Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight (38473 Views)

Breaking: FG Removes Subsidy, Fuel To Sell For 145 Per Ltr / Photos: WHO Officially Removes Nigeria From The List Of Polio Endemic Countries / Spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2016
menix:
Good.
now, we can now forge ahead.
thank you. u speak my mind

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by blazetitov: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2016
hollywater:
Why can't you guys just for once accept criticism? This same subsidy are the first reason many people begin to hate GEJ.Bubu took over power this same question was asked if he will remove subsidy.
His response was,what is subsidy?I don't know what is subsidy . Until late last year when Tinubu argue him to remove it. Now i know the Jagaban is indirectly ruling this Country from behind. The same Jagaban who organised musicians and protesters in the street of Ojota (Lagos)against Jonathan because of this same subsidy.

Tinubu must be chasing you in your dreams always. Go for deliverance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Same subsidy that people occupied Lagos when GEJ's govt tried to remove

Meanwhile PMS still goes for N140 in Port Harcourt and nobody cares
please use your brain. GEJ's plot to remove subsidy was to make petroleum sell for #165 unlike #86 that it is currently sold.

6 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by abe4kom: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
smemud:
I thank Allah for this,finally minority will not rule over majority again. PMB THANK U....MAY U LEAVE LONG......
I will say a big Amen to this prayer of yours before you alter it!
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by timilehin007(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Nice
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Whizkeey(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2016
G
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Whizkeey(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Kindly read my signature..... Thanks
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by PassingShot(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
And am not that gullible to believe the lies that was peddled abt the previous administration on the issue of fuel subsidy. removal...
You should be able to differentiate lies and the real information.
don't sacrifice ur future on the altar of political sentiment.
Hope you're a beneficiary of SURE-P.

4 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by seedorfg(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
wow am really impressed with this news, sai CHANGE !

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Prodeegee(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2016
nawah
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by godoluwa(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2016
smemud:
I thank Allah for this,finally minority will not rule over majority again. PMB THANK U....MAY U <<<LEAVE>>> LONG......
gobeee
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by bayinq25(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2016
PassingShot:

I'm wise enough to know that the realities of today are a result of decisions of yesterday.

I doubt if you're that informed though.
please tell him,he needs more education!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2016
When Gej wan remove am,nd guy was proposing 149Naira,werey agba
But here Baba remove am,kan reduce d price join..though 4 50Kobo,baba no try 4 dt aspect

3 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Blizzy9ja: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
please use your brain. GEJ's plot to remove subsidy was to make petroleum sell for #165 unlike #86 that it is currently sold.
You're out of ur mind... can u pls compare the price of a barrel of crude oil by den and now?

4 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by otokx(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

Port Harcourt own is simply unbelievable.
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by blackboy(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Drove into an NNPC station yesterday no queue and bought at 86 naira per litre. Sai Baba. A good development.

3 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Is this a good or bad sign?
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Holyman3(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2016
PassingShot:

Keep living in the past. GEJ that couldn't manage surplus cannot be trusted with subsidy removal. Where are the palleatives promised on the partial removal called SUREP?

@ the topic, I hope this is correct. It is good news especially now that crude price has tumbled. Just as the president said in the media chat, no one will be subsidizing anyone with the current global crude price. And by the time our refineries start to work optimally, subsidy will not even be in the equation even if crude price goes up later.

In as much as I believe it's good to remove the overdue subsidy, I also think you are an arrseholle..
I wonder how many times you urinated in your pants during Jonathan administration.
It baffles me how you and the likes of Lie Muhammed finds silly responses to every contradictory movement by Buhari.

To be successful in business, you don't have to be jealous of the profits of other business men, you just have to create a way to make your own profit. Is it the fault of GEJ that crude oil price was high during his tenure?

No, we are not interested in occupying anywhere, we are no thugs or liars. Only Agberos and Alayes occupy Parks where they smoke weed.
Nature already occupied you and your master through IPOB, BH, Shiite, etc.. OPC and MEND are gearing up too. Cameroun already killed hundreds of your people last time.

You need all the money in the world to achieve half of what GEJ did, despite the corruption during his administration.. Guess what his name is again, it's Goodluck.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by godoluwa(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
whats d price of crude oil then? even with removal of fuel subsidy, pms is suppose to be 50naira or less

4 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by tiwiex(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2016
efilefun:
Bro it should be LIVE not LEAVE. Can see some self acclaimed nairaland professors making jest of the post like they're above mistakes.

Considering the point he was trying to make, the acclaimed professors did well. Let's LEAVE him alone.
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2016
I was in a bunk yesterday evening, why is it that bunker's first line of defence is " No be say I be tout, " Every one needs vegetable vitamins at some point of their life. Whether in solid, liquid or gaseous formular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by lordtriplee(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Problem is

Nigerians are not informed.

Crude prices goes up, fuel prices will go up.

Crude prices drop, fuel prices drop.

I am buying a barrel for 30usd vs 130 usd last year.

One will be cheaper. With the dwindling oil prices globally, the fuel price could be a lot cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Akon419(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Nigerians, get ready to buy kerosine at 200# per bottle. Now the village women will feel the impact of buhari economic hardship

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by kristisking(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
PassingShot:

Keep living in the past. GEJ that couldn't manage surplus cannot be trusted with subsidy removal. Where are the palleatives promised on the partial removal called SUREP?

@ the topic, I hope this is correct. It is good news especially now that crude price has tumbled. Just as the president said in the media chat, no one will be subsidizing anyone with the current global crude price. And by the time our refineries start to work optimally, subsidy will not even be in the equation even if crude price goes up later.
APC apologist.

2 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Hiploko(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2016
PassingShot:

I'm wise enough to know that the realities of today are a result of decisions of yesterday.

I doubt if you're that informed though.
hahahahaaha... So u re feeling like an informed now? No be small thing...

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2016
K
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Rexnegro(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

You re wrong bro, people occupied lagos for the new year fuel price increment by gej govt And not removal of subsidy...he gej never Tot of removing it talkless of making attempts..gej wey clueless to the point he doesn't know when to eat...

7 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2016
hollywater:
Why can't you guys just for once accept criticism? This same subsidy are the first reason many people begin to hate GEJ.Bubu took over power this same question was asked if he will remove subsidy.
His response was,what is subsidy?I don't know what is subsidy . Until late last year when Tinubu argue him to remove it. Now i know the Jagaban is indirectly ruling this Country from behind. The same Jagaban who organised musicians and protesters in the street of Ojota (Lagos)against Jonathan because of this same subsidy.
I thought you guys said jagaban has been sidelined in PMB government,now he is ruling this country....you guys ar consistently inconsistent.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by MyGeneration(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
nice move pmb, we igbos are behind u.

2 Likes

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
smemud:
I thank Allah for this,finally minority will not rule over majority again. PMB THANK U....MAY U LIVE LONG......AM SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER I JUST COMMIT .....

minority in terms of tribe or votes?i dnt blame u anyway

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by babasanti: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
smemud:
I thank Allah for this,finally minority will not rule over majority again. PMB THANK U....MAY U LIVE LONG......AM SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER I JUST COMMIT .....

Keep dreaming soon it will happen again this time we will steal $100billion. Ram and cows.
Re: FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight by gurunlocker: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
PassingShot:

still brought this bias defending into new year?.... now you know that he is 'living in the past', but anytime APC blame GEJ, 'They ain't living in the past'..... How do you know he cannot be trusted with subsidy removal?.... change your way bro,.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti / Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.