Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,436 members, 7,846,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) (29337 Views)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot / Breaking News:see snapshot:is olisa metuh dead? / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Toyolad(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2016
lol
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
PDP (People Deceiving People) when will you get over losing the Presidential elections? Are you so stuwpid as to not realise that even if Buhari were to step aside this morning he will simply be replaced by someone else from the APC?
Please grow up. Even nursery school kids sound more mature than you do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by kings09(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2016
If ur comment is 4 Kanu, I flow but if it's 4 Dasuki, then it means u r 1 of those fighting for corruption n u r d dull 1 here. By d way, cld u drop dis 'certificateleSs' argument of urs. It is way way way stale n lies in d past. Pls find a new thing 2 scream abt.
ShowYourCertificate:
You guys have not seen anything yet. Very soon you will all confirm that Buhari is senile, certificateless and a ďullard. I call him the senile certificateless dullard dictator from Daura

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Akon419(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Nigeria sudenly became a jungle nation under buhari leadership: the worst of it is that, the finance minister is as dumb as his boss. The only statement she made was to ask us to bottle our belt to embrace economic harship in 2016

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by excel4us: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:
When they were stealing and threatening to burn down my fatherland they didnt remember democracy it is now that things have turned against them? Our judiciary is very easy to compromise as long as you are rich and in the end the same pdp will come out to tell you that the anti corruption war was just a scam as nobody was jailed.

I read from a post by a nairalander that a man was acquitted by a Nigerian court who was facing about 170 charges and the same person got convicted by a british court with just 10 charges.

Pdp thinks it can steal and get protected by "democracy"
SO LET YOUR PRESIDENT WITH HIS POWERS SCRAPE THE JUDICIARY HEAVEN WILL NOT LET LOOSE SO THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY. EDUCATED ILITRATES EVERY WHERE

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ShowYourCertificate: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2016
kings09:
If ur comment is 4 Kanu, I flow but if it's 4 Dasuki, then it means u r 1 of those fighting for corruption n u r d dull 1 here. By d way, cld u drop dis 'certificateleSs' argument of urs. It is way way way stale n lies in d past. Pls find a new thing 2 scream abt.
I was referring to the dullard from Daura by the name Buhari. And Buhari still remains certificateless as long as the Army hasn't come out and release a press statement that they've found Buhari's WASC Certificate. Another way Buhari can redeem his certificateless image is by obtaining his result (confirmation of result/certificate) from Cambridge himself and publishing it for Nigerians to see.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by siraj1402(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Bros why are you so pain? Don't be, it's not healthy.
Just telling you of what can be result from your hatred to whom God has given power.Take it or leave it,he is your president and whatever he says is bind on you.Pele,just 3 years and some months remains.

4 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by LydayBobo(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
#TheGeneralMeansBusiness. When they were sharing the money no one was wailing

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by HzRF(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:
When they were stealing and threatening to burn down my fatherland they didnt remember democracy it is now that things have turned against them? Our judiciary is very easy to compromise as long as you are rich and in the end the same pdp will come out to tell you that the anti corruption war was just a scam as nobody was jailed.

I read from a post by a nairalander that a man was acquitted by a Nigerian court who was facing about 170 charges and the same person got convicted by a british court with just 10 charges.

Lol

So once the chief Justice of daura declared u corrupt so are automatically corrupt?

Grow sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by tsdarkside(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

abi ohh.....they steal from us,threaten to destroy us,ridiculed us completly then most insulting,called us zoo animals...were was democratie then??

kanu is a terrorist!!!

6 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by joseph1832(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2016
I believe a tyrant is what Nigeria truly needs. The impunity that went on in this country knows no bounds. All the more reason why people still see it as their god given right to misbehave and do anyhow because, they know one person in government.

Honestly, those shouting Buhari is a tyrant are the ones who have one way or the other contributed to the sorry state the country now finds itself. They are the ones who can't live in a sane society. The ones who believe the stand above the law.

This insane Nigerians shouting Buhari is a tyrant never found it just that the blood of those that was shed as a result of Dasuki's looting and plundering should find justice?.

Dasuki and his elk should rot in jail for all in care, a very vivid example needs to be set to deter people who still think they can do anyhow in this country and get away with it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by bigerboy200: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2016
gurunlocker:
una never see anything, I just hope this man can take as much as 10% offensive names GEJ received during his time......
No name can beat or surpass d CLUELESS one..

