Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (95069 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Dis olamide is drunk alrdy. Y'all shuldnt blame him fr blabbing rubbish. And yes..we prefare katapot over efejoku!
who are the 'We'? I'm sure not included #TeamYBNL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by shaddoww: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
he did the cross sign
What I will like Olamide to do is help Lil Kesh to make back to back hit songs this year to prove he is really better than others.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 02, 2016
shaddoww:
What I will like Olamide to do is help Lil Kesh to make back to back hit songs this year to prove he is really better than others.
well I'm not sure if he's got anything to prove actually. He's had 5 straight bangers already. 5 straight hit singles. E easy? Kesh is dope and no doubt talented. Maybe people just find his type of music razz but his talent shouldn't be underrated

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by shaddoww: 5:27am On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well I'm not sure if he's got anything to prove actually. He's had 5 straight bangers already. 5 straight hit singles. E easy? Kesh is dope and no doubt talented. Maybe people just find his type of music razz but his talent shouldn't be underrated
but if it was about lyrics, den why did headies nominated him?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 02, 2016
shaddoww:
but if it was about lyrics, den why did headies nominated him?
well I have no clue. But I think kesh actually deserves the award
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by onismate: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2016
this is getting interesting. Davido had once predicted it on twitter, telling lil kesh to pull a kanye/Taylor swift if he doesn't win next rated.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DrChukzy(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2016
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by FisifunKododada: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2016
cool Don Jazzy you fall my hand - why mention Olamide's name?. Why insult him with the car thing? You could have defended Raekedo Banks without the insult. Agbaya like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:
confam

Lalasticlala ooo
Seun!!

#StreetMustSurelyTakeOver
Lil Kesh nah e get am...

jazzy now calling baddo name meanwhile nah organizer baddo they tasi oooo..smh

kudos to Lil Kesh
#shoki
#gbesere
#is it because I love you
#lyrically
#efejoku

yet the guy no worth am!!!!
naija I hail ooo

That littl keshi of a guy is always screaming at the top of his lungs like who dey shit blood.. if I am asked, he should stop doing music and attend music lessons for a year.. music is not a screaming march. Listen to good oyibo music and listen to little keshi then you would understand that little keshi records his music in the toilet while stooling blood...

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by eightsin(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Its a rumble in the jungle... all eyes on me
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by olashilek(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
Smh, no b olamide fault, na nigerians wey dey always support touts.dont b surprised dat some pple wit brains, wil stil come out to say he did notin wrong.. Immatured tout..

The last time I checked dulux was still a paint, so how come you watching headies ? #Justsaying

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
The only award little keshi should get is a slap for saying all those spoilt things in his songs and screaming, the screaming part is the worst. He doesn't make good music..m he doesn't deserve any award jare.. if I talk am my motor no go lost...

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

What little keshi does is not music jare.. Haba.. anybody that knows enough naughty words can do that.. just jump around the whole place like a small monkey and say spoilt things while dancing like an epileptic. Then you have small keshi. Is he a rapper or a singer self cuz am confused... and anyday I catch my kids listening to that crap I will break little keshis head for releasing crap.... if you know him tell him...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Funjosh(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2016
When they won't stop taking India Hemp lipsrsealed
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by bonechamberlain(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
Smh, no b olamide fault, na nigerians wey dey always support touts.dont b surprised dat some pple wit brains, wil stil come out to say he did notin wrong.. Immatured tout..
. only God would help us in this country, we celebrate touts and mediocrity, for me kiss Daniel deserved that award, lil kesh to me is a noise maker, with no musical talent

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by longjohnsilver: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Dis olamide is drunk alrdy. Y'all shuldnt blame him fr blabbing rubbish. And yes..we prefare katapot over efejoku!

ur siggy cracked me up....yes some of u don turn grandpa already

back to d matter...if olamide is rantin...burna boy should just kill all d organisers den.

smh...

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by dominique(f): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Very silly if Olamide to rant all over Twitter like that. The headies is not his or YBNL's birthright. Don jazzy was also petty dissing him on stage like that.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by miqos02(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by adisacool: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide you're the don, jazzy you're a Dumb ass nigga.
Let's be sincere, that award given to reekado was just complete politics, kiss Daniel woju and laye singles were far better than katapot of reekado.
Olamide was saying his mind without mentioning a single name, you now acted like a 6 months old baby with pride saying you've told the organisers that you don't like award bla bla bla that midesneh should come take the car.
Dumb jazzy bring down that your shoulder pride doesn't pay.

