Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone (38439 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

You ment can't?

Samsung won the first round of opening apps , iphone came 2nd and htc third...

Then the second round of running through the same apps again. Htc came first with 2 seconds ahead of the iphone than samsung came last.

The point is not touch wiz...even if it is, it only means the iphone UI is faster than samsung's own

But the point is samsung re opened all the apps again afresh, meanwhile iphone and htc just resumed from background.

HTC and samsung run on android. Why was one faster than the other? When you were talking about speed and all, I made u knw check out htc m8 and u confirmed yourself. But ur response was iPhone was faster than android. They tied in some categorises, first in 1 category each.

Note: the HTC runs on previous Android OS
The HTC uses a lesser powerful SoC

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by lezz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
sundoj08:
@op inasmuch as i get your point, I'd like to correct an error.
Apple doesn't target the rich folks as you claim cos every tom,dick and harry uses an iphone.
What!!! IPhone is the byword for premium device. Matter of fact other than the iPhone 5c, apple products are expensive, premium built and targeted for upper middle class. Android is the mass market device for every Joe and jack. Most people you see in Nigeria saved their earning to buy an iPhone. Edit your post, please.
sundoj08:
What Apple has done is create a marketbase of american loyalists and made it seem like "if it's not Apple, it's not the best" and this was made possible with the ipod which made a lotta things simpler and easier at the time it came out as there was literally nothing like it then.
And i know your next queation is : if Apple is mainly an american thing which it is, how do they make more money than the rest brands esp in the world?
Apple iPhone is the number 1 selling brand in China 2015. Yes the Chinese make Xiaomi and co but they know quality when faced with one.
sundoj08:

I'll give u an example, why are sports watched mostly in america e.g baseball, american football, basketball and even Ice hockey make more money( have more teams in the top 10 most valuable sports franchises) than Soccer which is watched by virtually the whole world. Hope u get the drift.in case you don't, conquering the american market puts u on a pedestal already and the rest of the world markets would have to be strongly united (which is tough to do) to even come close.that's the power and influence America commands.
Western Europe has been the only region pouring money into football for a very long time. America is richer than all of Western Europe, so their sport will reflect this. It doesn't correlate with smart phones.

China is driving mobile market shares, they and India are emerging mobile markets. iPhone is no1 in China despite it's home made brands. America is just roughly more than 300 million people that has reached saturation in mobile market, while China and India are over 2 billion emerging/frontier market still growing.

So by your calculations, it is China and its home made phones are suppose to be pulling the punches not America and iphone. Yet the iPhone is selling hotly in China.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
ollah1:

HTC and samsung run on android. Why was one faster than the other? When you were talking about speed and all, I made u knw check out htc m8 and u confirmed yourself. But ur response was iPhone was faster than android. They tied in some categorises, first in 1 category each.

Note: the HTC runs on previous Android OS
The HTC uses a lesser powerful SoC

When I mean android, I mean stock android.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by lezz(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Android is on 4gb ram and octa (8 ) core processors since last year.

By 2017 they will be on 6gb ram or more and climbing. When is the madness ever going to stop ?

What's a hand held device doing with 4gb ram and octa core processors? Flac videos with complex audio codecs still trouble many flagship androids yet a 2gb windows laptop will carry Corel and complex multimedia.

The climb in hardware is to stabilise the OS which is fundamentally flawed in its core architecture. Google knows this. Samsung are only too aware hence they attempted to drop the OS for a homegrown one but lacked enough R & D and technical muscle to build an ecosystem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Undabridge:

Thanks a bunch for this topic about standing out.I'm a shirtmaker,I design only shirts and that's the only area I cover in the fashion business.Although it's for both sex,I will like to ask what do you think I can do to stand out because virtually everybody makes shirts all around but one thing I know is they don't make shirts like I do.Am talking about taking my time to make sure the finishing is on point.So what else can I do?

Well I deal with phones and not fashion so I can't exactly say...

But you can learn from apple, make quality, use less time and prove you're most reliable, show 100% support to your customers, build a brand with pride, than attach a quality price to your shirts. Don't be discouraged if people say its expensive, it was not just ment for them. Look for those its ment for and market it with great pride. Build a reputation.

