Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. (1116 Views)

Father Mbaka And General Muhammadu Buhari: A Little Discovery I Just Made / Biafra Leaders Replies Father Ejike Mbaka (very Hot) / Why Is Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Fr. Mbaka And Other Critics Turn Deaf And Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by greatness22(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Is Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka a
Catholic Priest or a politician?
I don't get it again. I may excuse his
age-long utterances but his usual romance with Pa Buhari these days
speaks volumes following the 'political
prophecy' he released recently to curry
much favour for himself.
Is it ethical for Catholic priests to
indulge so deeply rooted in politics? I'm not a Catholic. It's just a question...
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by DaBullIT(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
I hope your beef with Mbaka is based on real sentiments and nothing else

I for one adore Rev Mbaka for calling Jonathan out and with that single act, he can romance Buhari as much as he wants

He's better than Swagger pastor whose Jet was used to siphon $15M out of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by HARDBUOI: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THEM
I DONT KNO
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by greatness22(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
I hope your beef with Mbaka is based on real sentiments and nothing else

I for one adore Rev Mbaka for calling Jonathan out and with that single act, he can romance Buhari as much as he wants

He's better than Swagger pastor whose Jet was used to siphon $15M out of the country
Bro, don't u tink you're the one being sentimental with ur comment?
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by psucc(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Until the day Fr Mbaka summon the courage to tell Buhari his wrongs, if the later will continue with their friendship, then they meant well for each other and do so altruistically.
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by jkendy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rev Ejike Mbaka should be cautious of his hot romance wit Buhari because the last time I checked, Buhari doesn't have a friend.
He fixes your black azz when U err.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by Gbawe: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
@OP.

At least Mbaka, unlike many who sit on the fence making 'safe' predictions like T.B Joshua, Oyedepo et al. appears to have stuck out his neck when it was most risky and unprofitable to do.

For many Nigerians, that was the moment Mbaka showed he is on the side of what will improve the lot of the average man whereas his pastorpreneur buddies (like Oritsejafor. Oyedepo et al) chose to openly back the the continuation of the evil and destructive reign of GEJ in a manner that betrays the Christian faith's dedication to supporting what is good and just for humanity.

Leave Mbaka alone. He has distinguished himself , because he refused to do what others were doing, and now has the moral right to support or castigate Buhari unlike the many money - hungry sycophants who stood and watched while Nigeria burned and the terrible GEJ was about to bribe his way to a second term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by Lordave: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mbaka say the names of those planning to waste Buhari or Buhari should arrest him for unwarranted sycophancy.
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by DaBullIT(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
I told you the truth as it were

He stood against tyranny of GEJ and he's not been linked to any crime or bribe yet ...
greatness22:
Bro, don't u tink you're the one being sentimental with ur comment?
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by Gbawe: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
Mbaka say the names of those planning to waste Buhari or Buhari should arrest him for unwarranted sycophancy.

At least Mbaka still has the moral authority and justification to speak today. Why are the likes of Oritsejafor and Oyedepo silent if not the fact they know they must shut up today since they let Nigeria down in her greatest time of need and actually even supported the continuation of the reign of evil threatening to consume Nigeria? Respect Mbaka because he took a very unusual and pro-people stance, against the powers that be, Nigeria's very rich religious leaders are not known to favour .
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by greatness22(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Gbawe:

Leave Mbaka alone. He has distinguished himself
U have not answered my question whether its ethical for a priest to indulge deeply into politics.
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by DecemberIV: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yes. Most biblical teachers and priests were active in the selection and enthronement of Kings.

greatness22:
U have not answered my question whether its ethical for a priest to indulge deeply into politics.
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by TimeManager(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
You can never stop a wailer who has made up his mind to wail. Won't be any surprrise if OP is a christian, God himself is ashamed of the stench hypocrisy that oozes from you guys. If i may ask, what exactly is the sin of Fr.Mbaka?

The truth has spoken!
Re: The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. by greatness22(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
TimeManager:
You can never stop a wailer who has made up his mind to wail. Won't be any surprrise if OP is a christian, God himself is ashamed of the stench hypocrisy that oozes from you guys. If i may ask, what exactly is the sin of Fr.Mbaka?

The truth has spoken!
Yes am a christian, whats ur problem with that?

(1) (Reply)

APC Opens "Branch Office" In Ghana ? (PICS) / 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie / Why I Stopped N250m Monthly Pay To Ex-militants - Gov Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.