Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards (60515 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by bewla(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
greatme2good:
you are trying to paint Don jazzy black n portray Olamide a saint.both parties are guilty
That thing u got on your profile can we do that and live dose fool to fight
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Unlimited22: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
domido:

Wetin u dey talk?.
Help me ask am
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:

How old is jazzy?....this guy na mumu sha...I can give you countless of insults between yoruba artists..
I am not yoruba and have lived in Lagos where you have almost every tribes..
I beg commot for that your village make you dey reason well small...if na city you dey from spew this trash,then I dey shame for you..
Why not call Phyno,Kcee,Timaya make you tell them all that trash....try it and tell me what their reply is..
We are talking music and you talking tribalism..All this local boys sef..

U ARE AN IMBECIL.E U , HOW DO U KNO WHERE IM CHATING FROM... FOWL BRAIN!
GO AND UPDATE HEAD
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Jimbadly: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's obvious very obvious where your loyalty lies Mr Op. Olamide is perfect in your eyes.

It's really baffling seeing people like you with little knowledge of a trending topic and little knowledge of English rushing to put up a topic on nairaland. You really deserve a hard knock on your thick skull.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
GenOrumov:

You are correct about Nigerians being hypocrites but not all of us are.

I don't listen to Lil'kesh, neither do I have any of his songs on my phone except Jimmy Jatt's "Da yan mo" which I don't listen to anyway.

Truth be told, he sings 'cool but rubbish songs' which unfortunately will go against him and in this case has gone against him.
Dbanj,phyno,banky w,reekado,rihana,lil wayne,r.kelly,50 cent,tyga,nikky minaj e.t.c sing Godly song right?..funny people.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by femivita: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido in baby abduction investigation.. It seems he might be in serious trouble.. Read full story on http://naijajournals..com/2016/01/naptip-begins-investigating-davido-over.html
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

mumu. Because Don Jazzy is igbo. What rubbish talk.
FLAT.HEAD!...
IM NOT A TRIBALIST LIKE U I JUST SAY D TRUTH WEN I SEE ONE!
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

U ARE AN IMBECIL.E U , HOW DO U KNO WHERE IM CHATING FROM... FOWL BRAIN!
GO AND UPDATE HEAD
You are a locally made Goat....cry less and argue based on fact.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
What you fail to realize is that majority of the people taking sides with lil kesh didn't waste their money voting for him...but reekado fans responded with love

Did you vote for kesh abi what's his name
classicB:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:

You are a Goat....cry less and argue base on fact.
BASED ON FACT... not base on fact
FLAT..HEAD!

PORCUPINE!
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by amolak: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
samflexxy:

2. Headies Awards has been compromised. Going
back to 2014 Headies, Reekado Banks won the Rookie of the Year award without having a song to be nominated with, but his input with Mavin Song Dorobucci
Chai! corruption everywhere, Headies needs to be probed,how could you nominate someone without any single song and still won it? Olamide should have shot everybody down nonsense

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Voy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
hatux:
Jazzy get fans
yes buh they're affraid to show up on dis very one... Ema lò wa ó
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by paloncy: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:
TRASH FROM A TRABALIST!

for me olamide owes donjazzy public apology....bcoz he is nowhere near him in riches, age, personality and making good music
even richardo banks donjazzy was siding for is his brother... so why the insult? undecided
i'm sure if donjazy were a yoruba with all these personalities olamide wont insult him

so tell me how this justifies u pple claiming yorubas are respectful.

Abeg hu. Be dis ewu with no. Sense. Atall u are a big fool for sayin olamide owes dumb jazZy an. Apology #leavetrashforlawma#

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by freeDR(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
kennygee:
Any Olamide and Donjazzy post just dey make FP.
So you finally removed that mask? You are beautiful anyway.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
paloncy:

Abeg hu. Be dis ewu with no. Sense. Atall u are a big fool for sayin olamide owes dumb jazZy an. Apology #leavetrashforlawma#

OLORIBU!... UPDATE UR HEAD!... PORCUPINE!
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:
BASED OF FACT... not base on fact FLAT..HEAD!
PORCUPINE!
Is that why you are a locally made Goat?
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
freeDR:
So you finally removed that mask? You are beautiful anyway.

Thank you.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:

Is that why you are a locally made Goat?

english sorry! grin
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Kingosytex(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
LEAVE MATTER FOR MATTHIAS
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

engrish sorry! grin
Is it English....not engrish...From that shit,I can tell where you from...fvcking tribalist
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:

Is it English....not engrish...From that shit,I can tell where you from...fvcking tribalist

i have assigment for u.... all yorubas fail this even their professors
please make sentences with these words.

