Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

2016: Former President GJE Send New Year Message Says One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016: Former President GJE Send New Year Message Says One Nigeria (428 Views)

President Buhari's New Year Message For 2017 / Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016: Former President GJE Send New Year Message Says One Nigeria by Jamestb(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
The former president Goodluck Jonathan addressed
Nigerians at New Year for the first time in his new
position of ex-leader. Last year brought him a defeat
in the presidential election. However, millions of our
compatriots still believe him.
In his short statement published on his official
Facebook page in the morning of January 1, 2016, the
former president expressed confidence that ‘Nigeria
will survive’, will get more peace and prosperity in the
new year.
Read the original message below:
On behalf of my family and I, I would like to wish all
Nigerians a Happy New Year.
We are all brothers and sisters born from the womb
of one Nigeria and as I have said previously, we
would not be Nigerians if God did not will it. Having
found ourselves as Nigerians by the divine
providence of God, let us celebrate our Nigerianness
and make 2016 our turning point year in which we
embrace each other and work as a team to advance
the frontiers of Nigeria in every field of human
endeavour.
http://itzsongster..co.ke/2016/01/2016-former-president-gje-send-new-year.html?m=1
Re: 2016: Former President GJE Send New Year Message Says One Nigeria by Lytech(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
You messed up when we really needs you...
Thank you anyway for ruining our blessed nation,may you reap what you have sow IJN

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget Missing At NASS / Missing 2016 Budget: Akwa Ibom Apologises To Buhari / Militants’ Failed Plot To Arm-twist Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.