3 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2016
danidee10:

This is how you know a small kid insulting and ranting but can't make a single valid point even your title betrays you do you even know what outsell means

1. For your info Alienware is a subsidiary of Dell, They are not two different brands

2. Now i know what you're comparing, thanks for clarifying

3. You believe i'm stupid....it's your belief it's not confirmed yet and you have no way to prove it.

4. Yeah you're right about the rich not bordering about that....but why do average people who have stressed and stolen money just to own an iphone start telling me jailbreaking is like rooting, even the so-called rich that don't know anything about computing start telling me about how iphone is better than so so so....or how mac does so so so....my point is don't make mouth when you don't know something in and out (That's why i said that not cuz of the rich)

5. Don't run away from the truth...it dosen't even come near the Alienware even a custom built pc is cheaper and will perform better than mac, apple always try to restrict you so you'll end up paying more money to get upgrades....Try building a custom mac pc lemme see how far you'll get

6. Thank God you said it's their choice...i just hate it when you guys start bragging about how igadgets are the best ever when they're not...they're good and decent but not the best

7. This shows that you're still a kid....i didn't literally mean i would buy a land somewhere in one village. i'm just saying that the money can be used to do other useful stuff instead of dumping it on a single product....It's still their choice though

8. Can you even hear urself or read what you just typed....obviously you don't know anything about operating systems or computing in general....this is so stupid, i don't even know how to answer you...haven't you asked yourself why something that is well funded can't beat something that is free and open to the general public

finally at the end of the day, i think you need to go and read and research more before telling me to borrow brain cuz it's so obvious that you don't know much about computing....thanks

1. Fine

2. smiley

3. undecided

4. Dude...forget the middle class who struggle to get an iphone. The iphone is not ment for them.

Anybody that tells you the iphone is better, feels it is better in his own way, or probably the iphone/ mac meets the requirements for what the person needs in a phone/pc.

You think android phones or windows PC are 100% better all round than the iphone/mac...therefore you are 100% wrong. There are many places where android / windows and its hardwares fail where ios on iPhone and mac excels.

You don't know this because
I. You've probably never used an iphone or a mac before. You just naturally hate it.

II. You are biased

III. The iphone/mac does not meet what you'll need in a phone or pc.

IV. You advantage over iphone, is their disadvantage of android.

5. You can build a custom mac pc cos you can't install mac on a non apple product. Its against their terms and condition. But if you still want to try it, there are a lot of videos on youtube on how! And its 100% possible.

A custom pc can't perform better than mac! What do you take mac for? A joke? Mac offers premium and premium users hate slow down and lag. Beside the alienware is super ugly, heavy and looks nothing like a new generation laptop. I would buy a mac 100 times than an alienware! You are lucky I could not find and video on youtube comparing the two latest flagships in performance test, but the mac vs other laptops like the surface book, and dell inspiration, others. The mac win in performance

and benchmark! Watch youtube videos!!!

6. undecided

7. How much is your phone? I hope you know they are people who think you're phone is too expensive? A friend of mine uses galaxy grand prime that cost 35k and my mom said its too expensive for her to use...

What I'm I trying to say? Its the poverty mentality!!

If you know you can't use a touchlite phone of 1500, yet you believe iphone is too expensive for a phone (and other androids that are even more expensive too) and the money can be used to so something else. Like wise some people think your 20k phone is to expensive for a phone and the money can be used to do something else. What ever you think of them is what you are!!!

8. What do you mean by well funded and free and open? And what is can't beat? Are you saying linux (for example ubuntu) is better than mac? And its you that know something?

