Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda (11576 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam / Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by rakish(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
MASSIVE EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT
(send to someone to make their lives more fruitful in 2016)
In line with FG's 500,000 employment in the education sector.... Our client, a high profile governmental organisation requires 200,000 teaching & non-teaching staff for immediate employment into Primary and secondary schools in Abuja, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Niger states in January 2016
Eligibility: Bsc, BEd, HND, NCE and OND holders. Salary is attractive, depending on category.
Previous Teaching Experience not necessary as all selected applicants will undergo training.
Interested applicants should send CV to primaryeduboard@gmail.com
Application closes 15th January 2016
Training day is 30th January 2016
Call 08176073759 for more info.
*Announcement also published in Guardian Newspaper of 30th December.
*I'm sharing as I received, pls call the number. for any questions.
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Nigeria.
‪#‎copied
Got it on Facebook decided to share it.
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by nnachukz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na so the scam don reach? APC sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
1 day training? Jokers!
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by muri4mig(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Beware of scam. In this 2016, their will a lot of genuine employment opportunities that Nigerians will be contended with their choices for voting for PMB. God Bless PMB, God bless and You and God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by theV0ice: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai! Chai!! Nigerians are bad. So this buffoon wants to scam poor job seekers using the expectation of massive fg employment??

Pls desperation shouldn't push any one to fall for this scam o

1 Like

Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by rakish(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai! Chai!! Nigerians are bad. So this buffoon wants to scam poor job seekers using the expectation of massive fg employment??

Pls desperation shouldn't push any one to fall for this scam o
Don't call me a buffoon neither am i a scammer or fraudster. If this news is fake and its intent is to scam or defraud,i will delete this thread if possible. Just tell me how.
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by BALLOSKI: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
We are getting there.
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by CCsurplus007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
rakish:
MASSIVE EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT
(send to someone to make their lives more fruitful in 2016)
In line with FG's 500,000 employment in the education sector.... Our client, a high profile governmental organisation requires 200,000 teaching & non-teaching staff for immediate employment into Primary and secondary schools in Abuja, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Niger states in January 2016
Eligibility: Bsc, BEd, HND, NCE and OND holders. Salary is attractive, depending on category.
Previous Teaching Experience not necessary as all selected applicants will undergo training.
Interested applicants should send CV to primaryeduboard@gmail.com
Application closes 15th January 2016
Training day is 30th January 2016
Call 08176073759 for more info.
*Announcement also published in Guardian Newspaper of 30th December.
*I'm sharing as I received, pls call the number. for any questions.
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Nigeria.
‪#‎copied
Got it on Facebook decided to share it.

So the client cannot use a customised email address? your so-called client do not have a website people can apply to? So people should call a useless number for more info? Even if you copied the info from facebook an SSCE holder should know better. If you are a graduate your certificate needs to be questioned.Its only a fool that would fall for this gimmick. Stop being wicked, you dont need to scam people to make it in life. This is 2016 do something positive with your life. #my 2cents
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by theV0ice: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
rakish:
Don't call me a buffoon neither am i a scammer or fraudster. If this news is fake and its intent is to scam or defraud,i will delete this thread if possible. Just tell me how.

So when you undertook to advertise for an organisation capable of recruiting 200,000 graduates, it didn't strike you as odd that they had no internet presence apart from a gmail account?

Also it didn't bother you that the FG is yet to release the minutest detail about this job bonanza?
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by CCsurplus007(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
theV0ice:

So when you undertook to advertise for an organisation capable of recruiting 200,000 graduates, it didn't strike you as odd that they had no internet presence apart from a gmail account?

Also it didn't bother you that the FG is yet to release the minutest detail about this job bonanza?

Don't mind the guy.
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by rakish(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
CCsurplus007:

So the client cannot use a customised email address? your so-called client do not have a website people can apply to? So people should call a useless number for more info? Even if you copied the info from facebook an SSCE holder should know better. If you are a graduate your certificate needs to be questioned.Its only a fool that would fall for this gimmick. Stop being wicked, you dont need to scam people to make it in life. This is 2016 do something positive with your life. #my 2cents
It seems you have a sharp tongue and am not ready to give you a rough edge of mine. I wrote that I got the info from Facebook making it not entirely reliable. Also why I created the thread is because the source was coming from a quite reliable one,an s.u.g official from the university of abuja and also in a national association of Nigerian students uniabuja chapter forum. If you sense this can defraud anyone,you voice it out in a more matured and amicable way rather than been vulgar. Again I repeat am not a scammer but just want to pass an info I see might be useful to others,I never had or have an intention of defrauding anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by Hiploko(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
rakish:
It seems you have a sharp tongue and am not ready to give you a rough edge of mine. I wrote that I got the info from Facebook making it not entirely reliable. Also why I created the thread is because the source was coming from a quite reliable one,an s.u.g official from the university of abuja and also in a national association of Nigerian students uniabuja chapter forum. If you sense this can defraud anyone,you voice it out in a more matured and amicable way rather than been vulgar. Again I repeat am not a scammer but just want to pass an info I see might be useful to others,I never had or have an intention of defrauding anyone.
na scam. Op repent! Na new year be this
Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by rakish(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where I got the info from

Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by omitobi: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
rakish:
Where I got the info from

Actually, someone posted this information on the group, so it does not make it reliable. And secondly, any information like this at least, you should check some key point like email. In my opinion, a "gmail.com" email sends a great warning to me as a person. I think you have a good heart, but you need to check any info you are relaying to people as well. Anyway, don't give up when you find a legitimate one. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda by rakish(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
omitobi:

Actually, someone posted this information on the group, so it does not make it reliable. And secondly, any information like this at least, you should check some key point like email. In my opinion, a "gmail.com" email sends a great warning to me as a person. I think you have a good heart, but you need to check any info you are relaying to people as well. Anyway, don't give up when you find a legitimate one. Thanks.
Thank u sir. Noted

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Chibok Girls Reunion With Parents / Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others / Ugwuanyi: Redefining Governance At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.