Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards (60509 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by winkmart: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Warefa
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Teamybnl: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hehehe, make i just keep quite ...
Omg! Nakead Photos Of UNIBEN Most Beautiful Girl Surfaces Online (photos)
Click Here To See Photos
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by RedCapChief(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
This post is full of trash and the mods have called LAWMA to call and pack it. We can't allow the op pollute the FrontPage on the first Sunday of the year.

Don Jazzy makes beats. At least, I'm sure he fully produced Tongolo and Fall in Love.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by dammytosh: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

No

Make we start from chinco ekun jare

Him go use chinese finish them

Chai dnt bring tgat guy in.

Chinko ekun is a demon. That boy can drop lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HRich(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
The 10th edition of the Headies award held last night at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, but the award pretty much ended on a sour note after Mavin boss and YBNL boss got into a nasty fight because Lil Kesh of the YBNL lost The Next Rated Award for 2015 category to Reekado Banks of the Mavin which started a beef between the record label CEOs. I think we the fans are begging for answers based on this beef…

Olamide, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade
climbed the stage with his whole to address what he felt was an injustice to Lil Kesh, said some unpleasant things threw the mic on the floor and stomped off the stage and Don Jazz, who had been given a Special Recognition award at the end of his acceptance speech, urged Olamide to come take the car that came with the award in
question…

1. Don Jazzy not make his beats, rather, he pays people to do it and take all the credit – As revealed by Olamide

2. Headies Awards has been compromised. Going
back to 2014 Headies, Reekado Banks won the Rookie of the Year award without having a song to be nominated with, but his input with Mavin Song Dorobucci.

3. Olamide has let go of the fact that D’banj’s
producer, Deevee accused him of stealing the
Kokomaster’s songs. This can be seen in how
Olamide dragged D’banj into his rant?

4. Don Jazzy is an attention seeker who is not
humble at all as he pose to be – As revealed by
Olamide.

5. Olamide actually care about the feelings of his
fans. This seen in the way he was quick to apologize to them for his very unruly and unacceptable conduct at the awards.

Do you see a diss track loading anyone or should
we just #LeavetrashforLAWMA

Have anybody complained of DON Jazzy Owing them?

. Don Jazzy not make his beats, rather, he pays people to
do it and take all the credit – As revealed by Olamide
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by hotgunz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
U re sick, u too can join badbellesenh record.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by 2Awesome: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
daryoor:
who go sing diss song for don jazzy for mavin. dprince and rekado smiley. lil kesh is enough for the whole mavin make we no add olamide.

Shut up Shey Lil creche wey dey rap like person wey dey kindergarten

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Slickest(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
hatux:
Jazzy get fans
Yeah I think so....

He gat som Ibo made fans

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by ojnnaco(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
We're talking money 0P is here taking sh*t... why don't u allow the so called beef to die a natural death

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by hotgunz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
My prayer point today s lord let all my enemies drop mic and vex like olamide when d announced my success

9 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by godfirstawe: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Y is dbanj involved.....

Make dem pack dem shit jooor....

Leave eja nla out of ds.....total different lane.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by godfirstawe: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmmm....y is dbanj involved. ?
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by domido(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
The 10th edition of the Headies award held last night at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, but the award pretty much ended on a sour note after Mavin boss and YBNL boss got into a nasty fight because Lil Kesh of the YBNL lost The Next Rated Award for 2015 category to Reekado Banks of the Mavin which started a beef between the record label CEOs. I think we the fans are begging for answers based on this beef…

Olamide, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade
climbed the stage with his whole to address what he felt was an injustice to Lil Kesh, said some unpleasant things threw the mic on the floor and stomped off the stage and Don Jazz, who had been given a Special Recognition award at the end of his acceptance speech, urged Olamide to come take the car that came with the award in
question…

1. Don Jazzy not make his beats, rather, he pays people to do it and take all the credit – As revealed by Olamide

back to 2014 Headies, Reekado Banks won the Rookie of the Year award without having a song to be nominated with, but his input with Mavin Song Dorobucci.

Olamide.

fans. This seen in the way he was quick to apologize to them for his very unruly and unacceptable conduct at the awards.

Wetin u dey talk?.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
kennygee:
Any Olamide and Donjazzy post just dey make FP.
oya na, create one on top their matter
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by domopps(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
2Awesome:

Shut up Shey Lil creche wey dey rap like person wey dey kindergarten

Don't no why you ppl keep getting it wrong all the time...please note that the award ain't meant for the best lyric but next rated! And even Rekado has confirmed that himself that anytime he see's Lil kesh he always feel as if he doesn't have talent......

Plus how many tracks does Rekado personal have in 2015, how many were club bangs, how many were hit tracks that could be easily found in every child's mouth and even you urself how many of Relado's tracks do u av in ur home ,Office, Car and ur fone and how many have have u played back to back and repeatedly?

Lil kesh did his market profiling and he saw that Vulgar words sells faster than Gala in Nig and @large in music industry of today! Show me that single individual that he or she is okay lyrically.......virtually non even 2face is master of non-sense lyric afterall it's circular and not gospel song...

