Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (95041 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by amtaken(f): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Ola was also indirectly talking to Don's camp.

No, it was wrong of Don to have asked Ola to come collect the car because it wasn't about the car but rather the recognition.

By the way I don't even think that Ricardo deserves that award when better people were nominated with him but HE WAS THE ONE WITH MOST VOTES.

Even if the award did not go to Olamide 's camp, it should have at least gone to Kiss Daniel.

jamex93:

Is DAT enof reason to ask olamide to come collect d car

Olamide was talking to heades not jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by martineverest(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2016
With the rubbish and crap they sing?.... That's y BET doesn't have regards for African artiste. Do dad that Angelique kidjo is one of the few African artistes that are highly respected in the world....... i don't listen to contemporary Nigerian music... Team classical Nigerian music and team foreign music.. No time for mediocrity.

Olamide, wizkid, Davido etc are too childish

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ziggyzito(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
Sincerely speaking,Don jazzy sud ve' acted humble as he claims without replying/commenting on what Olamide said on stage!
don jazzy tried sef!!! Why should he ignore Olamide? Not when you're pushed so hard against the wall....you gotta fight back. Olamide is just acting like a tout.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by stevSKY(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Like I said B4:

Olamide acted like a child. Baba Don jazy you r too much joor!!!!!

Support ur kids I like that baba!!! What is that. Common car to you. (Olamide no reach)

Respect. Don baba J

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doveda: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEli:
oga no p.... Him still better pass u

Maybe your family members

Not me, not even my youngest brother undecided
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Macwytt(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
sammycarz:
Make. We talk true.,both of them no deserve the award.respect kiss Daniel Baba. As for Lil kech u sabi sing Na u no get any endorsement,Abeg make we hear word

Shut ur trash! Lil Kesh got sure bet endorsement.

Research before you talk trash about other people. Smh 4 dis generation.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doublewisdom: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
This is childish! God, please, help Donjazzy not to reply this boy abeg..

Olamide might regret his careless action. Don't make decisions when you're mad. DON'T.

E be like say Lil Kesh mature pass am sef.

Those of you saying Olamide didn't call names, he didn't have to. The winner was seated right there, and you are saying your boy is more deserving, and busy cussing, disrespecting everybody. And y'all expect Don Jazzy not to defend his own boy? RUBBISH

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by millionboi(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Don Jazzy you fall my hand - why mention Olamide's name?. Why insult him with the car thing? You could have defended Raekedo Banks without the insult. Agbaya like you.
see dem na dem, omo yoruba!!!why he no speak English
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahaha. Abeg wetin rekado dey sing? sad

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide pulled a kanye on em
Dem deh craze ...see daylight robberry
Wetin reekado don sing
E just b lyk dem wan call world best for ball
Messi deh, ronaldo deh
Dem come call mikel obi
Guy una go know say messi sabi handle gun

So na olamide deh fault now....mofos....donjazzy recharge card don blind una finish
Read olamides tweet and see sense
Jazzy is a f**king nobody...jst

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by doveda: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:
confam

Lalasticlala ooo
Seun!!

#StreetMustSurelyTakeOver
Lil Kesh nah e get am...

jazzy now calling baddo name meanwhile nah organizer baddo they tasi oooo..smh

kudos to Lil Kesh
#shoki
#gbesere
#is it because I love you
#lyrically
#efejoku

yet the guy no worth am!!!!
naija I hail ooo

I pity your life
I pity your children

Don't come here and cry if your daughter is raped by the streets or if your 10 year old son rapes a lil girl

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by HRich(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
orlando5:
Lalasticlala ooo
Seun!!

After Adekunle Gold won The best alternative song rapper Olamide collected the mic and said in Yoruba, "Iya Yin" as he smashed the microphone on the floor. He is of the opinion that Lilkesh is entitled to the Next Rated Category Car which was won by Rekado Banks of the Mavin.

Donjazzy then replied him directly when he collected the award for the producer of the year that: Brother Olamide if you want the car come and collect it.

