Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? (1489 Views)

Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do / I Realized He Is Impotent Just On Our Wedding Night. / I Am Impotent & Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by franzis(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Ladies are you going to stay or just walk away from the marriage

Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
Question, jamb question. Over to the ladies
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by INTROVERT(f): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
hmmmm.....

DID HE USE IT FOR OGU EGO?
DID HE HAVE AN ACCIDENT AND LOST IT?
WAS HE BORN THAT WAY?
DID HE KNOW HE WAS?
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by stevealibi: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Pray untill sumtin happens
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Omotayor123(f): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2016
If it's curable, we get treatment... But if not undecided
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by YorubaWoman: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Oran cheesy

Somo owa nisi ni.
Ki wa nikoko igbeyawo
undecided
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
but if not, what happen next
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by bewla(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2016
dew shall not divorce except when your spouse is sleeping around
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by cruzita(f): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2016
if its not curable no prb as long as he will allow me adopt as many children as I want
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Adonis3: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Abeg who thief my mat
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
you stay and gba ka mun! cool
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2016
That has nothing to do with patience

Anyways it is impossible, for me grin
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by kestolove95(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2016
I will b patient and gt anoda man to b servicing me
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Simplymeah: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2016
grin dats troble in form 6. If a man discover dat his wife does not have a vaginal what will he do?
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by myfantasies(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2016
I will be patient enough nd see if I could help him get a cure

But if dere is none, den i will walk away

Cos his family and friends will advise him to walk away or get another wife if i am in his shoes
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:
That has nothing to do with patience

Anyways it is impossible, for me grin

You wilk go for a test drive 1st shey?
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Kazrem(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
If not ehn ehn? grin
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Uh....I'd have to Unmarry You..undecided

Coz if not, the marriage would be A Cheating Spree...grin A girl got needs!!grin
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by adeagbo101(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
I so admire your sincerity!
kestolove95:
I will b patient and gt anoda man to b servicing me
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You wilk go for a test drive 1st shey?
Never heard of medical tests? wink
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
I will taste before buying any product.
Realistically, we go break up ASAP
Wetin I wan dey do 4 ur house if 'Mr Long thing' is not working undecided
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nerlix(f): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
I think it depends on how patient he wee be wen he finds out that am barren
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
So women cannot stay without penis? Chai and they be forming what I don't know
Smh
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by yemoxyl(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Don't wanna find myself in that kind of situation
Re: How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? by Jayjay0(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Well..let the ladies and diick addict come and answer this one undecided

(1) (Reply)

Three Ghanaian Students Group Intimacy Sex Video Leaks Watch / Screenshot Photo: Nahwire It's This Enough Reason For Her To Break Up With Me? / Hilarious! Igbo Boys When The Scan Say It's A Baby Boy "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.