Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (95031 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Forwetinnah: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide should rally round next year to make it happen for his favourite. These awards are based on votes, the fact that people are being emotional wouldnt change anything...vote vote vote, next time
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Frankiss44(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Emzyme:
Y nigerians will remain backward...u worked hard to promote and then its robbed by an artist that has not even proved in a single hit

Its not about the car its about the recognition
Olamide makes more than that car in a week

And Don Jazzy doesn't? How many of you here shouting lil kesh even voted for him? Or you think award just fall from the sky?

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
celebgists:
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it.

I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all. Abeg olamide fall my hand.
Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it." WHO THEN ARE THE US?confused soul.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by blackmantis: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
[size=28pt]TUPAC OLAMIDE VS DON BIGGIE JAZZY[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Olamide should rally round next year to make it happen for his favourite. These awards are based on votes, the fact that people are being emotional wouldnt change anything...vote vote vote, next time
based on votes but manipulated behind the scene by the organisers. Quote me
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Walelavender(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
This is childish! God, please, help Donjazzy not to reply this boy abeg..

Olamide might regret his careless action. Don't make decisions when you're mad. DON'T.

E be like say Lil Kesh mature pass am sef.

Those of you saying Olamide didn't call names, he didn't have to. The winner was seated right there, and you are saying your boy is more deserving, and busy cussing, disrespecting everybody. And y'all expect Don Jazzy not to defend his own boy? RUBBISH

You just expressed what's on my mind. Olamide was saucy on stage. He was indirectly attacking Don Jazzy that his guy didn't deserve it. That was unnecessary and irresponsible. He started the fight. Now talking about being king on Mainland. SMH for his stupidity on Twitter

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Truth234(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Ali929:

How are u sure don jazzy bribed headies? Where u there? How do u know don jazzy is jealous of olamide, so funny thou but ur opinion and evry1 is entitled to his/her opinion.

Will still say if headies was bribed to give mavin. It wud ve been given to Korede Bello. All nominees deserve to win but only one can win. I felt Korede or Kesh would win also.

Olamide doesn't ve to mention Don jazzy name for him to know he was talking to him indirectly.

Picture urself in dis scenario: Ur son & ur friend's son are in same class. Ur son is brilliant, so also is ur friend son. During d prize giving ceremony, ur son was said to ve taken 1st and was given a gift. Later ur friend came up saying his son deserved to be d winner cos he has been passing all his subjects and was furious.
How would u as a father feel, react and how will ur son feel?
Of course no father would be happy and out of dat annoyance d father might say certain words cos he was indirectly humiliated publicly. Not saying a word wud make it seem maybe u bribed d teacher with goodies. Lol
Answer d question in ur mind truthfully.

Wrong marketing concept, if he didn't bribe it would have been given to Korede bello but Mavin made smart move, Korede Bello has better fan base than Reekado Bankz and can headline shows, why promoting such art? Trust me, people in the industry knows better.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Laredojohn(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil kesh might have the public perception to win, but the organizers sure have a crieteria they use to chose, public perception might b one of them among other things, Lil kesh might win the most point on that but he might not win others, guess that's y he didn't win it, we all look at the public perception only, while there are other things...I believe the headies would definately say something about this soon.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Dexema:

you may have raised some salient points but trying to pass your points on the platform of tribalism is a very illogical path to take, the reekado banks that won isn't he from the west? this is exactly the same type of stylish insult Jazzy reacted to from Olamide yesterday.
no mind that hediot who was trying to bring tribalism to the whole thing.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Frankiss44(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:

If it is manipulated to favour your opponent then you need to work on your street credibility that you claim to have... He calls himself the king of mainland but he is been robbed by all..

King when nor get levels.. The dude should learn to pick his fight

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Favolly(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Chai! See the news we are waking up to on the 2nd day of 2016. Lmao!
See me thinking all the drama i saw on that stage will end there.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by STILESGANG: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Kingy10:

U are wrong bro...I'm not a fan of Nigerian music, but Lil kesh doesn't deserve any award ahead reekado banks, the guy is dirty... he says trash too much, that's why the likes of Taylor Swift, Justin bieber, Adele n Sam Smith are leading the Grammies, ahead of tyga,Nicki ninaj n some dirty rappers... don't be surprise if Kendrick Lamar doesn't win more than just a awars
Even beyonce,rihanna lilwayne and other big american names sings dirty and they still win the grammies so what's your point?.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Laredojohn(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide likely gonna loose some endorsements cos of his use of words...

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by joshbouy(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
blame davido...

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by blackmantis: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Did he expect Don Jazzy to just keep silent.

Come on!

You cant insult ma bro and I will just look at you........
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by fmnola: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Donlittle:
i never said jazzy was not, i said because olamide did not mention jazzy name doesn't mean he was not referring to don jazzy.

How was he referring to don jazzy. Is jazzy the organizer of the award. The rant was meant for the organizers.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Forwetinnah: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:

Hmmmnn, too bad...anyways, Olamide shouldn't have gone on an insult spree!! Insulting people's mothers who had NOTHING to do with show?! Not cool...no one should come up with him pulling a Kanye. Kanye just stated his opinion and left the stage...he didn't go "ffucck your Mamas" etc and to make it more jaw - dropping Olamide went on to twitter to abuse Jazzy's "generation" . Na wa sha, i guess we should all be expecting more hogwash mediocre jibjabs as songs from both camps

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by hayo85(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
My OPINION

I am a fan of olamide but in all fairness to headies and sense of reality, LIL KESH does not deserve the award if we would go by what we refer to as music; aside from the shoki dance, the lyrics does not make sense neither does it pass any message (and this is not dance wit peter glo show) compare to the other nominees in the category; Godwin by korede, Katapot by reekado (winner) and Woju by kiss daninel who actually deserve the award (considering he do his things on his own witout the backing of the almighty in the industries like the remaining nominees who av the mighty olamide and Don) which would av been a neutral opinion and would not av cause this rift.

