Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards (60510 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:
TRASH FROM A TRABALIST!

for me olamide owes donjazzy public apology....bcoz he is nowhere near him in riches, age, personality and making good music
even richardo banks donjazzy was siding for is his brother... so why the insult? undecided
i'm sure if donjazy were a yoruba with all these personalities olamide wont insult him

so tell me how this justifies u pple claiming yorubas are respectful.

You, sir, are the tribalist here. And a foolish one too. Now, I know Phyno is a Yoruba guy because Olamide dissed the headies on his account. Mumu. Victim complex has destroyed your brain.

And yes, Olamide fvcked up by his actions. So, now, I'm igbo? You be mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by airsaylongcon: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
RedCapChief:

Egbon, which brand of gin do you like? You deserve 1 bottle
Na only one Absolut I need make to clear the sense so I go do beat wey Don Baba J go put e name on top. Lol
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by shinel(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
TheMascot:
hehehehe hehehehe..fake street..going to twitter to shout " don jazzy , you must kill me today"... cheesy cheesy ...e for do any how... make ambode personally come pack am from him house.m

Lol...in case you forgot, Olamide na the son of Jagaban, Fashola and Ambode join together, na APC boy, they own Lagos o for now, and Don Jazzy don pack comot for Federal level his back bone GEJ don dey village.
We all remember his efforts for PDP in the last election.
Make he better keep quiet for now till PDP enter back.
Make dem no come lock him studio.
Na that time Ambode go remember say he never pay tax for 3years.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by domopps(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash little wonder why 2baba, Asa, psquare keeps winning awards internationally why? because they are only people single reasonable songs not some noise

there's a big difference between song and noise

lil kesh (though i like his beat) makes noise while Rekadoo sings and noise making with beat that rocks the club is not a criteria of winning awards

Roger that

Tho u like his beat.....! End of discussion

Cheeeeeers
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

You, sir, are the tribalist here. And a foolish one too. Now, I know Phyno is a Yoruba guy because Olamide dissed the headies on his account. Mumu. Victim complex has destroyed your brain.

And yes, Olamide fvcked up by his actions. So, now, I'm igbo? You be mumu.

u are off track im.becile update ur brain and get my point!.
WHAT IM SAYING IS IF DONJAZZY WERE YORUBA U KNO VERY WELL DAT HE WOULDNT INSULT HIM!
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by greatme2good(f): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
you are trying to paint Don jazzy black n portray Olamide a saint.both parties are guilty
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by AJORE(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.
Don't mind those secateurs. One said I will delect all olamide songs in my memory and break his CDs...I told her to break the memory, tv set, radio/home theater bcs those stations w still playing his songs...like hip on tv, mtvbase, channel 0. Don J made the most furious cemment dat day. If truly is humble as selfclaimed or gullibles claimed...he should ve kept the comment till other time.....
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by achu442(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
So if its not Don Jazzy Producing the songs...Who was producing for D'Banj, Wande Coal and the MoHits crew??
You issues are baseless.
Reekado won based on votes...
I wan ask u.
Did you vote??
#Reekadicts

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by TeamSimple(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.
Gbam. 1000 likes for you
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by kingofdemons: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
domopps:

Tho u like his beat.....! End of discussion

Cheeeeeers
[/s]

beats and trashy lyrics don't win awards

ask timaya and co
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by hasyn04(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eyan mayweather is a hit. Olamide keep slaying abeg.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by dacovajnr: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
fadareabiodun:
ko sija ni church______say prayer and I say amen
And I Quote"Dapada I slapped an Usher today who woke me up with Cain" undecided
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:
TRASH FROM A TRABALIST!

for me olamide owes donjazzy public apology....bcoz he is nowhere near him in riches, age, personality and making good music
even richardo banks donjazzy was siding for is his brother... so why the insult? undecided
i'm sure if donjazy were a yoruba with all these personalities olamide wont insult him

..see talk?..your mumu na wa o...which one be yoruba and tribe here now?....this is not politics abeg...tribalist warlord everywhere.
Timaya and phyno na yoruba?..ode boy
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by dubylhover(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
domopps:

Don't no why you ppl keep getting it wrong all the time...please note that the award ain't meant for the best lyric but next rated! And even Rekado has confirmed that himself that anytime he see's Lil kesh he always feel as if he doesn't have talent......

