Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,291 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] (13415 Views)

Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by cruzita(f): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

Dude you made a mistake with what you filled for your 'gender'..........change it back to male
*computer checking*no mistake found
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by adexdon(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
we're she frm
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by bettercreature(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
adexdon:
we're she frm
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by ggrin(f): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
WTF cheesy
What To Fuucccck shocked

I no dy do weather for two o sad
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by VicShegs(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
wink chai see my crush .I'm coming for u bar(if una like una think rubbish
smiley[quote author=cruzit[/quote]

67 yrs imprisonment with hard labour.:-/
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Eniqurl(f): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2016
CUTE.
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Cherlene(f): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Xway101:

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty.

She's such a pretty girl. What a beautiful girl you are!

That's all fine and dandy — who wants to walk around looking like garbage? — but the problem is looks has became too important to girls days.

The beautiful MONIKER beneath resemble the GIRL ABOVE e.g. LIPS, HAIRDO and EYEBROWS.

Click on LINK below:
https://www.nairaland.com/cutieviva69

Cherlene
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Favolly(f): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2016
That's my cousin
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by missKiffy(f): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Who is she
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Xway101:

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty.

She's such a pretty girl. What a beautiful girl you are!

That's all fine and dandy — who wants to walk around looking like garbage? — but the problem is looks has became too important to girls days.
veryugly
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Obas101(m): 5:37am On Jan 02, 2016
If u enta Instagram u will see dem plenty.. But don't allow luks to deceive u. Wot should be outrightly considered is character
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by globalkay(m): 5:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by globalkay(m): 5:49am On Jan 02, 2016
WHY WILL YOU (@OP) POST SONIA PIC HERE WITHOUT HER PERMISSION?
hmmmm smh
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Kessythegeek(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2016
thats kira I know Her cool
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by AdeniyiA(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2016
pretty, pretty, pretty.... but can she cook, how homely is she, is she cultured??
Na pretty I wan chop...undecided
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by hansyllo(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
and those lips is good for sucking not kissing

By their fruit we shall know them.

Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by cruzita(f): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
hansyllo:

By their fruit we shall know them.
meaning ?
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Emac34: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Luckyk:
iffah hear tnx anyway
bt yua even more than her tongue
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by kalushaiyke(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
missKiffy:
Who is she
The op doesn't know..his instagram crush grin
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by chara019: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2016
wow. preety
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmm ok hmmm well, ok, ermm, ok
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by polite2(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:
Gorgeous
you ain't bad my dear, one word for you"cute"
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Leiykong(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Nd na one yeye boy go dey off dis fine geh pant ooo
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2016
The thing about taking pride in being pretty, or in ur looks, is that almost everyone is pretty. So that still doesn't give u enough of a self esteem boost or a sense of importance. It's good to be pretty but I think we all need to take pride or a sense of uniqueness in other things and from other sources.

1 Like

Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by allyon(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
I can never date someone as pretty as that. Doesnt even go well with my personality
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Eniqurl:
CUTE.
ok u"v decided not to reply me anymore, it's alright. I get d message already
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by tonygee88(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cherlene:

The beautiful MONIKER beneath resemble the GIRL ABOVE e.g. LIPS, HAIRDO and EYEBROWS.

Click on LINK below:
https://www.nairaland.com/cutieviva69

Cherlene
Whr is d resemblance? mtcheew
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by tonygee88(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Why are ladies saying things like 'cute' & 'woow'? Whn ladies stop dey beef themselves?
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Cherlene(f): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

Whr is d resemblance? mtcheew

Mmm...

Cherlene
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by tonygee88(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cherlene:

Mmm...

Cherlene
W-h-e-r-e i-s t-h-e r-e-s-e-m-b-l-a-n-c-e??
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Cherlene(f): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

W-h-e-r-e i-s t-h-e r-e-s-e-m-b-l-a-n-c-e??

Calm down dear.
Read my FIRST comment.

Cherlene
Re: Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
she is pretty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) / Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P / Ladies Begins The Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.