Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... (2451 Views)

She's Married But She's Stalking Me / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
How do you judge a man to be a good husband?

You hear lines like, wow, you are so lucky, you married a good man/husband. She is so lucky she married a good man/husband.

So this question came to my mind. Who is a good man/husband? What makes a man a good husband? What is your definition of a good man/husband?

1. A faithful man? A man that does not and cannot cheat. When I say cheat I don’t mean only sexually cheat on the partner. Both emotional unfaithfulness, financial unfaithfulness, social media unfaithfulness, yes, you read right etc. is he the good man/husband? Is faithfulness all that is needed to guarantee a happy home and a successful marriage? That a man is faithful, and does not show any sign or tendency to cheat, does it make him a good man/husband?

2. A handsome man? Hmmmm, I wonder who will not want marry a handsome, tall man, if not for anything but to have adorable, pretty kids. But is a handsome man a good man/husband? Is handsomeness all a woman needs to be happy in her home? Does handsomeness qualify a man as a good man/husband?

3. A rich man? Money! Money!! Money!!! Money is very important in any family. It is money that pays the bills; every woman wants to marry a rich man. Then I ask is a rich man a good man/husband? Is money all that is needed to make a marriage work and give the happily ever after marriage? Does a man’s wealth qualify him as good man/husband?

4. An educated man? A literate man, with good educational background and qualifications, that can speak good, polished queens English, is he a good man/husband? Is his literacy all SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/09/wow-she-married-good-manhusband.html

1 Like

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Emarvel(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm.....i will comment later

1 Like

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by thestevens: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
make I follow, I don't know what to say, because I'm not married

1 Like

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
lol, it is for both married and singles, to prep them for marriage

thestevens:
make I follow, I don't know what to say, because I'm not married
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Take the handsome out and replace it with a caring and Romantic man for me thanks.

Matter of fact I have dated only really handsome men (not intentionally or on purpose) and I don't see what the big deal is with handsomeness. grin

Looks can be a bonus other things come first for me.

Someone I can connect with on a deeper level. I am talking a deeper type of chemistry not just sexual chemistry. (Sexual chemistry is just as important. I want to feel lost when am with this person.
The fear of God.
Romance is really important to me.
A kind and considerate human being someone who treat others right.
A faithful man
Someone I can easily joke and have fun with yes a friend a lover and a friend.
Good heart.
Respect
Patience
Hard working
Neat and clean
Loyal
Some Things in common
Willing to learn and teach (not someone who feel they know everything and can't be corrected)
I don't want no abuser emotional or physical.
Sexual compatibility.
Forgiving
Humble I freaking despise arrogant guys.

Etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2017
all these in one person? That man may not be existent, but I wish you luck my dear. If you remove handsome, you want to have ugly kids? You only mentioned hardworking, you didn't say anything about being rich, what about money?

Rokia2:
Take the handsome out and replace it with a caring and Romantic man for me thanks.

Matter of fact I have dated only really handsome men (not intentionally or on purpose) and I don't see what the big deal is with handsomeness. grin

Someone I can connect with on a deeper level. I am talking a deeper type of chemistry not just sexual chemistry. (Sexual chemistry is just as important. I want to feel lost when am with this person.
The fear of God.
A faithful man
Good heart.
Respect
Patience
Hard working
Neat and clean
Loyal
Some Things in common
Willing to learn and teach (not someone who feel they know everything and can't be corrected)
Sexual compatibility.
Forgiving

Etc etc

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Jman06(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
A good wife to me is that lady who despite her beauty and intelligence is faithful, selfless, respectful yet able to stand her ground in the face of undeserved attacks in my absence. Who does not make unnecessary troubles, a gentle tigeress.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
despite her beauty, at least you want beauty in your woman. undeserved attack, gentle tigress

Jman06:
A good wife to me is that lady who despite her beauty and intelligence is faithful, selfless, respectful yet able to stand her ground in the face of undeserved attacks in my absence. Who does not make unnecessary troubles, a gentle tigeress.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Jman06(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thisdaymom:
despite her beauty, at least you want beauty in your woman. undeserved attack, gentle tigress

Everybody wants beauty.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thisdaymom:

all these in one person? That man may not be existent, but I wish you luck my dear. If you remove handsome, you want to have ugly kids? You only mentioned hardworking, you didn't say anything about being rich, what about money?

having a handsome hubby doesn't guarantee beautiful kids.

