs) n re-arrange d puzzle 2make sense out of urselves. Pls acpt my sincere apology. Safe!!!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
Come to islam the religion of true salvation. No brainwash like the word christianity and going to church on sunday never exist in the bible but paul enforce it by force to his followers. Alhamdulilah for making me a muslim. I thank u God. Thats the best of all favour. I greet u my brother aremu may Allah reward u abundantly amin
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2009
We re nt enemies, it's only d religion d@ differs. 1da w@ i wld av done or bin lyk if i hadn't sin d lyt. Truly, Paul is supposd 2b among d world's most influential men goin by d way e incorporatd his teachings wt Jesus' dereby somtyms ovarydin jesus'. In d bible, no goin 2church on sundays, no singing, clapping n dancing in d church, no compulsion in fasting, no goin 2jerusalam or rome on pilgrimage, no confirmation d@ christianity is a religion den y do we turn virtues in2 vices n vice versa. Pls, lts b sincere wt ourselves, enof of dis followin of shadows. Dnt b sentimental my ppl, lts try as much as possibl 2search 4d truth. Jst as 3ppl cannot stnd in 2even #, we ol cannot practise d same religion. So, B vigilant! D Qur'an preaches d past, d present n d future! It is d book of salvatn. No campaign, it is d gr8st of ol bks. B wise!!!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2009
Yes o, he thats ear let him hear
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by slimfine(f): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Yes o, he thats ear let him hear

SMDH!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2009
Slim u don hear
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by slimfine(f): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2009
hear what? that you won't leave christians alone?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
See, i don't have anything against the christians, my Quran tells me that the christians are the nearest to belief and thats why i come so we can share view
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by sosisi(f): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

See, i don't have anything against the christians, my Quran tells me that the christians are the nearest to belief and thats why i come so we can share view

you forgot that part that says Jews and Christians are your enemies and that you should hunt us down and kill us.
and that you should have nothing to do with them?
confused people
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2009
And you forgot the verse that says call them and reason together ? Psycho womam
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2009
Qur'an 109
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2009
The Holy Prophet prayed for a christain priest in Ethiopia , u can see the relationship.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Come to islam the religion of true salvation. No brainwash like the word christianity and going to church on sunday never exist in the bible but paul enforce it by force to his followers. Alhamdulilah for making me a muslim. I thank u God. Thats the best of all favour. I greet u my brother aremu may Allah reward u abundantly amin

what salvation has islam got to offer. tell me, salvation from what? how many genuily bornagain christian has ever been converted to muslim? neither is there salvation in any other for there is no name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved acts 4:12

even if going to church was enforced by paul God has already commanded it from the beginning. sunday is the 7th day which is sabbath day,God said 'keep it Holy.' so u don't av a point.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by SapeleGuy: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2009
See Naija people, hypocrites - see as dem carry imported religions for head, ready to kill one another. God is love, ask yourselves how much love you are showing?
With the hatred some of you are showing - God is clearly the furthest thought in your minds.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by sosisi(f): 1:51am On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

The Holy Prophet prayed for a christain priest in Ethiopia , u can see the relationship.

and had a curse on his lips for Christians and Muslims while dying in the arms of his child bride aisha
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by sosisi(f): 1:55am On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

And you forgot the verse that says call them and reason together ? Psycho womam

Reason together indeed
It's the naive that don't know Mohammed was reasoning with people when Islam was in it's infancy and he knew they would have creamed him if he talked otherwise but what did he do when Islam became stronger?
He turned into a raging lunatic on camelback pillaging and slaughtering his enemies hence the militant calls in the Koran at the latter times.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2009
@osisi, God had already curse the christians in the Quran so no need to repeat that. The Holy Prophet said when he was about to die 'may the curse of Allah be on the christians and jews for they took the graves of their prophets as a place of worship' the reason behind this is clear, so that the muslim won't do so to the grave of the prophet
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2009
My dear, don't judge the wars the prophet waged by jumping into conclusion but first check why did he wage it. Such as battle of uhud, badr, khandaq tabuk, invasion of the sea coast, Qarad, amar, Thu i kulasa and many more, u will agree he wasn't guilty, they killed the delegation of the prophet and many atrocities and that of badr war was triggered when the makkan looted and ransacked the muslim belonging left in makkah, beat their wives and torture their men to death.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2009
@atsat, produce ur verse that jesus or God gave an order to go to church on sunday, if u can do that i will accept christ
islam's salavation is whoever says 'There is no god but Allah and muhammad is His messenger' Allah has guarantee him a paradise,
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2009
@aksat, mind u, d statement shd nt b by mere word bt by strong faith wt a full spirit of peace n submission coz d@s w@ Islam means except if u preach it odawise.
@antagonists of Muhammad's wars. We snt every messenger wt different qualities n attributs bt wt d same mission to preach d oneness of Allah. While Moses performed miracles wt His staff, Jesus performed miracles wt His hands coz deir ppl needed a visible God bt d pagan arabs during d tym of Muhammad(SAW) dey were war-like citizens. Eva heard of d battle E fought wt 313men against 10,000enemies? Yet E won. Isn't d@ miraculous? D God d@ made dis possibl is d God i'm invitin u 2. Islam is nt a company established by my fada, it is d religion of d only true God. Won't u rada accept Him? "Tell me! If (all) your water were to be sunk away, who then can supply you with (flowing) spring water?" (Q67:30). Islam is d way, d truth n d light!!!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by slimfine(f): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2009
Abuzola:

@atsat, produce ur verse that jesus or God  gave an order to go to church on sunday, if u can do that i will accept christ
islam's salavation  is whoever says 'There is no god but Allah and muhammad is His messenger' Allah has guarantee him a paradise, 

This guy, being a christian has nothing to do with sunday service. Is a way to get and give encouragement to one another there by worship our Jehovah God. Christianity is about LOVE,FAITH, and HOPE! and is free of charge by means of Jesus Christ. No forcing of anyone to believe and abide! is all about choices. Believe it or not, some poeple worship Jehovah God because we appreciate his love and sacrifices for us human not necessarily becuase of hell, jihade, torment, and his wrath. let your Allah judge us and we will let our Jehovah God judge you. no need arguing back and forth!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Aremugangan(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2009
I read people's posts @tyms n i'm forced 2deduce deir age. Truly, a lilttle knowledge is a bad thing. Indeed, the questions nobody wants to answer in xtianity remains unanswered nt bcoz dey dnt wnt 2ansa, bt coz dey av no ansa n evn d bible is no beta place to get ansas. W@ a pity!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The Historicity Of The Books Of The Bible - Reference: Daniel. / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / When Paul And Silas Was In Prison Who Was The DPO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.