Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? (1019 Views)

My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! / How Arsenal Made Me Break Up With My Girlfrnd / My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by steveneche(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
She suddenly does not pick my call neither does she return them... What do i do?
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by steveneche(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hm
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by cruzita(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
u entered it was tight, u entered u saw blood and u are doubting her virginity just because she exhibited diff.sex styles maybe just to please u.na wa for i
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by steveneche(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hm?
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by Monalisa185(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
break her heart first
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by ireneony(f): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by Moz22: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
She doesn't want u in her 2016..u certainly went away with 2015 according to her...u shd know better
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by rawpadgin(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
German super glue= #50
4 minutes dry= #150
Aradite= #200

buy any of dem put for pocket, take along with u wenever she ask to see u
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by bayocanny: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
u entered it was tight, u entered u saw blood and u are doubting her virginity just because she exhibited diff.sex styles maybe just to please u.na wa for i
Hello miss, are u OK?
Seems u getting off balance
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by martinsmartest(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
steveneche:
She suddenly does not pick my call neither does she return them... What do i do?
hang ur sef nau
or rather drink rat poison
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
steveneche:

You made the mistake of showing too much love. Just brace yourself bro. There are good women out there who would make you forget about her. I mean this literally and I'm talking from experience.

Some ladies cannot handle real love. They want drama. They just want a tumultuous relationship. Perhaps it is due to their penchant for fixing things beyond their capabilities. It beats me why ladies give stable loving, men so much headache and give thugs so much love.

If she breaks your heart, take it in stride. If she comes up with an excuse for her strange behavior, take it with a pinch of salt. You deserve to be treated with consideration.
Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
AfroKnight:

You made the mistake of showing too much love. Just brace yourself bro. There are good women out there who would make you forget about her. I mean this literally and I'm talking from experience.

Some ladies cannot handle real love. They want drama. They just want a tumultuous relationship. Perhaps it is due to their penchant for fixing things beyond their capabilities. It beats me why ladies give stable loving, men so much headache and give thugs so much love.

If she breaks your heart, take it in stride. If she comes up with an excuse for her strange behavior, take it with a pinch of salt. You deserve to be treated with consideration.

Re: Help!! My girlfrnd is about to break my heart.. Wat do i do? by steveneche(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Tanx guys

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Wedding Photos Of Identical Twins / Man Raped 10-year-old Boy Swimming Pool / If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.