The rest as we know it, is history, this year go sweet, looking forward to ybnl vs supreme mavins
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6mF3jreP-M
So Olamide can't even speak a good English, small small boys of this days don't know their senior again,,

Very bad of him
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by babadem2much(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
sugarbelly1:
Lol... Really messy... Read full gist here n see who's at fault

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/olamide-vs-don-jazzy-headies-beef-full.html?m=0

LA open LA bend
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy is a kid angry
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Kingy10: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:

baddo was high already I think he was flabbergasted.... Mehn the truth is that Lil Kesh should be the next rated

Don jazzy now forming holy nigga
U are wrong bro...I'm not a fan of Nigerian music, but Lil kesh doesn't deserve any award ahead reekado banks, the guy is dirty... he says trash too much, that's why the likes of Taylor Swift, Justin bieber, Adele n Sam Smith are leading the Grammies, ahead of tyga,Nicki ninaj n some dirty rappers... don't be surprise if Kendrick Lamar doesn't win more than just a awars

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
I swear Don Jazzy don die for Olamide hand. LWKMD.
*Evils*.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by InvertedHammer: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
/
I have never heard of the Olamidd dude.

What Jazzy did is classic.

It is always good to call out small boys and tell them to shut up. The Olamide guy has been reduced to chaff. Did you see how his veil came off in the Twitter rants?
And what is Jazzy doing? Ignoring him. For silence is the best answer to a f00l.

/

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by khayce: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Even if u don't know anything about music you must have heard of shoki, the guy that sang that song suppose to be the winner

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Maybe your family members

Not me, not even my youngest brother undecided
oga lil kesh pass ur whole family.......what d Bleep was ur dad worth when he was 20......see mumu wey de talk.....u better pass lil kesh n u hating on him on nairaland?......tahh comot here go find gari drink.....mumu wey de form boss on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by nabilabee: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is desperately stupid....

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by leynadd454(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide na big fool he need to grow up ND stop takin weed before coming to audience. Don jazzy Ma no try u should have offered him the award too. #headies #ybnl vs #Mavis
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by FisifunKododada: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
millionboi:
see dem na dem, omo yoruba!!!why he no speak English

Who dash this monkey internet access? Buhari see what you have caused.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Jaydenphoenix: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide was dissing the awards not reekado banks.
I think he said kesh is OUR next rated. OUR to me refers to YBNL.

Don Jazzy calling Olamide's name was plain looking for trouble.

Methinks there's something else going on.

Lil Kesh is in a way done enough to win the award. Reekado hasn't.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sammycarz(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=Macwytt post=41570563]

Shut ur trash! Lil Kesh got sure bet endorsement.

Research before you talk trash about other people. Smh 4 dis generation. [/quote
OK. Go use am collect money for bank.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by orobs93(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil Kesh is a taboo and a big disgrace for upcoming artist

Am not surprised so many of his types supports him wat do u expect wen we have much un educated people Dan educated people

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by chiefololade: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic

What do you plan to achieve with this? Mofo

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Y nigerians will remain backward...u worked hard to promote and then its robbed by an artist that has not even proved in a single hit

Its not about the car its about the recognition
Olamide makes more than that car in a week

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by badonkadonk: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2016
This is wat happens when you make money.. People's true nature comes out...
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Hugo7(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Agbgift:
Don should not reply olamide.
Like seriously and I will respect him more than b4 if he does that.#maturity
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by mrDennis(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
Smh, no b olamide fault, na nigerians wey dey always support touts.dont b surprised dat some pple wit brains, wil stil come out to say he did notin wrong.. Immatured tout..

guy olamide did nothing wrong... initially after all 'iya yin". could also had just been usual Yoruba banter (affectionate diss) to the organisers. besides he's a rapper , rappers are supposed to be brash .

what I don't like is this Twitter fights ... totally childish . na only Jew dey threaten person anyhow. .

what's don't come to mainland? that one itself is laughable. does olamide think he's superman . na see finish dey cause that kin thingy sha . can ola threaten reminisce wey b confirmed ake? lol

I see a collabo btw jazzy n ola coming out soon jare all na hype

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Tunchi101(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide, I never expereritt undecided undecided
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
orobs93:
Lil Kesh is a taboo and a big disgrace for upcoming artist
Am not surprised so many of his types supports him wat do u expect wen we have much un educated people Dan educated people

U weh go skul hw much u get..mofo
I dont follow music much buh even phyno,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.