Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption (2177 Views)

Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by seunmsg(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Facebook
Twitter
Email
Share it with your friends

Cronies of corrupt Nigerian politicians have embarked on a campaign of calumny against President Muhammadu Buhari. These one-sided critics, egged on by the opposition, have wrongfully labelled him a tyrant and dictator. An online petition asking Buhari to resign has gathered 600 signatures within 48 hours.

Nigeria would have become an El Dorado today if Buhari's war against corruption had not been stopped in 1985. Now they have started again. They want to stop the drift of Nigeria's destiny. It was Dante Alighieri, an Italian Poet, who said, “The hottest part of hell will be reserved for those who in times of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.” Uthman Dan Fodio rounded it up by declaring, "In an unjust society silence is a crime..."

Good people who maintain silence make it possible for bad people to stop good works. We of the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) call on the good people of Nigeria from all walks of life, from all tribes and from all religions to show their solidarity with President Muhammadu Buhari by signing this petition reaffirming their full confidence in him, his administration and the war against corruption.
To whom will the petition be forwarded: NIGERIANS AT HOME AND IN DIASPORA
Petition signature must be confirmed in a subsequent e-mail.

http://rivoice.net/petitions/full-confidence-in-buhari.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
There is another one. From ipetitions.com for Buhari. This already have over 4500 signatures already. You can sign here below:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-president-buhari

I have already signed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by seunmsg(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
tuale4u:
I will sign

That's the spirit bro. We must show the lovers of corruption that they are in the minority. Defeated PDP and their online wailers can't lead the narrative on how to go about fighting corruption. They created the mess that PMB is cleaning. They must have no say in how the president goes about doing his job.

4 Likes

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by amtaken(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I want to sign a petiton to support him to probe the following rogues:

1. Amechi.

2. Fashola.

3. Himself.

4. IBB.

5. Theophilus Danjuma on how he acquired 5 oil wells.

6. Oshiomhole, Aregbesola, Okorocha (when their tenures are over).

7. Tinubu.

8 OBJ.

9. Abdusalami Abubakar.

10. Ambode who handed over Lagos State over four years accumulated Revenue Allocations to Tinubu while he was the Accountant General during Fashola's regime. That is, the Revenue Allocations which OBJ refused to pay to Lagos State during Tinibu's era and the gentleman GEJ released the money to them at once as soon as he assumed office only for Ambode to divert the whole money to Tinubu who later compensated him with the office of Governor.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by ajebuter(f): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mr Seun, I totally agree with you that Mr. Buhari should fight corruption to the barest level.

It is the wish of every sane and patriotic Nigerian.

Here is my list however: GEJ, PEJ, OBJ, IBB, Tinubu, David Mark, Ameachi, Atiku, Diezani, Iweala, Ezekwesili, El-Rufai, Okorocha, Wike, Ngige, Oshiomole, Aregbesola, Obanikoro, Fayose, among others

He is doing a good job of probing the source of fund of PDP campaign

When is he going to extend the same courtesy to APC and its source of campaign fund?

I'm of the opinion that our politicians, PDP, APC, APGA, LP reek of corruption and should be brought to book.

Fair enough, right?
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by frodobee: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Frodobee :
Zombie life is interesting. Where can I sign to have him return the $300k and bulletproof SUV's? (atleast he doesn't need the SUV now) Or probe Sylva, amaechi, tinubu etc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Amein(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
I HEREBY DONATE NIGERIA TO PMB EXCLUDING THE SOUTHEAST.
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Amberon: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
I will sign in Favour of bihari for myself and for the other 180 million citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Phonetikkks: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
seunmsg:

That's the spirit bro. We must show the lovers of corruption that they are in the minority. Defeated PDP and their online wailers can't lead the narrative on how to go about fighting corruption. They created the mess that PMB is cleaning. They must have no say in how the president goes about doing his job.

Watch and share boss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ

Corruption must stop!

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by tuniski: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sign ko delete ni! Corruption,corruption and corruption past and present. Citizens should wake up and stop buhari worshiping he is one of them all corrupt!
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Phonetikkks: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Facebook
Twitter
Email

Cronies of corrupt Nigerian politicians have embarked on a campaign of calumny against President Muhammadu Buhari. These one-sided critics, egged on by the opposition, have wrongfully labelled him a tyrant and dictator. An online petition asking Buhari to resign has gathered 600 signatures within 48 hours.

Nigeria would have become an El Dorado today if Buhari's war against corruption had not been stopped in 1985. Now they have started again. They want to stop the drift of Nigeria's destiny. It was Dante Alighieri, an Italian Poet, who said, “The hottest part of hell will be reserved for those who in times of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.” Uthman Dan Fodio rounded it up by declaring, "In an unjust society silence is a crime..."

Good people who maintain silence make it possible for bad people to stop good works. We of the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) call on the good people of Nigeria from all walks of life, from all tribes and from all religions to show their solidarity with President Muhammadu Buhari by signing this petition reaffirming their full confidence in him, his administration and the war against corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by MyMouth(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
I have signed!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Idrico(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Facebook
Twitter
Email

I just signed.

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by helpee(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
muslim right council? An islamic organisation supporting an islamic president now asking people of other religion to sign petition . is that the new way they recruit terrorrist?
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by fearNORTH: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Muslims and fanaticism...
Always fond of OUR OWN.
Donald Trump may be right after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by seunmsg(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
ajebuter:
Mr Seun, I totally agree with you that Mr. Buhari should fight corruption to the barest level.

It is the wish of every sane and patriotic Nigerian.

