Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (93017 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Ojayk(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2016
calm down @op, be glad that the ex is the resposible type and that ur wife controls her emotions.
for me, i would suggest you chat with her about this special ex, meet the ex and his wife in sort of a couples date. be a friend and roll wit it.
i bet that this ex may know much about ur wife's past and present and you would be at lost if you become a threat..
everyone has a special confidant apart from life partner, date etc at every point in time.
be a friend, respect what they had in the past and enjoy the best of the old, present and future of ur wife's world
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by carlcar2012(f): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:
You should talk to her. She regrets a lost love.
Ask the details of the meeting not to quarrel but to work towards your marriage. Tell her the dangers of the ex, reassure her of your love. But let her if she messes up she is gone.

She met up with an ex who never had sex with her but it resurrected old feelings. Let her know the guy might not feel the same and she should think if she is willing to end her marriage for that.

Part of your duties as a husband and leader of your home is guidance. God is ur strength.

Fork u
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Mandyjosh: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Though i dont believe ds story unless d writer scan it from her wife fone so dat we can c it.some of d stories here r cookd up,2 make it look real.anyway sha, if i dey d guy shoe, i go confront my wife probably ask her 2 arrange a meetin point for his ex so dat all of us go c faca2 face n trash tins out
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by eroticecstasy: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
theyrynsolar:

God save you... That's the talk jare... Bleep her till she can't walk again grin grin

what? is this from a woman?
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:
This is the text my wife sent to her ex;

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.
As human, you should worry but don't let that affect your love for her. she only expressed her feeling as a person. discuss it with her and let her know you know her too.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nicepoker(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Moana:

Maybe there are things you neglect to do in your marriage. Find out what it is thats missing and fix that. All these exes she wont even remember their names after this sef.
u are not serious. Whom are u trying to blame? The man?
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by jerusalem101: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2016
There's something about the write up that nobody seem to see, that part that read "That love dt made u keep ur hands off me", this part simply mean the Man she's married to, do abuse her physical( beat her or domestic violence) call it whatever name.
The phrase means the husband in his angry moment usually displays some animalistic tendencies, which the her ex never did.
My advice is that the Man should review the way he treats her and make necessary correction in areas of perceived weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by amtaken(f): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2016
They had a platonic relationship.

Read up.
Abdul4trust1:
the lady can't just forget how her ex use to Bleep her. And she can still do it with the man once more.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by MARKone(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? [b]Am very happy in my marriage [/b]n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.

She said she is happy, and the guy obviously chose not to sleep with your wife the time they dated, respect to the guy....so just leave it at that, and try to make her more happy.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by stevLegend: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2016
What if i happened to be that her Ex. She met and i said it was fun meeting her again? tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nicepoker(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
jerusalem101:
There's something about the write up that nobody seem to see, that part that read "That love dt made u keep ur hands off me", this part simply mean the Man she's married to, do abuse her physical( beat her or domestic violence) call it whatever name.
The phrase means the husband in his angry moment usually displays some animalistic tendencies, which the her ex never did.
My advice is that the Man should review the way he treats her and make necessary correction in areas of perceived weaknesses.
she was referring to sexual advances.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by ALEXIS0240: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op just calm down

We all(male and female) always will remember that special someone. Doesn't mean she would cheat on u

Do u also always tell her about everyone u meet?
sharap....there
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Peterdrumz(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
My advice for u is to take ur wife out buy her gifts and talk to her and ask her about her past love then u know whether she has feeling for the guy or not
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by FRANKOXY(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
She's loose.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Funkadict(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:
Ask the details of the meeting not to quarrel but to work towards your marriage. Tell her the dangers of the ex, reassure her of your love. But let her if she messes up she is gone.

She met up with an ex who never had sex with her but it resurrected old feelings. Let her know the guy might not feel the same and she should think if she is willing to end her marriage for that.

Part of your duties as a husband and leader of your home is guidance. God is ur strength.

I've read the post of so many ladies on NL. I like yours most and believe you'll make a good wife.....if you're not one already

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by jude33084(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op just calm down

We all(male and female) always will remember that special someone. Doesn't mean she would cheat on u

This is how you deceive yourselves until it is too late

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by bashydemy(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
Unfaithful Naija men be crying about their good wives since 1804.

