Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) (9937 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Photo Of A Dwarf Man Goes Viral At His Wedding With His Tall Bride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by SUPERPACK: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Annnonymous: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
her bwest big pass the bride own sef grin grin

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by mazimee(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Easily threantened creatures

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by cruzita(f): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
That cake is dope

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by elgramz: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Looking at the husband's eyes sef, u know u can't trust him. He might cheat on his wife with the cake!!!

18 Likes

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by IamLEGEND1: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
might as well consume an actual dead body.
I have no idea why but this thing creeps me out. maybe it's because it mimics the darker colour a body takes a few days after death.

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Haggui: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
This wedding cake is wicked. Why did she dress like that to another person's wedding? Does she want to snatch the woman's husband? And the woman too, why was she hanging out with this kind of wicked cake? After all, a wise man once said "show me your cake and I will tell you who you are"

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by GraGra247(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg the bride is more beautiful than the wedding cake. #Fact.

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by JULIE1925(f): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2018

And who knows, that cud be a sex doll ooo cheesy

Her hubby may have a fetish for a twin sha tongue

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by adadike281(f): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is wicked. The cake carried the day and d bride is not happy at all.

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Sparkle777(f): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is it me,or does the real bride seem jealous of the cake bride?

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by eddieguru(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
that cake is definitely a sex doll... cool cool cool

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
And instead of the bride to smile so that she go look finer, she dey dey bone face. I no blame the cake, I blame the bride...and Buhari. I just feel like blaming him.
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by thedondada(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
eddieguru:
that cake is definitely a sex doll... cool cool cool

I knew a sex doll comment would crop up
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Molawole7(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
4 DAYS BY KISS DANIEL [MP3 DOWNLOAD]

The song “4 Days by Kiss Daniel” is a follow up of his hit song “No Do”

4 DAYS BY KISS DANIEL

He left his record label “G Worldwide” late last year but that has not affected his development

“History”

“Kiss Daniel” broke into the Nigerian Music Industry with his “hit song” “Woju” in 2013

The remix for Woju featured “DMW” Boss “Davido” and “Mavin” Queen “Tiwa Savage”

Kiss Daniel released snippets video of him and “Starboy” boss “Wizkid” and we were all expecting him to drop that soon but instead he released 4 days

LATEST: DOWNLOAD MIND BY DMW CREW

The “New Song by Kiss Daniel” shows that he his constantly growing in his style of music

Realesed this afternoon, “4 Days by Kiss Daniel” is already being sort for by many people

“Kiss Daniel” has given us different “Hit Songs” in the past

His album “New Era” won “Headies” “Album Of The Year”

The song “4 Days by Kiss Daniel” is Definitely going to be played across Nigeria and beyond
He has been criticized by many for leaving his Old Label “G Worldwide” but he has never allow that bring him down

The new sound by Kiss Daniel explains how he is loving his soul mate but it will only take a little time to make her his own

I wouldn’t want to criticize but I think 4 Days by kiss Daniel is actually an improved job but it’s just my opinion

We’ve had lot of hit songs from this young man in the past

The likes of “WOJU“, “GOOD TIME“, “SIN CITY“, “LAYE” “YEBA” has topped chat in the past but this is a new Jam

Lets See how far this song will go.

I am still looking for that song that will help him break boundaries and have a stand internationally but this might just be it

Download 4 Days By Kiss Daniel In The Site Below!

https://www.raygist.com

Don’t forget to like and Share

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by otunbateekay(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:
That cake is dope
yeah.... its dope
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Desyner: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
What an idea!
What now happens when the husby starts say "wedding cake" during the drunken kung fu sessions. The bride is taking risk.
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by DeKen: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
The cake looks more happy than the bride.
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by ramzylipi(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2018
The Lady dey beef the cake sef.
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 02, 2018
Women feel threatened easily, even by non existing things. cheesy

But truth be told, the cake is sexier. See the flat tummy and big boobs. Hehehe cheesy
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by tspouse(m): 3:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Beckino:
And instead of the bride to smile so that she go look finer, she dey dey bone face. I no blame the cake, I blame the bride...and Buhari. I just feel like blaming him.
u need parastamol
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by tspouse(m): 3:49am On Feb 02, 2018
DeKen:
The cake looks more happy than the bride.

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by phemmyfour: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2018
JULIE1925:

And who knows, that cud be a sex doll ooo cheesy

Her hubby may have a fetish for a twin sha tongue
The cake won't survive that day otherwise the hubby will use it as side chick
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Samusu(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2018
Savage
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by UbanmeUdie: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2018

The cake looks like a poorly embalmed corpse!

Even the bride is terrified by it.
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Dollarship(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2018
I hate this types of cake
Promote cannibalism angry
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by eddieguru(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
thedondada:

I knew a sex doll comment would crop up
tongue tongue tongue

that's our brand.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Gabaleve(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
the person wey do this cake heartless
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by spactacus(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=SUPERPACK post=64694360][/quote] add me to the transcribing group 08168869581SUPERPACK
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
bro...
Re: When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
SUPER

Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult / What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge? / Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You…