4 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by AlPeter: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Only a Tyrant can deal decisively with a Tyrant so we need a Tyrant to deal with the ones we have in Nigeria. Carry on TyrantBuhari we are solidly with you

6 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by HzRF(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
blazetitov:
The wailing wailers are free to wail and create trends till 2023. PMB's fight against corruption is here to stay and shall be won. It is utterly senseless that some misguided miscreants and the devilish party called PDP are against the war on corruption. Nigeria will kill corruption and if possible its adherents if they refuse to change.

Kill corruption?

When buhari is in hands of corruption itself

He's Just trying to bury PDP so that he can do as like

He want to do an #OBJ

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by HzRF(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe a tyrant is what Nigeria truly needs. The impunity that went on in this country knows no bounds. All the more reason why people still see it as their god given right to misbehave and do anyhow because, they know one person in government.

Honestly, those shouting Buhari is a tyrant are the ones who have one way or the other contributed to the sorry state the country now finds itself. They are the ones who can't live in a sane society. The ones who believe the stand above the law.

This insane Nigerians shouting Buhari is a tyrant never found it just that the blood of those that was shed as a result of Dasuki's looting and plundering should find justice?.

Dasuki and his elk should rot in jail for all in care, a very vivid example needs to be set to deter people who still think they can do anyhow in this country and get away with it.
All of u keep churning out thrash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by anonimi: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2016
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Only for the wise ones.
Obviously many of our fellow citizens are of the mumu variety. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2016
kristisking:
Eyes are beginning to open. Once a tyrant is always a tyrant. This is what people failed to understand and now they are crying foul. They haven't seen anything yet.
We that voted for him are more than satisfied with what he is doing, We knew he is a tyrant before we voted him to come and flush all the yam eaters out of our system.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2016
I know it will come to this and probably get worse...you can still fight corruption by obeying court orders and not infringing on human rights... Human rights as enshrined in our constitution is the only thing that gives the masses any sense of belonging...Don't tamper with it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by anonimi: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2016
joseph1832:

Is the bold portion referring to you and your relations plus friends

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3241776_9ja_jpeg26589d6b9bd10c6732bda31ad0aad178
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ibisko04: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Anyone calling Buhari a tyrant is among them that are milking Nigeria dry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by philips70(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Prepare to create more hashtags till 2023, even inside kirikiri. #TyrantBuhari go nowhere. Thieves!

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by anonimi: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Elmuaz:
We that voted for him are more than satisfied with what he is doing, We knew he is a tyrant before we voted him to come and flush all the yam eaters out of our system.

He has to flush HIMSELF first na, nor be so grin
Or are you saying collecting TWO vehicles to replace just one is not the habit of a confirmed yam eater ni?
The man still share $300,000 take style clean mouth like sey nothing dey happen.
Who be fool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3209654_emmy20151220190316_jpegc47d052d19c3ecab65ee8172a4d0da23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217624_screenshot201512221843041_jpeg0bca3f7425a3c05755efcce69260c694

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by joseph1832(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2016
anonimi:

Is the bold portion referring to you and your relations plus friends

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3241776_9ja_jpeg26589d6b9bd10c6732bda31ad0aad178
Nope. It refers to you and your lot who troll this forum with countless alternate monikers just so you can spread your deceit.

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by anonimi: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by joseph1832(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

All of u keep churning out thrash
"Opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one". So please, feel free to clean your butt with exercise book.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by femivita: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2016
President Muhammad Buhari is a compromised, partisan president http://naijajournals..com/2015/11/president-muhammad-buhari-is.html

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by joseph1832(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
You guys have not seen anything yet. Very soon you will all confirm that Buhari is senile, certificateless and a ďullard. I call him the senile certificateless dullard dictator from Daura

Sir PRO of WWAN u think I will not recognize u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by carinmom(f): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Don't mind the shameless beings. As if the words Democracy and Rule of law existed in their dictionary when they were looting our resources.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by omenka(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Am I the only seeing that most of the comments are in favour of the president??

Ekpas put up a poor showing there honestly. cheesy

Even TheBreakingtimes too show face. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.