And there's more important things to me in life then looks.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
if a man is ugly and so is the wife, where will beautiful kids come from?

some ladies will choose looks over money , faithfulness, etc.

Rokia2:

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
what a long list of what makes a good man you have here. good luck
Rokia2:

The fear of God.
A faithful man
Good heart.
Respect
Patience
Hard working
Neat and clean
Loyal
Some Things in common
Sexual compatibility.
Forgiving

Etc etc

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
having an ugly husband does it guarantee beautiful kids? i like handsome men sha
Rokia2:

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
having an ugly husband does it guarantee beautiful kids? i like handsome men sha
Emarvel:
Hmm
Emarvel post=60894988:
[color=#006600]Hmmm.....i will comment later
m.....i will comment later[/color]
Emarvel:
Hmmm.....i will comment later
Rokia2:

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by habsydiamond(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
even if the guy is faithful some ladies no go still believe...dem go dey monitor im movement upandan....thou it applies to both sides but that of the ladies is more glaring....women too dey jealous...which is bad....
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by zinizta: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Women Do Not Know What They Want
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
i knew what i wanted only that i cant get it all in one man
zinizta:
Women Do Not Know What They Want
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
habsydiamond:
even if the guy is faithful some ladies no go still believe...dem go dey monitor im movement upandan....thou it applies to both sides but that of the ladies is more glaring....women too dey jealous...which is bad....
You only monitor a person you love and the rate at which guys are cheating these days is alarming, so their bae need to monitor and stalk them to be sure they are not cheating.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by habsydiamond(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
You only monitor a person you love and the rate at which guys are cheating these days is alarming, so their bae need to monitor and stalk them to be sure they are not cheating.
issue of monitoring only occur in a relationship that lacks trust....if two lover trust one another..stalking would not be needed..it even piss some people off too.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
habsydiamond:
issue of monitoring only occur in a relationship that lacks trust....if two lover trust one another..stalking would not be needed..it even piss some people off too.
I know I know but at one point in time, you would want to know what you boo or bae is up to, resulting to stalking.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by ranmoor: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rokia2:

The fear of God.
A faithful man
Good heart.
Respect
Patience
Hard working
Neat and clean
Loyal
Some Things in common
Sexual compatibility.
Forgiving

Etc etc

With all these prerequisites... What do you have to offer? Just kinda curious... After all, to whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by habsydiamond(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
I know I know but at one point in time, you would want to know what you boo or bae is up to, resulting to stalking.
u are right...if u love someone u wouldn't want to let him fall to the wrong hands...so u spy on him or her
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by kazyhm(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rokia2:

The fear of God.
A faithful man
Good heart.
Respect
Patience
Hard working
Neat and clean
Loyal
Some Things in common
Sexual compatibility.
Forgiving

Etc etc

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by kazyhm(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jman06:

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
and who is a good husband?[quote author=kazyhm post=63288775][/quote]
Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by kazyhm(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thisdaymom:
and who is a good husband?

........as far as i'm concern, it has no defination but one need to ignore frivolous imagination(s) and childish prerequisites

1 Like

Re: Wow, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
YOU ARE RIGHT
kazyhm:

........as far as i'm concern, it has no defination but one need to ignore frivolous imagination(s) and childish prerequisites

(1) (Reply)

Owerri So Beautifil / Bride Strips Naked During Her Wedding After Being Attacked By Evil Spirits / How To Date A Nigerian Girl... (woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.