Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (95027 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by needrealuvabj81: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2016
real

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Setaje(f): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Don't any get this sh*t don jazzy is never humble and never will b humble all he is doing is tactics to get fans sympathy nd support don jazzy is a business man and he is pulling strategies on nigerians more like mind control

Ow many times has any foreign artist been givon money out on social media are they not richer dan don jazzy but the foreign artist gives to charity dan don jazzy will ever giv in his life time

Wonder why wande coal and dbanj left him

Don jazzy is evil i'm only pained it took olamide dis late to detect his enemies among friends

Don jazyy is purely jealous of olamide dats why he hurts olamide by givin headies bribe

Why is lil kesh always in a nominee category wit a mavin act food for thought

Don jazzy is secretly fytin olamide for a long time but ola just realised it today

Let him voice out don jazzy no b God abeg

I hate dis generation every one want to b actin matured to say ur mind is childish

Even in d bible God gave men of God d ability to speak deir minds aftrr dey av sinned why is it now different to common man wit a coated skin tah u hurt me i will return d favor olamide kudos let him kno u fear him not under is mind control

Wicked donjazzy why call his name are u headies?
Or u scared headies will spill d truth on ow u bribed dem

You are the only one who knows everything. Don jazzy is evil. If not that dbanj himself is strong. He would have finished dbanjs career. He always play humble on screen. That guy is very evil. Olamide is not a kid. This beef did not start today. For Olamide to come out hard like this. Something more must have caused it. Tiwa savage and korede bello will soon live. They will fight and accuse themselves. That is when people will no don jazzy is not a good guy at all but a pure business man. Always claiming humble. Humble my foot.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by aupeyeme(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2016
orlando5:
More
But ppl are mean in this life; dbanj wey dey on he own, no follow una dey pitch, he no dey reserve bench nor dey spectator stand for stadium, Olamide still go use syle give am sliding tackle wan give am injury for where he dey.. #endtime tackle

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Don't any get this sh*t don jazzy is never humble and never will b humble all he is doing is tactics to get fans sympathy nd support don jazzy is a business man and he is pulling strategies on nigerians more like mind control

Ow many times has any foreign artist been givon money out on social media are they not richer dan don jazzy but the foreign artist gives to charity dan don jazzy will ever giv in his life time

Don jazzy is evil i'm only pained it took olamide dis late to detect his enemies among friends

Don jazyy is purely jealous of olamide dats why he hurts olamide by givin headies bribe

Don jazzy is secretly fytin olamide for a long time but ola just realised it today

I hate dis generation every one want to b actin matured to say ur mind is childish

Even in d bible God gave men of God d ability to speak deir minds aftrr dey av sinned why is it now different to common man wit a coated skin tah u hurt me i will return d favor olamide kudos let him kno u fear him not under is mind control

Who the heck does olamide think he is? Because things are not going his way he had to insult everybody. Is it lil kesh's birthright to win headies. When he was winning headies in the past why didn't he complain. Thank God son Jazzy had the boldness to confront him head on
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Kai! Yorobahboiz will never be humble. Na them get mouth pass but na them dey run away first #smh

See how Olamide don showcase their real tradition. They are always quick to abuse and insult and curse and diss.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sparkleRed(f): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
This is childish! God, please, help Donjazzy not to reply this boy abeg..

Olamide might regret his careless action. Don't make decisions when you're mad. DON'T.

E be like say Lil Kesh mature pass am sef.

Those of you saying Olamide didn't call names, he didn't have to. The winner was seated right there, and you are saying your boy is more deserving, and busy cussing, disrespecting everybody. And y'all expect Don Jazzy not to defend his own boy? RUBBISH

Preach bro! Let dem knw it was glaring

1 Like

Kai! Yorobahboiz will never be humble. Na them get mouth pass but na them dey run away first #smh

See how Olamide don showcase their real tradition. They are always quick to abuse and insult and curse and diss. Maybe that's why they all have thick black fat lips like a dripping ashiawopussy.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ghost01(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Donlittle:
maybe, but not really. i am yoruba, and lets forget about tribe for a minute and analyze this thing, olamide messed up. you do not have to mention someones name to have a go at them, which was what olamide did.

don jazzy had every right to reply the way he did, people are saying olamide get mouth or whatever, like yea, don jazzy will come to mainland and will get beat up lol.
You're getting it all wrong. Don Jazzy was the first to mention Olamide's name. And the next-rated award shouldn't have gone to Reekado Banks, not when you have Lil Kesh and Kiss Daniel on the nominations list.

