Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) (29355 Views)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot / Breaking News:see snapshot:is olisa metuh dead? / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by armadeo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Most of the twitter harshtarg are from the 5percent and later they'll complain of marginalisation. Make I know say anything b4 they chop me raw

Speak up joor!! It's frankly stale now this continuous wailing. The guy is the president till 2019. If you can hate him for that long you have the chance to boot him out.

The wailed keep releasing remixes of the same song. We are tired of it. The 5% are the ones doing all this tyrant and resign crap. Even the south south has moved on but they are wailing more than the bereaved.
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by armadeo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akon419:
Nigeria sudenly became a jungle nation under buhari leadership: the worst of it is that, the finance minister is as dumb as his boss. The only statement she made was to ask us to bottle our belt to embrace economic harship in 2016

You opened your mouth and called someone dumb
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by armadeo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe a tyrant is what Nigeria truly needs. The impunity that went on in this country knows no bounds. All the more reason why people still see it as their god given right to misbehave and do anyhow because, they know one person in government.

Honestly, those shouting Buhari is a tyrant are the ones who have one way or the other contributed to the sorry state the country now finds itself. They are the ones who can't live in a sane society. The ones who believe the stand above the law.

This insane Nigerians shouting Buhari is a tyrant never found it just that the blood of those that was shed as a result of Dasuki's looting and plundering should find justice?.

Dasuki and his elk should rot in jail for all in care, a very vivid example needs to be set to deter people who still think they can do anyhow in this country and get away with it.

We need a benevolent dictator. That's all. Nigerians mostly have come to understand order as the exception rather than the rule.

Nice point of view .

4 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=sammhi post=41605001]the Truth is PMB is sincere and Zealous to bring Nigeria to the path of peace and prosperity especially for the Masses. However, PMB should not allow this zeal and desire to turn to tyranny.it is so easy to become one especially given his background.
There is no substitute to the rule of law on a democracy... changing peoples behavior takes time and not by force but persuasion.[/quote]

Guy no time to waste. The world has left us behind. This is time for conditioned reflex not persuasion.
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by armadeo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
kristisking:
You [s]are satisfied with his approach after almost a year of inactivities! You see, one expected that as soon as APC government won the election, they would hit the ground running, but what do we see? Stagnation everywhere. Is sixteen years not enough for somebody to have studied the problems of this country and have solutions to those problems before assuming power? I thought they said they will perform magic the previous administration could not. Anyway, by the time another year ends without any positive development, then it will dawn on you that you have been used to accomplish a mission[/s].

The interesting thing is you didn't question the people who were ruling for 16yrs but you now question th guy who just started now.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by rajoys: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Brightology2:
I don't even know d name to call buhari anymore. Tyrant bubu 4rm duara.

Go get ur dictionary so that u can know what to use to address him because he still have 3yrs and 5months to spend in this his first tenure. May God grant him long life with good health including me and you.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
kings09:
If ur comment is 4 Kanu, I flow but if it's 4 Dasuki, then it means u r 1 of those fighting for corruption n u r d dull 1 here. By d way, cld u drop dis 'certificateleSs' argument of urs. It is way way way stale n lies in d past. Pls find a new thing 2 scream abt.

Even when the man now sports a brand new PhD certificate, they still call him "certificateless". I tire o! undecided
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:
When they were stealing and threatening to burn down my fatherland they didnt remember democracy it is now that things have turned against them? Our judiciary is very easy to compromise as long as you are rich and in the end the same pdp will come out to tell you that the anti corruption war was just a scam as nobody was jailed.

I read from a post by a nairalander that a man was acquitted by a Nigerian court who was facing about 170 charges and the same person got convicted by a british court with just 10 charges.

Pdp thinks it can steal and get protected by "democracy"
Guy!!! for this post, I pray God bless you and your generation. thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter / EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies / Kuje Prison Attackers Were Led By Ex-terrorist Inmates Who Knew Every Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.