Olamide and Don shows some element of irresponsibiliy there on the stage, Don, Olamide is not talking to you, u shouldn't av tense up the atmosphere, Olamide, u shouldn't av brot yur street lifestyle on stage in such manner, there is always a better way of doing things. Bothe of you uses your immaturity to disrupt the show 10th anniversary for that matter (its in the record); what message are you passing across to the upcoming artist coming behind e.g kiss daniel, korede, lil kesh, reekado bank whom both of you are fighting for and ironically, the two guys hug themself when reekardo name was call in the spirit of sportmanship even though its obvious lil kesh needed the award badly, its not a do or die but just a call for more hardwork

Next rated category; all the nominees deserve the award and its the most competitive category for the night, my heart was in my mouth especially when that stupid boy call bovi showed his talent by caughtin all of us unaware when he claimed the mistake of calling the wrong winner in Reekardo BLANK instead of BANK*kudos*

Lil kesh; there are many award ahead to be won in life, its not the end of your world, this year is another year, keep up the good work and be focus and sky is your limit.

This year is going to bam in the indursty; I dey watch

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sparkleRed(f): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

Lil kesh is nairabet ambassador FYI!!!

Abegi wetn be nairabet ee na all dat kind gambling thing him fit dey ambassador 4 lol

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Savigne:

First of all try writing in English.
Secondly the only thing I could deduce from this migraine worthy write-up is that you have a personal beef with Don Jazzy,which really is kinda sad cause the Man doesnt even know you exist.
Back to topic....Who cares who's right or wrong?.No skin off my nose cause taking sides wont put food on my table.
I'm not suprised nigerians right from the day y'all got independent the lies u av been fed is still wat u want reasons our politicians know what to say to y'all nd get wat they want

U dat can write in english enrol me into a school na
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2016
shadowgwalker:
Kai! Yorobahboiz will never be humble. Na them get mouth pass but na them dey run away first #smh

See how Olamide don showcase their real tradition. They are always quick to abuse and insult and curse and diss. Maybe that's why they all have thick black fat lips like a dripping ashiawopussy.
will you shut that your dirty akpu eating mouth up before i shut it for you. What has olamide's tribe got to do with the issue?omo ale jati jati
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by fmnola: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it." WHO THEN ARE THE US?confused soul.

Try listening to the music very well or get the lyrics online if you dont get what he is saying. Eminem is a rapper and most people dont get he is saying then does that make him a bad artist. It is creativity and not copying the old set down music line. For your mind kataport is a better song than shoki, efejoku, is it because of you.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by insecticide: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic

sorry bro...I guess you're pained that the top 3 acts in Nigeria right are from that tribe.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by islandmoon: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal must hear this! Pasuma Must hear this!! Ayinla Omowura must question that boy called Jazzy.

Don Jazzy should have respect himself rather than insulting YBNL with the car talk , he should remember that Olamide is not Dbanj , this issue will not end on twitter as it ended between him and D'banj, he will later come and tell us hes the shy one, Dbanj made Don Jazzy and we all know this, he introduced him to us! Don Jazzy should pack his car and walk on the street on Lagos, Lets see if he can talk else where apart from twitter!

I remember in the days of K1 Ultimate, shawa la leko, awa la lekoooo wa! this is going to the street of main land.

Don Jazzy should go and ask Obesere what awon eru Iku did to him when he said " ti ban sere mi ke ko federal. awon omo onifade a feje nibe,awon tagarawu a fe je nibe oo, se mo seresi seresi ni ooo, se mo seresi ni seresi ni oo, abi mo se makaroni ni!

This is Eko Federal..lol this is going to the street.
Olamide get godfathers in Eko Federal in OLU OMO, K1 , Wasiu Ayinde Marshal.
The Baba of the street of Lagos.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by mastech1(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Ask Bovi who the real winner is; he knows better consedering his joke during the presentation.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by toprealman: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
I tell u d truth, olamide bleeped up...he shouldn't have said dat. Yes we know reekado doesn't deserve the award, cus kiss Daniel was also nominated and he also deserve d award.
And for don jazzy......u no try ooo...u shouldn't have called olamide's name and you shouldn't have told him to come and take the car, that u will buy a new car for ur boys.....u felt too big.......I thought uvwere more matured.
come and take... na crime too?

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by otes4me: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:
Jazzy fuckup

Street ti take over

Y him go mention badoo name

When badoo dey talk to organizers of heades
can you tell me who is Olamide referring to as IYA LA ya yin ?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Dexema(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Emzyme:

Ahya nd olamide never hlp pple career ba? Lmao
he's just started bro, and he seems to have failed his first test in being a bigger boss/player in the industry. badoo should just handle his shi well and make sure lil kesh doesn't get involved in all dis. make e no go kill the poor boy career before e start.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Mopolchi: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Redfruit:
Olamide fall my hand, I thought he is matured
Mature not "matured".
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by mkoabiola: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
All of dem don smoke SKUNK n weed
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by islandmoon: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
shadowgwalker:
Kai! Yorobahboiz will never be humble. Na them get mouth pass but na them dey run away first #smh

See how Olamide don showcase their real tradition. They are always quick to abuse and insult and curse and diss. Maybe that's why they all have thick black fat lips like a dripping ashiawopussy.

Lets take this to the street of Lagos, forget twitter rant!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Mrevildoer(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
So? why did olamide not reply him immediately on stage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.