Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka (3300 Views)

Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by coldsummer: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Uu
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
figment232:
Wonders shall never end,Fr Mbaka has now become Buharis Marabout.hw much is he being paid sef?
APC prophet and Reverend father. Why did Rev Mbaka not condemn the killing of IPOB youth, but was quick to see an imminent assassination of Buhari?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by TimeManager(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari Is under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. Their Father! Na die dem go die join together. Vulture no dey die before hin time. Wait o, na so so skeleton Jonathan carry give Buhari, But Wailers come dey worry Buhari for meat wey uncle Jona don chop finish. Una water no go boil oo.
No Be Lie Na True!

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by jmichlins(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
hollandis:
This man is so useless
this man has touched many lives much more than you can imagine with his "useless" self but with all your usefulness, you can't even impact positively upon your own personal life. Thank you and continue

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by ibisko04: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bekwarra:
Na who dem send Nikita or Raymond Reddington?
Father MBARCA or is it MChelsea should go and sit down jor. It's all for political patronage.
Na small pikin dey worry you. When you fight against corruption, corruption will definitely fight back in a deadly manner.
I don't need a prophet to know that some high stage corrupt men will want to try something in the direction of Mr President life.
But God is with Buhari in this fight. Any evil plan against the person of Mr President will backfired.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by omenka(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
catchfun:
no weapons fashion against buhari,myself and my family shal prosper IJN
Ameeeeeen!!!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Zuria(f): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hehehehehehe...so how will this assassination be carried out? grin grin
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Alashi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Zuria:
Hehehehehehe...so how will this assassination be carried out? grin grin
Why you no pray find out? Yeye.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Zuria(f): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Alashi:

Why you no pray find out? Yeye.
This is 2016, I'm not the cause of your frustration tongue tongue tongue
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by hollandis(f): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
jmichlins:
this man has touched many lives much more than you can imagine with his "useless" self but with all your usefulness, you can't even impact positively upon your own personal life. Thank you and continue
Touched many lives how ?You are such an egregious polluted specie of a human being
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by jerusalem101: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2016
See how financial gain/ politics can turn a Man of God to an ardent propagandist.
End time is near.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Personally Suprvised Demolition Of Ex-minister Building In Owerri(pic / What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones / We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.