Biased and hate 100%
Expenrince and self knowledge 0%

"Well funded" = capital
"Free and open" = cost price

Dude I still recommend you borrow brain! I can't be replying you cos I hate talking to illiterates
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by orimion(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Secondly, there is no where in the world that a single brand out sold apple.
ever heard of Xiaomi? In China?
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2016
PhonePlanet:

What planet are you from sir?
smartphone market bro. Samsung almost doubles iphone's share. pls research and see for yourself. I won't say much
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2016
greenhulk:

The highest selling phone alover the world is still the iPhone. Nobody will line up to buy hauwei. And they don't give a f"ck about hauwei in Europe or north america wheras peoole still love the iPhone on china.
what are you saying. Samsung still topped apple in smartphone market last quarter. pls stop spreading false info
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2016
greenhulk:

Unfortunately, there's no competition. If u love ios, u must buy an iPhone, no alternative. This is different from blackberry and Nokia. Blackberry lacked apps, they lacked a good camera, no video calls, no front facing camera until 2012. They relaxed while android and ios grew, no innovations, just the same boring phones every year, that was why blackberry went down. Apple on the other hand made the touchscreen popular and they keep working hard to improve their phones. IPhones have every applications an android phone has and even more. IPhones have more accessories than any other phone out there. It is difficult to make accessories for android phones because there are just too many phones with different shapes and sizes, so how are u gonna make universal accessory. Meanwhile an accessory that works with iPhone 6 will still work for iPhone 6s. When u buy an iPhone, it is the same hardware for 2 years do it is easy to make accessories.

So u can see, I don't see the situation changing anytime soon because apple are still innovating. Maybe in the future, nut definitely not any time soon.
seriously bro. I've been reading ur posts on this thread and I can't help but correct you. how can u say iPhone has all apps Android has. there are thousands of useful apps on Android that ios lacks just that u don't know them. even the app I'm using to browsing now is not available on ios

if u had simply said ios had a few premium apps that aren't available for Android, I'd agree

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 2:52am On Jan 03, 2016
shala01:

People queue for iPhone 6 under the rain in Europe.
they were paid bro.

it's like this, they built up hype for the phone. kept pushing it in ur face. then they pay people to queue for the phone. just a few people would do. before long others would want to join the trend on their own free will. more hype is built and even others who cant queue order for it
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
seriously bro. I've been reading ur posts on this thread and I can't help but correct you. how can u say iPhone has all apps Android has. there are thousands of useful apps on Android that ios lacks just that u don't know them. even the app I'm using to browsing now is not available on ios

if u had simply said ios had a few premium apps that aren't available for Android, I'd agree

Can u tell me such apps that android has and ios doesn't have? Even Google makes its core apps like maps, YouTube, Google voice, hangouts, etc available for ios whearas apple never makes its core apps like facetime, maps, iTunes, etc available for android. As at November 2015, apple app store has about 1.5 million apps while play store has about 1.6 million apps. But even at that, iphones still enjoy more and better finished apps than android. Lots of apps on the play store are useless and dunplicate apps, apple on the other hand are more strict with the apps they allow on their app store. Lots of apps on the play store cannot pass or be fit to be in apple app store.

I still repeat, therere are hardly meanignful apps that are on android that is not available for ios. When I say meaningful apps I don't mean widgets, file explorers, task killers, launchers or the countless keyboard apps. But ios still have more premium exclusive apps than android, especially those acccesory apps, u know iPhone got way more accessories than android.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what are you saying. Samsung still topped apple in smartphone market last quarter. pls stop spreading false info

Show me proof. IPhone 6 was the best selling phone globally for 10 straight months.Normally this is how it works, iPhone will lead the race for like 4 months when they first release their phone, then Samsung will take over when they announce their galaxy flagship for like 4 months, then apple will take over again. But for 2014/15, apple was king for 10 straight months.

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by kdfemi(m): 5:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga.

Apple controls one phone brand and one os, that's why they always come on top at the end of the year.

Combine wetin, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, Xiaomi and Few other companies dey get make we see whether Apple go show face.

Talking about quality and security, have you heard of Blackphone 2?
despite this the apple os and d mac osx both have the highest vulnerability
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2016
greenhulk:

Can u tell me such apps that android has and ios doesn't have? Even Google makes its core apps like maps, YouTube, Google voice, hangouts, etc available for ios whearas apple never makes its core apps like facetime, maps, iTunes, etc available for android. As at November 2015, apple app store has about 1.5 million apps while play store has about 1.6 million apps. But even at that, iphones still enjoy more and better finished apps than android. Lots of apps on the play store are useless and dunplicate apps, apple on the other hand are more strict with the apps they allow on their app store. Lots of apps on the play store cannot pass or be fit to be in apple app store.