Kesh deserve the award under the category of next rated

Who has ever won this next rated on the basis of meaningful lyric? Was it Davido with Emadamiduro Emi Omo baba olowo bla bla, or was it Sean Tissle ( av even 4goten his latest back then ....) and to the last previous Pato Ranking Alubarika and Girlie ooo 4 so long av been waiting oo... waiting 4 ur love and ur body oo........ . Nonsense all the way

And it's high time headies put an end to their useless selection and also stop wasting our precious time

Cheeeeers

6 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by babyfaceafrica: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.
I agree....Nigerians are hypocrites!!!!
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.
True talk joor
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by airsaylongcon: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
People talking shit that Don Baba J puts his name on other people's beat haven't worked in a corporate environment. As long as you have been directed by your boss to write a report or prepare a speech, your boss's name goes on the report cos he vets it an authorises if for publication. IT IS HIS REPORT/SPEECH. Same with sound production. No matter how dope a beat it, if Don J hadn't directed that the beat be made and authorised it's use, that beat na waste.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by jaybim: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
All u put here is biased bs... What evidence did olamide use to corroborate his claims. Hot air without substance, abeg leave trash for lawma joor
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by imanuellive(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
classicB:

Did u vote for lil kesh. Pls ans[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by BlackPeni5: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kelly handsome sang a Diss song against Mo Hits. We all know where his career is now.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Padreo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
bewla:
o
must u book a space? na event be dis? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by RedCapChief(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
airsaylongcon:
People talking shit that Don Baba J puts his name on other people's beat haven't worked in a corporate environment. As long as you have been directed by your boss to write a report or prepare a speech, your boss's name goes on the report cos he vets it an authorises if for publication. IT IS HIS REPORT/SPEECH. Same with sound production. No matter how dope a beat it, if Don J hadn't directed that the beat be made and authorised it's use, that beat na waste.
Egbon, which brand of gin do you like? You deserve 1 bottle
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by fadareabiodun: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:
you are in my thread and you are telling me to gerara here mehn and leta they will say olamides fans are the street thugs

#leavetrashforlawma
ko sija ni church______say prayer and I say amen
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Adamma22(f): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls what is d meaning of lawma
samflexxy:
you are in my thread and you are telling me to gerara here mehn and leta they will say olamides fans are the street thugs

#leavetrashforlawma
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by sokera: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:
TRASH FROM A TRABALIST!

for me olamide owes donjazzy public apology....bcoz he is nowhere near him in riches, age, personality and making good music
even richardo banks donjazzy was siding for is his brother... so why the insult? undecided
i'm sure if donjazy were a yoruba with all these personalities olamide wont insult him

so tell me how this justifies u pple claiming yorubas are respectful.
leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by abinibility(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
You just spoke my mind....
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
sokera:
leave trash for lawma

yes na lawma get trash!
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Jarus(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:

question…

Olamide.

6, OP is a fan of Olamide pretending to be neutral.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by kingofdemons: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
domopps:

Don't no why you ppl keep getting it wrong all the time...please note that the award ain't meant for the best lyric but next rated! And even Rekado has confirmed that himself that anytime he see's Lil kesh he always feel as if he doesn't have talent......

Plus how many tracks does Rekado personal have in 2015, how many were club bangs, how many were hit tracks that could be easily found in every child's mouth and even you urself how many of Relado's tracks do u av in ur home ,Office, Car and ur fone and how many have have u played back to back and repeatedly?

Lil kesh did his market profiling and he saw that Vulgar words sells faster than Gala in Nig and @large in music industry of today! Show me that single individual that he or she is okay lyrically.......virtually non even 2face is master of non-sense lyric afterall it's circular and not gospel song...

Kesh deserve the award under the category of next rated

Who has ever won this next rated on the basis of meaningful lyric? Was it Davido with Emadamiduro Emi Omo baba olowo bla bla, or was it Sean Tissle ( av even 4goten his latest back then ....) and to the last previous Pato Ranking Alubarika and Girlie ooo 4 so long av been waiting oo... waiting 4 ur love and ur body oo........ . Nonsense all the way

And it's high time headies put an end to their useless selection and also stop wasting our precious time

Cheeeeers

[/s]

trash trash trash little wonder why 2baba, Asa, psquare keeps winning awards internationally why? because they are only people single reasonable songs not some noise

there's a big difference between song and noise

lil kesh (though i like his beat) makes noise while Rekadoo sings and noise making with beat that rocks the club is not a criteria of winning awards

Roger that

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Kgdavid(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:

question…

Olamide.

Are these dirty secrets indeed, or merely the reflections of an Olamide fan seeking to validate the actions of his hero?

Couldn't care less bout either artist but try and be objective sir.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by abinibility(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
agabaI23:
List from Olamide's fan.

Let's wait for Don Jazzy's fan
,.................[color=#000099][/color].............

Correct!!!!.......You just spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.