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by anigbajumo(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2016
celebgists:
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it.

I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all. Abeg olamide fall my hand.

I dnt have his song at all, I just dnt like His childish lyricz.Is da Nigga even knw hw to sing at all?

Ah just dey surprise say people still dey hype his wack lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
tout wey hustle come get money na.....U refined n well cultured man we no know u.....If u de follow Nigerian music well u go no say Headies bleeped up big time....Kesh deserved that award more than anyone.....Reekado na last sef for dat category.....no de call person wey get pass u tout abeg

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doveda: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:

baddo was high already I think he was flabbergasted.... Mehn the truth is that Lil Kesh should be the next rated

Don jazzy now forming holy nigga

Lil Kesh? You surely deserve to have your ears checked
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by bettercreature(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Kiss Daniel deserves the Award

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doveda: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEli:
tout wey hustle come get money na.....U refined n well cultured man we no know u.....If u de follow Nigerian music well u go no say Headies bleeped up big time....Kesh deserved that award more than anyone.....Reekado na last sef for dat category.....no de call person wey get pass u tout abeg

Aren't you ashamed of yourself

I don't listen to such music

But form what I have heard o, Ll Kesh should be thrown in jail for singing BS

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Hugo7(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2016
When you are angry stay off social media especially twitter cos you will regret most things you had earlier spooed out.....#toobad4badoo #DOnjazzy no help matter....#interesting2016

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Luukasz(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Reekado banks winning next rated star when there's Lil kesh,Kiss daniel,Godwin,Cynthia morgan and the rest even thou i dont see anything in this Nigerian artiste but i suspect foul play.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by amtaken(f): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
So if you win an election in your constituency and I go to the radio/TV to shout that that election was won by a member of my camp, you will just fold your hands and watch because I was not referring to you but rather to INEC?

Don Jazzy is Ricardo's musical patron /godfather so when someone refers to him whether directly or otherwise, Don has the right to respond but I must add him that his response was rather insulting.
STILESGANG:
Olamide was calling out the organizers of the award.He didn't mention anyones name.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
. only God would help us in this country, we celebrate touts and mediocrity, for me kiss Daniel deserved that award, lil kesh to me is a noise maker, with no musical talent
issorai................ Lil Kesh at 20 has achieved more than 99percent of his mates not only in Naija but AFRICA.....how many of u got the prominence, name n money that he has now when u were his age?....... Even now sef we no know u so please, no de call person wey pass u names

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Bullsh*t they both spill d same type of contents just d genre dats different
Wtf is fire katapot wtf is gbaseklebe sugar baby

Wtf jusr cos one go raw doesnt mean deir lyrics is nt of d same trashy talk

Don jazzy has been in d game for too long to bribe headies nigeria is the central republic of bribery nd corruption so dont act virgin mary for me bribery is d oda of focus here

Don jazzy very much hates olamide he is usin agba sense all dis while

First lil kesh does street reekado banks does hiphop

Why do dey always put dem in d same category for reeky to always beat kesh u kno why so don jazzy can av a relieve dat his boys have done well which in fact is false ybnl artistes songs are every whr

Ow many places do u hear marvin songs play hard nd has vibes to ponder on

Till date we talk of shoki even without avin lil kesh in mind katapot comes to mind only wen we remember reekado banks m a psychologist i kno wat m sayin

Don jazzy is angry ybnl act are gettin air play mostly nd d only is to relieve himsef by rubbishing olamide wit awards

wtf headies organisers if u cannot afford a trip to grammies to learn ow an award ceremony shd b conducted atleast browse on google nd learn
them ask you question you they type epistle. wth

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by millionboi(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
denbaba:
arrogant immature omo yoluba
moni miss road
hahahaha ......he no fit speak Englih self
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself

I don't listen to such music

But form what I have heard o, Ll Kesh should be thrown in jail for singing BS
oga no p.... Him still better pass u

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Gkemz: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
New year diss. Looking forward to see more fun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.