Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels (4415 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by chidiezeh(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2016
S*x may be great for your mood, good for your heart, and possibly work wonders on your skin, but not all types offer the same benefits You should Know now.

Sometimes s*x can make a bad situation worse and leave you wishing you hadn’t wasted your good underwear & clean sheets on a brief fling with s*xual mediocrity.

Listed below are the 4 types of s*x You Must avoid at all cost.

1.Make-Up s*x: Experts are split on this one and you can decide for yourself whether make-up s*x works for you. Some psychologists believe that it rewards fighting, drama and generally bad behaviour. They suggest that couples are dealing with intensely negative emotions and instead of finding a resolution, they seek an opposite experience (pleasure) in s*x. They argue that this type of s*x isn’t “real intimacy” and that it can lead to loneliness and the belief that everything can be fixed with s*x. What a world it would be if this were true!
If you find yourself enticed by these four types of s*x, you may want to take a moment to reconsider. And if you’re still tempted, at least consider the laundry

2. Drunk s*x: A few drinks may loosen you up and help you to
shed your inhibitions, but be sure to limit how many glasses
you down as you may end up shedding and downing more
than you bargained for. “Bottom’s up” may be in good fun at
the bar, but you need to decide whether you’re open to letting
it take on a whole new meaning bedside. If you plan on
drinking, bear in mind that alcohol impairs your judgment.
Booze goggles not only cause light-of-day regret the
following morning, but also reduce the likelihood of using
condoms and other safer s*x tools – so plan ahead.

And that liquid confidence may seemingly improve your
performance on the dance floor, but it can have the opposite
effect sxually. Alcohol impacts your body’s s*xual response
and circulation making erections and lubrication harder to
come by.

3. Break-Up s*x: It may seem appealing to take one last ride
on that pony for old time’s sake, but the consequences will
likely outweigh the benefits. You’re breaking up, which means
something isn’t working. And even if s*x isn’t the cause of
your break-up, it can complicate an already delicate
situation.

For instance, it’s easy for your partner to misconstrue your
intentions. When it comes to break-up s*x, you don’t want
your “It has been a pleasure doing business with you,” to be
misinterpreted for a “Thank you. Come again!” Even if you’re
the type who makes your intentions crystal clear, science still
offers warnings against break-up s*x. Romantic rejection
and heartbreak trigger the same parts of the brain
associated with pain, distress and addiction. It takes time to
reduce these triggers and when the wound is fresh, you don’t
want to train your body to link s*x with these conditions.

4. Self-Pity s*x (The One Night Stand): If you’re having a
little pity party for yourself and think that a one-night
stand will elevate your spirits, you may want to think again –
especially if you’re a woman. While a one-time roll in the hay
(or nightclub restroom stall) can be fun for some, women
seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to casual
s*x.

And the short sticks aren’t to blame. Research shows that
over half (54 per cent) of women often feel disappointed by
one-night stands and report high levels of regret the
morning after. On the other hand, 80 per cent of men feel
positively about the experience and say that it helps them to
blow off some steam. Steam? Is that what they’re calling it
these days? So before you take the plunge and turn to casual
s*x to lift your spirits, be sure to consider other ways to crash
the pity party.
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Nellybank(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Am currently running the third option. Very interesting I say
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by INTROVERT(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by RexKexMilann: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Bro Sex is Sex!

1 Like

Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by cruzita(f): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2016
sex on a Sunday morning.una dey for church dey comment abi?pastor must hear this
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by chidiezeh(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
sex on a Sunday morning.una dey for church dey comment abi?pastor must hear this

we never go church... time still day
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by akachidi(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2016
It seems this guy don't understand the fact that conji is the respecter of no man...

1 Like

Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by sinaj(f): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
New year sex nkor
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by legendboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2016
sinaj:
New year sex nkor
End time sex

1 Like

Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Adonis3: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2016
OP how can somebody avoid drunk sex Maybe you were drunk while writing this postundecided
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Dotwillis1(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
yhu sef no dey church ni?
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Simplymeah: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Ok noted
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by djeezy(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Nice thread.
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by cruzita(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Dotwillis1:
yhu sef no dey church ni?
I dey shrine
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Sex na sex. As long as pucu nd dik is present
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by jonagaga(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2016
mtcheeew leave trash for lawma
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by TIDDOLL(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Sex don get categories undecided....
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Amethyst1(f): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Make-up sex does it for me! However, the quarrel must have been a serious one before I would even contemplate it.

There are some quarrels that no amount of explanation would solve, it's then I play my ace; make-up sex game.
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by greatness22(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amethyst1:
Make-up sex does it for me! However, the quarrel must have been a serious one before I would even contemplate it.

There are some quarrels that no amount of explanation would solve, it's then I play my ace; make-up sex game.
Do u attend WINNERS chapel?
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Amethyst1(f): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
greatness22:
Do u attend WINNERS chapel?
May I know your reason for asking please?

The name of my church is 'Odozi-Obodo Bible Church' tongue

1 Like

Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by greatness22(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amethyst1:
May I know your reason for asking please?

The name of my church is 'Odozi-Obodo Bible Church' tongue
Lolzz, if truly dats d name of ur church, then i'll advise u to run, because dat name alone may guarantee any member first class ticket to hell.

Back to your question.. u have dis stricking resemblace with a my drama coordinator.
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by afanide: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Won't be surprised if this makes front page.
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by Abee79(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
The two (2) types of s*x to avoid by all means:
1. Pre-marital s*x
2. Extra-marital s*x

Simple cool
Re: The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels by dafiidi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
1 nd 4 go well die die!!! grin grin...Make up sex ends al quarells nd brings yall closer..

(1) (Reply)

I / We Had Sex And She Wants A Relationship / Father And His Daughter (kissing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.