Plus how many tracks does Rekado personal have in 2015, how many were club bangs, how many were hit tracks that could be easily found in every child's mouth and even you urself how many of Relado's tracks do u av in ur home ,Office, Car and ur fone and how many have have u played back to back and repeatedly?

Lil kesh did his market profiling and he saw that Vulgar words sells faster than Gala in Nig and @large in music industry of today! Show me that single individual that he or she is okay lyrically.......virtually non even 2face is master of non-sense lyric afterall it's circular and not gospel song...

Kesh deserve the award under the category of next rated

Who has ever won this next rated on the basis of meaningful lyric? Was it Davido with Emadamiduro Emi Omo baba olowo bla bla, or was it Sean Tissle ( av even 4goten his latest back then ....) and to the last previous Pato Ranking Alubarika and Girlie ooo 4 so long av been waiting oo... waiting 4 ur love and ur body oo........ . Nonsense all the way

And it's high time headies put an end to their useless selection and also stop wasting our precious time

Cheeeeers

broda pls can I give you one cup of chilled kunu...so on point...I was just laffing when pipo lay emphasis on kesh lyrics when its clear that d award has nth to do with lyrics but just delivery of what d audience is expecting...abeg is it rekado that has lyrics? totally shitty also..
rekaado can not bring out any song that wud hit like shoki..
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by bewla(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Padreo:

must u book a space? na event be dis? undecided
grin
Padreo:

must u book a space? na event be dis? undecided
O for only waiting for your comment
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by greggng: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
The truth remains that don jazzy has done well so far by not dignifying this bariga tout with a response. Let him and his agent go and die. Is not the one that talks carelessly that wins at last. Olamides downfall is near watch out
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by domopps(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

beats and trashy lyrics don't win awards

ask timaya and co

Hey cut yourself some slack this in NEXT RATED and not best lyric! Pls don't want be qouted by you again.....thanks

Cheeeeeers
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

u are off track im.becile update ur brain and get my point!.
WHAT IM SAYING IS IF DONJAZZY WERE YORUBA U KNO VERY WELL DAT HE WOULDNT INSULT HIM!

Bloody reetard, I ask again, is Phyno yoruba? I know youre deaf and going blind, but it's not my business. Stop writing in capitals. Imbecìle.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by emerged01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=Adamma22 post=41610795]Pls what is d meaning of lawma[/quote we

Lagos waste management authority an agency in charge of waste in Lagos.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:
..see talk?..your mumu na wa o...which one be yoruba and tribe here now?....this is not politics abeg...tribalist warlord everywhere.

U MAY TRY TO DICIEVE UR SELF UR INNER CONSCIENCE WILL STILL TELL U DAT IM SAYING D TRUTH.

IF DONJAZZY WERE A YORUBA OLAMIDE WONT TELL HIM ALL THOSE STUFF,
IT IS NOT FAIR!... DONJAZZY IS FAR OLDER DAN HIM, IF NOT FOR MUSIC STUFFZ HE SHUD BE CALLING HIM SIR
IF HE SEES HIM ELSEWHERE
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by domopps(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
dubylhover:

broda pls can I give you one cup of chilled kunu...so on point...I was just laffing when pipo lay emphasis on kesh lyrics when its clear that d award has nth to do with lyrics but just delivery of what d audience is expecting...abeg is it rekado that has lyrics? totally shitty also..
rekaado can not bring out any song that wud hit like shoki..

God bless you too bro.... But am allergic to Kunu why not nice champagne or @least common cream Amarulla, Baileys and co grin

Cheeeeers
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by sean079: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wrong attitudes and courtesy of this nature should be expected from someone like olamide. His music says it all. Those words he uttered ryt there on that stage are often used in his songs. For don jazzy to now come out and gave meaning to them is what I referred to as irresponsibility of the highest other. Don jazzy really shows he ain't calm n humble as he always portray himself to be. No wonder he having it rough with other artists

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Bloody reetard, I ask again, is Phyno yoruba? I know youre deaf and going blind, but it's not my business. Stop writing in capitals. Imbecìle.

FLATHEA.D UPDATE UR BRAIN U ARE OFF TRACK
I ALSO REPEAT!