The lady was only appreciating a good man who did not take advantage of her and you are here crying.

Yes she said he's special and mentioned the reason.

By the way why are you snooping on your wife's phone?

If you quote me I shoot you!
One of the worst comment, I am a man and if a lady i have dated send me this kind of text she just turn on the yellow light and i'll work on the green light... My lady that message alone can give the ex a sleepless night and wil be thinking how it's gonna be to be in bed with her..
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by wilsontonye: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Brother, you should be VERY worried. Cos your wife's business isn't finished with her ex. Will be praying for you.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by yorex2011: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
You need to approach this in a delicate and indirect manner sir.
First understand the psychology of her state of mind as regarding the guy. That can be gotten from the text message, most times people use texts to say things they are not confident or to shy to say physically or over the phone.
Try play with her normally, then ij the middle of the play or chat mention how you were contacted out of the blues by a long time ex and how you were shocked,
How you told her that things have changed a long time ago and you can't continue to talk with her out of the deep love and respect you have for your wife..
Then tell her jokingly that it baffles you how people still do that shii after many years, that you personally can never communicate with an ex unnecessarily because thise things are past and you are focused on her and their future as a family...

Tell her all these with a confident and smiling demeanor..
A normal person will have her conscience do the talkong and scolding instead of you..

If she feels bad and lets you know, fine.. Else continue treating her well and taking care of her.. Prove love in creative ways..

But note that you are not the one with the problem here... Many wouod make a fuss out of it, many might blow it out of proportion,.. But the fact that you can handle it calmly and with tact and wisdom put you in the league of wise and rare men.

Goodluck..

Note : be extremely observant and also be careful of some comments made here... Including mine..
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by iamord(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:

matured post. You post can save a lot
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by dammytosh: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
You need to step in as quickly as possible.

She will sleep with that guy if they find themselves in a compromising situation.

Just be wise in your approch and be firm as much as you can.

To ur answer, be worried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by dammytosh: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
Unfaithful Naija men be crying about their good wives since 1804.

The lady was only appreciating a good man who did not take advantage of her and you are here crying.

Yes she said he's special and mentioned the reason.

By the way why are you snooping on your wife's phone?

If you quote me I shoot you!

I pity the poor guy who 'took u'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by hobat4cash(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:

the best advice, op it's now up to you.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:

What you've said is true,but most guys wouldn't be this considerate enough.... They rather would want to take action
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by eroticecstasy: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
FRANKOXY:
She's loose.
whores everywhere! fvck satan

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Alezy(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Abi o that is the advice he would have gotten if the op was a woman. Team Red Bra and Pant
And what will it change??
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by eroticecstasy: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2016
dammytosh:

I pity the poor guy who 'took u'

that is one of them

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by GlitzG: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
B worid ooo cos if d ex takes advantage of d message n talk small sweet talk for her ear grin u r on a long tin oooo....some ladies can be easily deceived
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by mrmax1(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op just calm down

[b][/b]

For the fact that he also doesn't tell her about all the people he meets, doesn't it make it rite for them both. Also, he needs to be worried as much as he needs to be calm. Am not saying he should react angrily or do something stupid, but the truth remains that he needs to find a soft way of dealing wit the issue now, either talk it over wit her afterall u guys are one, or stay calm and watch her slide not cos she wants to but cos these are little avenues the devil is looking for to wreck havocs. Remember, the spirit is may be willing to stay faithful but the flesh is always weak to resist sinful pleasure. This tin called 'ex'.....ummmm
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by boojwa(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
My broda be worried...very worried and if at this point u haven't confronted her be ready to deal with infidelity issues...soonest shocked
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by theyrynsolar(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

what? is this from a woman?

Yes off course any problem... Well I was just kidding
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by 400billionman: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.

The Ex never slept with her though she desired it at that time. So she reveres him.

Someone made a comment yesterday that ladies are brainless. Ask her, " Do you really want to go back to him and leave your marriage " ?

Just ask her what she meant by that text and then, let it slide. Dont monitor or suspect her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.