Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do (1024 Views)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by LizzySabi(f): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
A reader of my blog at sabipeepz.com.ng sent me a mail, asking what will she do or what is the proper way of approaching her sister that she just found out she's a lesbian.

She's planning on telling her parents but she's scared her father will chase and disown her sister! Please drop your comments.

Me I told her to go straight and tell their parents o.

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
I will sell him grin

1 Like

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na to carry am go kuje prison

1 Like

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
1st I won't let her knw that I knw that she's a lesb. I will then bring in my gfs like 2 or 3 at once in her presence and use the sex sound to disturb her (both real and fake). I won't introduce her as my sister but as my ex who's bringing in another man to spite me.

So I'll tell my gfs when we finish d sex, to go around her and exagerrate the pleasure of my diick that I may not be too rich but I'm just so good in making a woman feel so pleasured that they never knew there are still such men such who understands what a lady wants and that they can't wait for 3 more hot rounds with me blabla.

I'll arrange or pay them to call me whenever she's around and she overhear our conversation of different girls asking me for sex and how much they would have been lesbians if not for a man like me.

Thence, she'll know what she's missing and she'll confide in me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided LoL!grin

If any Of my siblings ever Come out as gay.
I'd ask Questions. How?! when? why?
Just to know if they aren't just Curious. Or being influenced.

Buh if they ain't. It's their choice. I'd Accept 'em With Open Arms!

Ain't got nothing against homosexuals!
Gay guys are Totally Hawt! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
I WILL PRAY FOR HIM/HER

I WILL EQUALLY TALK TO HIM OR HER

I WILL PRINT OUT NIGERIA BILL ON HOMOSEXUAL, HIGHLIGHT THE PUNISHMENT AND PRESENT IT TO HIM/HER

SO THAT HIS/HER SINS WILL NOT BE ON MY HEAD.

1 Like

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by JudgementHammer: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Simple thing I will be fuccking her till she's ok.

1 Like

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided LoL!grin

If any Of my siblings ever Come out as gay.
I'd ask Questions. How?! when? why?
Just to know if they aren't just Curious. Or being influenced.

Buh if they ain't. It's their choice. I'd Accept 'em With Open Arms!

Ain't got nothing against homosexuals!
Gay guys are Totally Hawt! grin
grin
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Ifakiland(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
gbogbo awon ebi iya e lo ma di gay...wc kind question bi ds.

1 Like

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
I have a confession to make. embarassed
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:
I have a confession to make. embarassed
Alright!

Let's hear it! spill! undecided
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Well you have to sit him/her down and talk deeply to know if what he/she is feeling is just Sexual Experimental Lust(SEL)
it can happen to teenagers or virgins.
-
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Alright!

Let's hear it! spill! undecided
What's with the smiley, you don't like me already?
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:
What's with the smiley, you don't like me already?
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Simple thing I will be fuccking her till she's ok.

Airheaded perverted scumbag! You'd screw YOUR sister? Which means you've been hitting on your sister already? Your dad should have traded you for a doormat at birth instead of raising an incestuous _prick.

2 Likes

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lolz , just kidding anyways. I know you'd think I was gay. grin
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Lolz , just kidding anyways.
I know you'd think I was gay. grin
The thought never did cross my mind.

I know You're as straight as any other straight dude! grin

1 Like

Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by JudgementHammer: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Airheaded perverted scumbag! You'd screw YOUR sister? Which means you've been hitting on your sister already? Your dad should have traded you for a doormat at birth instead of raising an incestuous _prick.
Lolz. You don kolo
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
The thought never did cross my mind.

I know You're as straight as any other straight dude! grin
You sound so convinced. grin
You should have doubts sometimes cuz a guy might be fronting with his antics.

You can't be so sure. cool
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:
You sound so convinced. grin You should have doubts sometimes cuz a guy might be fronting with his antics.
You can't be so sure. cool
We'll, if You are?

Then, You're hawt! grin
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
We'll, if You are?

Then, You're hawt! grin
I thought I said it was a joke. cheesy
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:

I thought I said it was a joke. cheesy
undecided
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Ajinoride(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
1st I won't let her knw that I knw that she's a lesb. I will then bring in my gfs like 2 or 3 at once in her presence and use the sex sound to disturb her (both real and fake). I won't introduce her as my sister but as my ex who's bringing in another man to spite me.

So I'll tell my gfs when we finish d sex, to go around her and exagerrate the pleasure of my diick that I may not be too rich but I'm just so good in making a woman feel so pleasured that they never knew there are still such men such who understands what a lady wants and that they can't wait for 3 more hot rounds with me blabla.

I'll arrange or pay them to call me whenever she's around and she overhear our conversation of different girls asking me for sex and how much they would have been lesbians if not for a man like me.

Thence, she'll know what she's missing and she'll confide in me.
seconded
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
So you'd prefer I was gay?
Oh Lawd! embarassed
Re: If U Find Out Ur Brother Or Sister Is Gay What Will You Do by LizzySabi(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Well been a gay or lesb is bad tho, d**k is meant 4 p***y only, abeg no let anybody deceive u. If u are a les u are missin so as gay! Desist if u are! grin

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol / "RE>>>>10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend" / Game Time - What's Your Ninja Name??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.