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by bewla(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
who cares
Bado does
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:
TRASH FROM A TRABALIST!

public apology ko public address ni.
tell ur don jazzy to go and release hits such as these:
Lagos Boys,
Melo Melo,
Matters Arising,
Confam Ni,
Reggae Blues,
Story For The Gods,
Indomie,
Shakiti Bobo,
Eleda Mi,
First Of All,
Ladi,
Falila Ketan,
Eni duro,
Durosoke,
Skelemba,
Yemi My Lover,
Awon Goons Mi,
Ilefo Illuminati,
Anifowose,
Dansaki,
Make Us Proud,
Lambebe,
Batifeori,
Jogodo,
Oga Nla,
Dope Money,
Usain Bolt P,
Koba Koba,
Sitting On The Throne,
Ghost Mode,
Zero Joy,
Panumo
Then to me don jazzy deserves the public apology he wants.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by mayorchelsea(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
the question those gullible hypocrites should be asked is how many Nigerian artsists have clean lyrics? why choose the headies to start demanding for clean lyrics but still choose to play the vulgar tracks in clubs and parties?
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

FLATHEA.D UPDATE UR BRAIN U ARE OFF TRACK I ALSO REPEAT!
mumu. Because Don Jazzy is igbo. What rubbish talk.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by GenOrumov: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
You are correct about Nigerians being hypocrites but not all of us are.

I don't listen to Lil'kesh, neither do I have any of his songs on my phone except Jimmy Jatt's "Da yan mo" which I don't listen to anyway.

Truth be told, he sings 'cool but rubbish songs' which unfortunately will go against him and in this case has gone against him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by shinel(f): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash little wonder why 2baba, Asa, psquare keeps winning awards internationally why? because they are only people single reasonable songs not some noise

there's a big difference between song and noise

lil kesh (though i like his beat) makes noise while Rekadoo sings and noise making with beat that rocks the club is not a criteria of winning awards

Roger that

You must be an illiterate.
Or among those dumbs that won't read questions before giving answers.
People here are discussing A, you're discussing B. Are you high?
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

U MAY TRY TO DICIEVE UR SELF UR INNER CONSCIENCE WILL STILL TELL U DAT IM SAYING D TRUTH.

IF DONJAZZY WERE A YORUBA OLAMIDE WONT TELL HIM ALL THOSE STUFF,
IT IS NOT FAIR!... DONJAZZY IS FAR OLDER DAN HIM, IF NOT FOR MUSIC STUFFZ HE SHUD BE CALLING HIM SIR
IF HE SEES HIM ELSEWHERE
How old is jazzy?....this guy na mumu sha...I can give you countless of insults between yoruba artists..
I am not yoruba and have lived in Lagos where you have almost every tribes..
I beg commot for that your village make you dey reason well small...if na city you dey from spew this trash,then I dey shame for you..
Why not call Phyno,Kcee,Timaya make you tell them all that trash....try it and tell me what their reply is..
We are talking music and you talking tribalism..All this local boys sef..

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Adamma22(f): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok[quote author=emerged01 post=41611149][/quote]
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
dumo1:

public apology ko public address ni.
tell ur don jazzy to go and release hits such as these:
Lagos Boys,
Melo Melo,
Matters Arising,
Confam Ni,
Reggae Blues,
Story For The Gods,
Indomie,
Shakiti Bobo,
Eleda Mi,
First Of All,
Ladi,
Falila Ketan,
Eni duro,
Durosoke,
Skelemba,
Yemi My Lover,
Awon Goons Mi,
Ilefo Illuminati,
Anifowose,
Dansaki,
Make Us Proud,
Lambebe,
Batifeori,
Jogodo,
Oga Nla,
Dope Money,
Usain Bolt P,
Koba Koba,
Sitting On The Throne,
Ghost Mode,
Zero Joy,
Panumo
Then to me don jazzy deserves the public apology he deserves.

DONT WORRY TILL THE DAY U WILL RECEIVE WORST INSULT FROM SOMBODY WHO U THINK U GAVE BUNCH OF YEARS AHEAD
ONLY THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEEL.
DONJAZZY IF FAR OLDER DAN OLAMIDE,, IF NOT FOR SAME STUFF(MUSIC) THEY DO OLAMIDE WOULD BE CALLING HIM SIR IF HE SEES HIM ELSEWHERE.
LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE.... AND NOT LET TRIBALISM OVERSHADOW OUR SENSE OF REASONING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.