I still repeat, therere are hardly meanignful apps that are on android that is not available for ios. When I say meaningful apps I don't mean widgets, file explorers, task killers, launchers or the countless keyboard apps. But ios still have more premium exclusive apps than android, especially those acccesory apps, u know iPhone got way more accessories than android.
obviously, you are saying apple doesn't support upcoming developers and it also shows apple are mostly concerned about money else they wouldn't bring apple music to android.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2016
lezz:
Android is on 4gb ram and octa (8 ) core processors since last year.

By 2017 they will be on 6gb ram or more and climbing. When is the madness ever going to stop ?

What's a hand held device doing with 4gb ram and octa core processors? Flac videos with complex audio codecs still trouble many flagship androids yet a 2gb windows laptop will carry Corel and complex multimedia.

The climb in hardware is to stabilise the OS which is fundamentally flawed in its core architecture. Google knows this. Samsung are only too aware hence they attempted to drop the OS for a homegrown one but lacked enough R & D and technical muscle to build and ecosystem.
you complained of the software and so the high ram numbers is the solution.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2016
greenhulk:

also when you talk of their core apps. Why wouldn't apple make them available for Android? If you want to communicate with someone through FaceTime, that person has to have an idevice. But you have Skype and hangouts which could give you access to other devices irrespective of which device they use. So i see no reason for making it i-exclusive
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
smartphone market bro. Samsung almost doubles iphone's share. pls research and see for yourself. I won't say much
Alright...but remember apple sells only flagships and samsung has its army of phones in tow.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2016
orimion:
ever heard of Xiaomi? In China?
Well yes...but that is because Chinese like their own....and apple(an american company) is still second, and becomes first sometimes, like the beginning of this year.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2016
zzzzy:
also when you talk of their core apps. Why wouldn't apple make them available for Android? If you want to communicate with someone through FaceTime, that person has to have an idevice. But you have Skype and hangouts which could give you access to other devices irrespective of which device they use. So i see no reason for making it i-exclusive
You also know google does not have apps for windows phone?

Now tell me why?

You see, if apple makes it apps cross platform it would make the iphone a less competitor in the market. Its like a market strategy, if you must use those apps, buy an iphone.

Look at blackberry, they made BBM cross platform, but I believe they did it cos they were slowly dieing. But after making BBM cross-platform, people now found it much easier and little or no reason to buy/use a blackberry.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2016
zzzzy:
obviously, you are saying apple doesn't support upcoming developers and it also shows apple are mostly concerned about money else they wouldn't bring apple music to android.

On the contrary apple support upcoming developers but they also have a standard they follow. If a developer can't develop an app to Apple's standard, how is that Apple's fault? That is why the play store is filled with lots of useless and duplicate apps.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
zzzzy:
NO its not.

The software itself is the problem

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Samsung-phones-slow-down-after-some-time-of-usage
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
they were paid bro.

it's like this, they built up hype for the phone. kept pushing it in ur face. then they pay people to queue for the phone. just a few people would do. before long others would want to join the trend on their own free will. more hype is built and even others who cant queue order for it

Dude they are not paid...they are fans!

Why can other companies pay too if its to pay??

Besides people used to line up for new windows version back in the days...
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2016
zzzzy:

I think the guy is right. There's something wrong with Android's core architecture that makes it require 4gb kf ram and octacore to stabilize. I'm sure before the end of this year will will see a 5gb of ram phone with decacore. If u ask me this is madness for s handheld. The os needs to be optimized so it can run efficiently. U need to give credit to apple for creating an os so efficient. IPhone 4s has 512mb of RAM, that is a 2012 flagship and it ran good, its still running good. Iphone 6 is running on 1gb of RAM and dual core and it is being put against galaxy s6 with 3gb of RAM and octacore. Galaxy note 5 with 4gb of ram may be faster than iPhone 6 with just 1gb in benchmarks, but in real life usage u can't notice it. Ios is very efficient and I think Google should start making Android efficient or we might soon see an Android phone with 10gb of RAM.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2016
greenhulk:

Show me proof. IPhone 6 was the best selling phone globally for 10 straight months.Normally this is how it works, iPhone will lead the race for like 4 months when they first release their phone, then Samsung will take over when they announce their galaxy flagship for like 4 months, then apple will take over again. But for 2014/15, apple was king for 10 straight months.
iphone 6 is a single phone. Samsung on the other hand brings out several phones so buyers are divided. e.g I buy one samsung, you buy another Samsung. you have to add all Samsung phones during that period and they'd double iPhone 6 sale
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Alright...but remember apple sells only flagships and samsung has its army of phones in tow.
if Samsung brings only one phone ike apple, theyd still top apple. that's cos their customers buy from their different phones so the sales are divided but apple forces u to buy a single one so that one has all their buyers purchasing it.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2016
greenhulk:

really? who cares about itunes

psiphon, simple server, lucky patcher, open VPN, troid VPN, exposed installer, imei tweaking apps, I'd get a million manga readers and anime downloaders to chose from, tubemate, virtually all my apps are patched or hacked from different sites

yes ios has some quality apps that are not on Android but most still get to Android in a few weeks.

abeg, in apps I'd chose Android anyday over ios.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
iphone 6 is a single phone. Samsung on the other hand brings out several phones so buyers are divided. e.g I buy one samsung, you buy another Samsung. you have to add all Samsung phones during that period and they'd double iPhone 6 sale

Even if u add all the Samsung phones, they still can't double iPhone sales in one calendar year. Some months iphones stay on top, other months Samsung come on top. But I just showed u prove that iPhone was too selling for 10 months, why don't u show me ur own proof. Also have in mind that Apple only make premium phones, so they make more money for. Phone sales than any other company.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
really? who cares about itunes

psiphon, simple server, lucky patcher, open VPN, troid VPN, exposed installer, imei tweaking apps, I'd get a million manga readers and anime downloaders to chose from, tubemate, virtually all my apps are patched or hacked from different sites

yes ios has some quality apps that are not on Android but most still get to Android in a few weeks.

abeg, in apps I'd chose Android anyday over ios.

U are giving me tweaking apps. This is why iphones is not for everyone. Whoever is rich enough to own an iPhone doesn't give a phuck about tweaking.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
if Samsung brings only one phone ike apple, theyd still top apple. that's cos their customers buy from their different phones so the sales are divided but apple forces u to buy a single one so that one has all their buyers purchasing it.

And that is why apple has the best customer service. They release only 1 or 2 phones in a year. They have enough time and dedication to make that phone worth it, release timely updates and listen to customers. Meanwhile Samsung are busy releasing 20 phones a year, they realease update for few and abandon the rest, customers are not happy. When u have one child, it is easy for u to cater for him than when u have 20 children.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2016
PhonePlanet:

NO its not.

The software itself is the problem

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Samsung-phones-slow-down-after-some-time-of-usage

U can imagine an iPhone 6s plus with 2gb of RAM and dual core processor vs Samsung Galaxy note 5 with 4gb of RAM and octacore. On papers u would think the Samsung would murder the iPhone. But in Reality reverse is the case. IPhone wirh lower specs still performs better in multitasking. This is unbelievable, apple really did their how work. I know before 2016 ends we will see Android phones with 5 or even 6gb of RAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8pH8q5fAio
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2016
greenhulk:

Even if u add all the Samsung phones, they still can't double iPhone sales in one calendar year. Some months iphones stay on top, other months Samsung come on top. But I just showed u prove that iPhone was too selling for 10 months, why don't u show me ur own proof. Also have in mind that Apple only make premium phones, so they make more money for. Phone sales than any other company.
really? but idc says otherwise http://venturebeat.com/2015/10/28/idc-samsung-shipped-more-smartphones-in-q3-2015-than-apple-and-huawei-combined/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? / Some Vintage Phones That Shook The Nigerian GSM market - (pics) / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.