The ensuing (or is ongoing) drama is part of the entertainment sha.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by pojophilius(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2016
if you are ranting like a dog here,saying shii like kesh is related to ur inlaw but u didnt vote for him,,iyalaya yin,,,,mavin had two guys dia,,one win,naGODWIN,ybnl had only one,he lost,,fact,,ybnl fans are broke and lousy,,olamide do sumtn bfor ur fans turn to sociopaths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by swagifted(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
Smh, no b olamide fault, na nigerians wey dey always support touts.dont b surprised dat some pple wit brains, wil stil come out to say he did notin wrong.. Immatured tout..
tout that shut down eko... SHUT down london...SHUT down yankee...SHUT down malay...SHUT down everywhere...May God grant me that kind of tout spirit....you wey no be tout can't even SHUT your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Savigne(f): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

First of all try writing in English.
Secondly the only thing I could deduce from this migraine worthy write-up is that you have a personal beef with Don Jazzy,which really is kinda sad cause the Man doesnt even know you exist.
Back to topic....Who cares who's right or wrong?.No skin off my nose cause taking sides wont put food on my table.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
Did you vote?

I did. And yes it could not have been enough I agree. But votes shouldn't have been the only means of rating them. Everybody knows that voting can be like penalty kicks in a football match. Winning fit miss road. Voting should've just been a part point and other areas too some parts.

Vote or no vote, the world, including reekado the winner knows that the award belongs to Lil kesh.

#dropsmike!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by showreals(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
They will still shoot one day at that Headies award. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by lovely17(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Choi mo fo olamide don fall my hand
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by serendipityF: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Madam! NEXT RATED an artiste that can stand the test of time, a legendary artiste, I am sure in 10years time, when u listen to efejoku abi dis 1 wey he sing wt patoranking, it ll sound like trash to u

MathsChic:

Of course he didn't. I have heard more people talk about lil kesh than they did about banks. Seriously, how many hits did banks release last year? compared to kesh?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Dexema:

which Jazzy is a fu*king nobody? A producer that could make stars of talentless noisemakers like dbanj, dr sid, dprince etc? it seems the current street mentality is causing you to be blind to how much Michael collins has done for the industry both within naija and outside, I like lamide but he can't come on stage and lay complaints Orubebe style then cap it up with "iya yin" and expect everyone to shout his praise like it was his concert. I would like to see how this film ends anyway.

Ahya nd olamide never hlp pple career ba? Lmao
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
omo dis year go sweet die,na dis kind thread and beef things dey sweet my belle,i wan see who go win dis war between ybnl and marvin records,the war of words don start and long may it last.

Seriously speaking that stoopid show call headies was a big disapointment and shame to the Nigerian entertainment industry,the organisers fok up from A-Z,it was only bovi that tried a little to make the show interesting. There were lots of wuruwuru,how can someone win the artiste of the year award and lose the song of the year award?what then made him to be the artist of the year,if not the song? How can someone say reekado's catapaul of jealousy is better than lil kesh's shoki?haba hiptv abi na ikoko idi tv be una name? Imagine how the so called awards ceremony ended up unceremonioislu? Shame shame shame shame on hiptv and its management. As for olamide and don jazzy pls let the war of words continue,all na part of entertainment,i go see something take replace nairaland wey no kuku wan see my shiiit for ground.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by dikeigbo2(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
That's the effect of Osogbo weed on olamide,very arrogant and childish act.
Being disrespectful and arrogant is a norm,not a virtue

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Ghost01:
You're getting it all wrong. Don Jazzy was the first to mention Olamide's name. And the next-rated award shouldn't have gone to Reekado Banks, not when you have Lil Kesh and Kiss Daniel on the nominations list.

The ensuing (or is ongoing) drama is part of the entertainment sha.
i never said jazzy was not, i said because olamide did not mention jazzy name doesn't mean he was not referring to don jazzy.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Savigne(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2016
I've been trying to see the rationale behind some arguments here and even with microscope I still couldnt find it.

