Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? (1175 Views)

Whats Next For The African Americans? - (donald Trump) Us Election Promises / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by louistearer(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is the text my wife sent to her ex;

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can’t 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can’t 4get u. U r indeed special to me.
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by misspicy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin lol
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by Drops26(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Odikwa very risky
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
-Take his numberss from ur wife's phone and hide it in your phone or somewhere(this is necessary). If ur wife is a perpetual liar, munch d message and send it to ur phone too but if she's d open type, its not necessary

-dont give ur wife any inkling of being offended so u will keep having access to her phone to follow up the issue

-keep d follow up of ur wife's responses. If she handles it correctly and takes a stand of not compromising her marriage, tell her by suprise and applaud her.

-if she's compromising, suprise her with ur details abt d issue and chastise/discipline her properly while u arrange to call/see d guy and warn him firmly 1st giving him d full details of ur coverage of the whole event. If he doesn't back off, deal vehemently with both of them in ur own way.

Hope that was helpful

2 Likes

Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by STARGREEN(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's natural but hopefully with time and maturity she will get over it. However if you don't trust her maybe she's not your wife coz both of you (is) now 1body and should see reasons together
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dude, this is sad.
One thing for sure, she is not completely over him.
She sounds regretful, “not in love” and really hörny.
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by biz2get(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ignore it and mind your bussiness....

Didn't they tell you??

Save yourself heart attacks and stop reading your wife's phones.... Just believe she loves you.... It's okay.. Padi grin
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by grad2012(f): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think she's still inluv with her ex, which is not good at all.I just don't know why people still hang around or have der exs number most especially when you are married,Its not just rit.
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by kachnov(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Let it slide,if you try to get answers to everything in life you'd die 5X faster.
Re: i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? by AccaPack(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Are u one of those bloggers with fake stories?
When did u marry?
Was it the same girl u asked for advice on what to do?
I mean this same girl? https://www.nairaland.com/2815202/she-helped-me-lot-all

(1) (Reply)

Please HELP! I Married A Church Girl, Now She's Destroying My Life / Sex / The Move You Should NEVER Make Before Sex But Always After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.