Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today (39850 Views)

Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court / FRSC Now To Bear Firearms – Oyeyemi / Capital Release For Budget 2016 Begins Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by princemillla(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
darelar:
mine is Toyota Avensis and is transparent too. Your confidence with police and ability to confuse them that your tinted glass is not the type that require permitt. I believe the ones that need permitt is the one ones that you can't easily see through.

Thank k you bro.... Guess I shall summoned a courage on that then
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Got you worried in what way, bro?
Oldirtybastard Who can't get worried if one has to for something with a partner that comes in such name.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sincere4u:

Oldirtybastard Who can't get worried if one has to for something with a partner that comes in such name.

I'm a hip hop fan, And old dirty bastard is a rapper under the group "wutang clan". It seems you are not that exposed to the industry. Pardon me.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

I'm a hip hop fan, And old dirty bastard is a rapper under the group "wutang clan". It seems you are not that exposed to the industry. Pardon me.
Nothing to pardon. It was a statement of fact.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Bobnotrouble: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Another means of milking the masses even in this era of cost cutting syndrome.
The question is what stops a criminal from applying?
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Police don't sell guns, you would have to get it yourself and bring it to them... the DPO of the nearest police station to your house (you must be living in your own personal house) can advice you how to go about it... some residents (wealthy people) in Gwarinpa estate (Abuja) got shotguns because the DPO advised them how to go about it legally...

DerMeister:
And do the police sell the guns or do you import the gun of your choice and go for a license like a car? A nice pump action shotgun is excellent for home defense.

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by tonytony208(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
My glass isn't tinted, but sometimes when they are bored they stop me and try to convince me it's tinted. angry

You is cool and me is interested. Not ashamed cool
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Lol. Guy, you ain't serious. Give me the site. Which one is wikiunderground?

Here's an Example

www.cheaperthandirt.com/CategoryListing.aspx?catid=1612

And wikiUnderground is more revealing than wikipedia but its somehow secured
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sincere4u:
Nothing to pardon. It was a statement of fact.
E be like say you sef no wan do the business. You're here speaking grammar.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

E be like say you sef no wan do the business. You're here speaking grammar.
What'll it entail, in protocols and cost.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Sincere4u:

What'll it entail, in protocols and cost.

Nothing much. This is a black market deal so it won't be so formal. Which one do you need? I have only pistols and aks.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Nothing much. This is a black market deal so it won't be so formal. Which one do you need? I have only pistols and aks.

I'll go with pistols but black market things?. I don't know how not implicating it is since the licensing and scrutiny are officially done.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by stagger: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sincere4u:

I'll go with pistols but black market things?. I don't know how not implicating it is since the licensing and scrutiny are officially done.

His weapons cannot be licensed officially. You have to disclose your source of the firearms so it is determined that it was legally acquired and legally possessed. Look at Oscar Pistorius and the problems he is facing now. Part of his gbege is that the arms he had were not duly registered.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
stagger:

His weapons cannot be licensed officially. You have to disclose your source of the firearms so it is determined that it was legally acquired and legally possessed. Look at Oscar Pistorius and the problems he is facing now. Part of his gbege is that the arms he had were not duly registered.
Thanks bro for your timely intervention.
Is my situation hopeless. Can't I acquire a pistol legally. With all the insecurity around?.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sincere4u:

You needn't worry. I'm a licensed dealer.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by blaxx: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
marycool18:
Please I need a kalashnikov, how do I get it, cuz with the rate of crimes in my area, I need to shoot on sight... I regret not shooting the disgustingly fat man that snatched I and my sisters phone last week in portharcourt embarassed
what area?
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by bigdee338: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Has anyone successfully completed the tinting certificate process and obtained the document... The police officers I have asked seem to know nothing about it all.

HELP!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.