Here is my list however: GEJ, PEJ, OBJ, IBB, Tinubu, David Mark, Ameachi, Atiku, Diezani, Iweala, Ezekwesili, El-Rufai, Okorocha, Wike, Ngige, Oshiomole, Aregbesola, Obanikoro, Fayose, among others

He is doing a good job of probing the source of fund of PDP campaign

When is he going to extend the same courtesy to APC and its source of campaign fund?

I'm of the opinion that our politicians, PDP, APC, APGA, LP reek of corruption and should be brought to book.

Fair enough, right?

Dear Ajebuter, the PMB government cannot probe everybody at the same time. It's a gradual and continuous process. For now, the government is dealing with the low hanging fruits. Beside, why did the last administration refused to probe OBJ, IBB, Tinubu, David Mark, Ameachi, Atiku, Ezekwesili, El-Rufai, Okorocha, Ngige, Oshiomole, Aregbesola, among others? GEJ had over 5 years to probe them but looked the other way. Why are you now blaming a 7 months government? Is it not fair that you should allow this government to spend like 4 years before you can judge them on who was probed and prosecuted or not?

It is not the duty of the APC government to probe its own source of campaign fund. You don't just probe for probing sake. You probe when there is a strong suspicion of fraud. If you or any PDP member have evidence of corruption in how APC campaign was funded, provide it to the relevant anti-corruption agency and leak it to the press. If not, wait till PDP or any other opposition party takes over the government at the federal level.

9 Likes

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by DecemberIV: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
To be honest, patriotic Nigerians really don't need to prove to the wailers that they are irrelevant, because they know already.

I just signed still, in support.

#fulamafi

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by seunmsg(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
helpee:
muslim right council? An islamic organisation supporting an islamic president now asking people of other religion to sign petition . is that the new way they recruit terrorrist?

fearNORTH:
Always fond of OUR OWN.

I am a christian and I support the President's war against corruption.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
fearNORTH:

Always fond of OUR OWN.

I am a christian
I am from south south as GEJ
I support Buhari

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by helpee(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
seunmsg:

it is not right for a muslim organisation to start such a petition in support of an islamic president so your religion doesnt matter here. By the way, i support any fight against corruption not necessarily against buhari's enemy but institutionalized fight against corruption that will involve both APC AND PDP and will go on wether or not buhari is in power or not.
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by andyanders: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
seunmsg:

I concur. Buhari is a gift to Nigeria. whether you like him or not, he is the best and I support him 499%

2 Likes

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by yanabasee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
I want to sign a petiton to support him to probe the following rogues:

1. Amechi.

2. Fashola.

3. Himself.

4. IBB.

5. Theophilus Danjuma on how he acquired 5 oil wells.

6. Oshiomhole, Aregbesola, Okorocha (when their tenures are over).

7. Tinubu.

Bae, you just post everything I had in mind to comment....

Buhari claimed that none of his ministers had any law petition and reasons he appointed them... Whilst Amaechi was a culprit... Baba covered him up technically.

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by DMerciful(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Buhari is far more corrupt than GEJ......people think stealing money is the only form of corruption.... even his foundation of entering d military by mere recommendation only is a very big case of corruption esp as all his achievement is buiplt on this fraud! Even from his asset before election and after election, any thinking person will see how corrupt he is.

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by justice2016: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
We voted him in to fight corruption n he is doing that but he needs to be less selective n extend to apc guys who re corrupt too. Also he has to allow the judiciary to do their job. No need signing any thing because that is what we want him to do.

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by dokunbam(m): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2016
I support
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by amtaken(f): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari is a hypocrite who stupefied gullible people in Nigeria and took over a mandate too big for him.
yanabasee:

Bae, you just post everything I had in mind to comment....

Buhari claimed that none of his ministers had any law petition and reasons he appointed them... Whilst Amaechi was a culprit... Baba covered him up technically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by yanabasee(m): 12:51am On Jan 04, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is a hypocrite who stupefied gullible people in Nigeria and took over a mandate too big for him.

And this year, his tyrancy will vindicate us unconditionally... That we warn these zombies from voting for him...

He resumed office and single-handedly moved the defence headquarters to Maduguri. Giving gullible Nigerians room to believe that he will fight terrorism from the front-line... Whereas, the act was supposed to recruit northerners into the military... If you've heard recently that the vigilantes who aided the NA to fight BH have been recruited.... Many of them do not have certificates. Isn't Buhari trying to establish a northern state?
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by amtaken(f): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Exactly. From all his action, it is very glaring that he's a Northern president. Even the N5k stipend they promised their hungry supporters, he has devised a way to channel it towards helping the plight of the almajiris.

Only zombies still believe in that tyrant who has zero respect for the rule of law.
yanabasee:

And this year, his tyrancy will vindicate us unconditionally... That we warn these zombies from voting for him...

He resumed office and single-handedly moved the defence headquarters to Maduguri. Giving gullible Nigerians room to believe that he will fight terrorism from the front-line... Whereas, the act was supposed to recruit northerners into the military... If you've heard recently that the vigilantes who aided the NA to fight BH have been recruited.... Many of them do not have certificates. Isn't Buhari trying to establish a northern state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2016
I am south south
A christian
I support Buhari
I have signed
Currently over 6100 signatures

1 Like

Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by dahmie2013: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2016
I concur! Signing ASAP!
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2016
What has Buhari really done since taking over from GEJ for more than seven months now, apart from shouting corruption up and down.
Re: Sign The Petition To Support President Buhari's War On Corruption by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2016
I support Buhari
I have signed
Currently over 6400 signatures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Features That Everyone Should Know About. / Ekweremadu Is A Disgrace To The Igbo Nation. / See The Strange Greeting Edo Guber Candidate Greeted !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.