HORSE
HOSPITAL
HOUSE... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i can bet anythin on it u will fail it... prove me wrong grin grin
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by amolak: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
exthar87:
What you fail to realize is that majority of the people taking sides with lil kesh didn't waste their money voting for him...but reekado fans responded with love

Did you vote for kesh abi what's his name
How do you know?
do you have any proof to back your claim?
Are you one of the organizers?
pls stop insinuating
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by bewla(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Padreo:
must u book a space? na event be dis? undecided
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by paloncy: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

OLORIBU!... UPDATE UR HEAD!... PORCUPINE!

See badbelle pipple oooh abeg go hlp am apologize to u d-jazzy cos I now see u are a degenerated pshyco path with lakaye in ur brain................u mature. Nd folish don jazzy dat didn't respect himself nd u expect ola to guv it to. Him GoDforbid *alldiswingleschickens* ###DUMBBJAaaZZY###agbaya oshi*

1 Like

Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by GenOrumov: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:

Dbanj,phyno,banky w,reekado,rihana,lil wayne,r.kelly,50 cent,tyga,nikky minaj e.t.c sing Godly song right?..funny people.
This issue is not about singing Godly songs but about almost all Lil'Kesh songs filled with vulgarity.

I can't play his songs in the presence of my immediate family, my own family and my in-laws.

All these artists you mentioned above have other songs that talk of other topics but not in Lil'kesh's case. Hardly do you hear any of his song that doesn't contain anything sexual.

Even Olamide didn't get to the heights he has gotten to with sexual songs.

Lil"kesh's reputation is what is working against him. Ask those who rode on vulgarity to get massive airplay e.g Skally of Dadubule fame. Which awards did he get before he died.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
HARDBUOI:

i have assigment for u.... all yorubas fail this even their professors
please make sentences with these words.

HORSE
HOSPITAL
HOUSE... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i can bet anythin on it u will fail it... prove me wrong grin grin
Tell me why you are a goat...you don't have to be shy or scared of anything..common kiddo..
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=HARDBUOI post=41611523]

DONT WORRY TILL THE DAY U WILL RECEIVE WORST INSULT FROM SOMBODY WHO U THINK U GAVE BUNCH OF YEARS AHEAD
ONLY THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEEL.
DONJAZZY IF FAR OLDER DAN OLAMIDE,, IF NOT FOR SAME STUFF(MUSIC) THEY DO OLAMIDE WOULD BE CALLING HIM SIR IF HE SEES HIM ELSEWHERE.
LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE.... AND NOT LET TRIBALISM OVERSHADOW OUR SENSE OF REASONING.
[/quote
Oga I get ur point but let's face the reality on ground here. olamide was referring to the organisers of the Headies awards not don jazzy. Did he call anybody's name?
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by HARDBUOI: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:

Tell me why you are a goat...you don't have to be shy or scared of anything..common kiddo..

HOUSE
HOSPITAL
HORSE.... ur nightmare grin grin grin grin grin
im still waiting.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Jimbadly: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
south7313:

I support u on dis...Lil Kesh can trash dem all on his own.

And to what end? Of what benefit will the diss track be to the YBNL touts? The Mavin crew makes more cash than the other scallywags can ever dream of making. Go to Ghana and other African countries and see how popular their songs are. Who knows Olamide outside Nigeria? Nonsense.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by haqueurate(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Your name is fitting bae, they are all claiming they want clean music yet they danced to shokky with thier grandma ma. They agree that raekwando doesnt deserve the award but they are quick to support dumb jazzy arrogance. They want olamide to act cultured but agree he has never pretended to be what he is not (IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT listen to his last album eyan mayweather). he is street and "baba iyayon" that he said are in most of his hit rap songs......so please #LeaveTrashForLawma joor

classicB:
I just realised through this headies that Nigerians are big hypocrites. Going by what people are saying, lil kesh has more audience, i mean his songs are played well and people listen to it, it is now when he deserves an award for his hard work that these hypocrites realises that his lyrics are vulgar, can u imagine? What is the diff btw lil kesh and those that listen to his songs? Yall should start playing reekados good lyrics at your clubs and parties then.
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by femivita: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide and don jazzy issue gave me 1000 views on the post.. So let's me use this avenue to thank them because my previous highest views is 82, so u can see how grateful I am to them and I pray Wizkid and banky w is next week or tomorrow but lemme capitalise on Davido saga.
Davido in baby abduction investigation.. It seems he might be in serious trouble.. Read full story on http://naijajournals..com/2016/01/naptip-begins-investigating-davido-over.html
Re: 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
airsaylongcon:
People talking shit that Don Baba J puts his name on other people's beat haven't worked in a corporate environment. As long as you have been directed by your boss to write a report or prepare a speech, your boss's name goes on the report cos he vets it an authorises if for publication. IT IS HIS REPORT/SPEECH. Same with sound production. No matter how dope a beat it, if Don J hadn't directed that the beat be made and authorised it's use, that beat na waste.

bros this doesnt apply to the legal side sha oo because if you prepare a document ,you will be franking in your name o not oga"s own. Even if i prepare a writ of summon that my oga wants to serve on another,na me go frank my thing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.