Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander. (550 Views)

HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION / Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup / Please Help A Confuse Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Nairalander. by myariks(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
pls i need an urgent advice. How can one talk pain during sex? i have a wife who happen to be a virgin. Each time i enter her during sex, she always shout for pain. And because of this, i don't enjoy sex with her. pls my nairalanders, what can we do to solve this problem because SHE IS MY LEGAL WIFE. pls no embarrassment. thanks
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander. by falconey(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Brother it is well
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maybe u dey rush put the thing. You know she hasn't adapted to sex yet. U nid to take pre-intimacy seriously from today.

Which one is pre_intimacy? Na fore.play I talk. NL and oversabi
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander. by ozy4christ(f): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Be romantic during d day,help her in house work,play and gist wit her,make her be relax both mentally,psychologicaly and u start wit pre-intimacy very important,before u enter,wit these i hope it wil help.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander. by AccaPack(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander. by LouisBERG: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Have you inquired to know the cause of the pain from her?
Being ignorant of issues such as this or paying little or no attention can lead to an unwelcoming scenario which you or your wife will find very difficult to tackle when it gets out of hand on the long run. My friend, your wife needs medical attention ASAP to avoid stories that touch. But this is only "iF" she is not a virgin oo cos if eventually she is a virgin wich you never stated on your write up, then no cause for alarm. she is just new in the game and with consistency and patience it wil become a thing of the past.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander. by myariks(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
i appreciate the comments i received so far. God bless u all (AMEN)
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander. by fuckshit: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
try using K-Y Jelly; it's a fυςking water-based, water soluble lubricant commonly used for sexυal intercoυrse fυςking;

this fυςking lubricant is advisable for use when fυςking; especially for fυςking virgins; fυςking lubricate your diςk with it before penetration and you'll have a fυςking smooth ride into her pυssy; this should fυςking ease the pain; with time the more the pυssy gets fυςked; it will gradually fυςking get use to the pounding and you'll get to experience the joy and fun of fυςking grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Love Hates / 10 Things Your Guy Wish You Knew In Bed / Ways To Surprise Your Loved Ones Through Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.