Common twitter fight and some pple are already waxing spiritual and seeing evil people and destiny killers...Nja I hail.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Setaje(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic

You are a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2016
sammycarz:
Make. We talk true.,both of them no deserve the award.respect kiss Daniel Baba. As for Lil kech u sabi sing Na u no get any endorsement,Abeg make we hear word

Lil kesh is nairabet ambassador FYI!!!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2016
showreals:
They will still shoot one day at that Headies award. Mark my word
i cant wait to see that happen and if it should happen,those stoopid organizers should be held responsible
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by lukeymo: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2016
When an Omo ase gets to stardom. Bleep Jazzy messed up. Emotions took away is rationality. Badoo time to work harder. Sky is start
wink
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by mrmax1(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
I tell u d truth, olamide bleeped up...he shouldn't have said dat. Yes we know reekado doesn't deserve the award, cus kiss Daniel was also nominated and he also deserve d award.
And for don jazzy......u no try ooo...u shouldn't have called olamide's name and you shouldn't have told him to come and take the car, that u will buy a new car for ur boys.....u felt too big.......I thought uvwere more matured.
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

Like ice prince rightly said.....'God blessed us with a talent on the microphone but I pray that this music doesn't take us for a ride'. They both of them misbehaved big time....forgeting that they r role model. Olamide acted as the area boy he is while don jazzy acted as the small boy he is forget the body na sign board. Kiss daniel wey deserve am pass all of them no even shout

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by bigW(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2016
dulux07:
Smh, no b olamide fault, na nigerians wey dey always support touts.dont b surprised dat some pple wit brains, wil stil come out to say he did notin wrong.. Immatured tout..

Rubbish
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by pojophilius(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2016
dis idiots need to suck it up,,you dnt just win award like dis,,ask lilwayne and other street heroes,,not all dis lousy imps,,d whole world is not street,,and dat is y eminem,pharell william,kate perry,bey,marron5,timberlake always win nd other dnt complain,,even kanye complained abt beyonce,,not abt his recorldlabel mates like big sean nd co,,,and im sure baddo is pained cuz he must have bn frustrated about VEC and MI winning when d world thougth it wud be him,,he showed us d little of his childishness lastyear too,,and he rose to d fame tru eniduro,omo to shan which make sense pass dis efejoku poo

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by bigW(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2016
celebgists:
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it.

I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all. Abeg olamide fall my hand.

Mtcheeww
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Psyrus(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Switching to palm tree mode.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by harry509: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:
confam

Lalasticlala ooo
Seun!!

#StreetMustSurelyTakeOver
Lil Kesh nah e get am...

jazzy now calling baddo name meanwhile nah organizer baddo they tasi oooo..smh

kudos to Lil Kesh
#shoki
#gbesere
#is it because I love you
#lyrically
#efejoku

yet the guy no worth am!!!!
naija I hail ooo
Rr they tryn 2 form 2pac and biggi undecided pls OLA take it easy oooh. Bcus we know who u Rr.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
In as much as I never expected Reekando Bankz to win the next rated award, he was announced as the winner through a voting process. Right?

Then, why will Olamide curse anybody's mother on stage. We all know that Don Jazzy is jovial buh he shouldnt have mentioned names too.

Why would some particular set of people from thesame tribe that claimed They Cam Lie Down to Greet A Dead Man keep disgracing we Nigerians at any public event? Eniola Badmus almost fought in S.A

Buh I noticed something about Olamide,Davido and Wizkid.

1. They all have babymamas
2. They behave like hooligans at events + Eniola Badmus
3. They lack respect for elders
4. They are arrogant and proud
5. They behave like a child

Olamide did similar thing at Thesame event last year! Who is he to intimidate #TheHeadies?
The above artists are all coming from one particular TRIBE that always belief in themselves as been THE MOST HUMBLE! #pathetic
you are the most hediotic hediot on earth. If you wan to turn the whole thing to tribal war,pls bring it on,oponu ode omo ajokuta ma mu omi,ka da fun o lai tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sparkleRed(f): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide beef MI, beef Cdq now donjazzy dis Ola gat chill ni oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.