Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures (1233 Views)

Couple Spend Days Trekking Through The Snow To Tie The Knot On Mount Everest ( / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Jackter101(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Michael tied the knot with his Beau on the 26th of December in Lagos. See their beautiful pictures below.

More pictures at http://naijavariety.com/2016/01/02/michael-weds-victoria-see-beautiful-pictures-from-the-wedding/

I pray for those who want to get married in 2016 that their wishes come true.

please seun, Lalasticlala, Gabry, mynd44 , Obynoscope help push to Frontpage so we can appreciate our own

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by INTROVERT(f): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by IKJ66(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wish yah all the best !!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Omotayor123(f): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congratulations!!! OP you didn't share his moniker.
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by ETHILE: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wish them well...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Bisjosh(f): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
I just love blue

Congrats to the couple

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm, this marriage on boxing day, may their marriage not be a boxing competition. Amen.
Anyway, congrats to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Jackter101(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Hmm, this marriage on boxing day, may their marriage not be a boxing competition. Amen.

Amen. that is funny

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by epatant(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
congrats

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Emac34: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congratulations
Lalasticlala ur food dey here oooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by 2sex(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jackter101:
Michael tied the knot with his Beau on the 26th of December in Lagos. See their beautiful pictures below.

More pictures at http://naijavariety.com/2016/01/02/michael-weds-victoria-see-beautiful-pictures-from-the-wedding/

please seun, Lalasticlala, Gabry, mynd44 , Obynoscope help push to Frontpage so we can appreciate our own
when you are done lying that is a nairalander... let me know. Instead admitting u want traffic to your blog...

why didn't the nairalander post it by himself,at least that is the norm from past.
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Jackter101(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
2sex:
when you are done lying that is a nairalander... let me know. Instead admitting u want traffic to your blog...

why didn't the nairalander post it by himself,at least that is the norm from past.

Do you even know if I am the one there. Why did you conclude before asking. We all know that nairaland will only allow 4 pics on one post.

Anyway, thanks for the comment and Happy new year. 2016 is all positivity bro, as I was his best man anyway.
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
cool
groom have not started eating madam's food he don swell up like who match poison

anyway, happy married life
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
what is their handle?
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by bustykasa(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congrats
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Jackter101(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
zenar:
what is their handle?

You mean his handle? why do you want to take away his cover. Isn't that the reason I posted on his behalf in the first place. Tell me what you want to do with his handle then I will consider your request
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by cruzita(f): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
congratulobia
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
There's a Nigerian definition of the world beautiful and it doesnt meet my american definition lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Hahahaha funny u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by missKiffy(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Congrat to them
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jackter101:

angry
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Jackter101(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Why are you sad
Re: Nairalander Ties The Knot On Boxing Day. See Beautiful Pictures by Swissheart(f): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Rich Fine Guys In Nairaland / Am I Right Or Wrong? / 12 Reasons Why A Geek Will Steal Your Girlfriend This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.