Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Was Gej A Smart Looter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Gej A Smart Looter? (666 Views)

If It Was GEJ. / Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? / Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Gej A Smart Looter? by oyinkinola: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
DESCRIBE AS THE MOST CORRUPTED REGIME EVER IN NIGERIA WHY IS IT THAT NOTHING YET TRACED DIRECTLY TO THE PURSE OF THE FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN? UNLIKE ABACHA WHO INVOLVED NOT ONLY DIRECTLY BUT ALONG WITH HIS SONS!

Re: Was Gej A Smart Looter? by ademega(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
he has returned part and his wife too must have looted more
Re: Was Gej A Smart Looter? by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
oju ole da oju ole regrin [size=30]pmb, send dis rogue 2 KIRIKIRI asap[/size]grin
PMB wat u waiting for, pls send this rogue to
Re: Was Gej A Smart Looter? by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
oyinkinola:
DESCRIBE AS THE MOST CORRUPTED REGIME EVER IN NIGERIA WHY IS IT THAT NOTHING YET TRACED DIRECTLY TO THE PURSE OF THE FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN? UNLIKE ABACHA WHO INVOLVED NOT ONLY DIRECTLY BUT ALONG WITH HIS SONS!

Judge for yourself.

Re: Was Gej A Smart Looter? by MrPolitics: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't know whether or not GEJ looted but I will be very surprised if he didn't.
Also, unlike what some people here think, I believe GEJ will NEVER be jailed. Politics isn't exactly like we see it. So many thing happen behind the scenes

GEJ might have returned some looted funds and we'll never even hear of it

GEJ being jailed will cause a heavy political unrest and I don't think PMB wants that

1 Like

Re: Was Gej A Smart Looter? by smsshola(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
The game is still until after 4years without prosecution then we can judge.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Blast FG Over Olisa Metuh’s Arrest: APC Gov. Is In The Mud Of Lawlessness / Caption this photo :Lai Mohammed vs Wole Soyinka / Check Out A Quote From GEJ’s Acceptance Speech At SCLC Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.