Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Visa Free Countries - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Free Countries (50077 Views)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Free Countries by Dlapsow: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
sklep zoologiczny dla psów ubrania dla psów sklep zoologiczny dla psów
sklep zoologiczny dla psów akcesoria dla psówubranka dla psów hotel dla psówakcesoria dla psów schroniska dla psówubranka dla psów akcesoria dla psówkarma dla psów schronisko dla psa fryzjer dla psów karmy dla psówkarma dla psów imiona dla psówubranka dla psów schronisko dla psa karma dla psów akcesoria dla psów schroniska dla psów salon dla psów sklep zoologiczny dla psów salon dla psów
Re: Visa Free Countries by wanaj0: 3:13am On Feb 21, 2011
komplete:

Greetings to all Nairalanders'!

Its fun being here, i enjoy all the discuss, its enlightening and educating truly.

This is my first posting here, and i am compelled to because i am an eye witness to the pain,humiliation, frustration and dehumanization our people go thru in the name of travelling and living abroad!

I work and live in Vietnam,legally of course,and the level of influx of illegal Nigerians, who have no business travelling abroad is annoying!

More painfull is the pathetic story they tell of how much they spent getting visa and coming here,with promises of Jobs and greener pastures that dont exist!

Because they were not prepared for the challenges of living abroad much less Asia,they end up sleeping outside and engaging in things that take our already muddled reputation as a Nigerians down the drain, so much so that if not for Business purposes, am almost ashamed telling people am from Nigeria!

I am Compilling names of Names of "AGENTS" and unscrupulous individuals in Nigeria who route people to Vietnam with 'promises' of Jobs, i intend to expose such ones soon!

The truth however, is that with the level continous rot,decadence and downward decay Nigeria is slopping into, i dont blame anyone getting out, but you only enjoy the conveniences when you are LEGAL.

Its not easy anywhere in the world.

All the best Guys!

Vietnam is so good that they are exporting prostitutes to other Asian countries. Na wa for my people o.
Re: Visa Free Countries by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 21, 2011
una don waka reach vietnam.
Re: Visa Free Countries by saridonp2: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
So many Nigerians in Vietnam even some even have companies.
Re: Visa Free Countries by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
tpiah!:

una don waka reach vietnam.
Have about 2 friends currently in vietnam,they claim 2 b schooling there,and according 2 dem,life ova there is splendid
Re: Visa Free Countries by FALInvest: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2011
Are you planning to come to the UK on holiday?
Do you need someone to take you around ?
Do you need a befitting short term accommodation during your period of stay?
Also need a pick up from the Airport?

We are registered Limited Company Based in the UK.
We offer excellent and exceptional services in making sure that your stay becomes a memorable one in the UK.
You are guaranteed a highly affordable rates

Kindly contact us on : capitalplusinvestment@yahoo.com

Thank You
Re: Visa Free Countries by worry246(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2011
Limited Company with Yahoo mail address!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only thing limited is posters brain cell to think people trust him.
Re: Visa Free Countries by homer99: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
We should stop deceiving ourselves and feeding of others facades of information,
Re: Visa Free Countries by allenchat: 5:00pm On May 03, 2011
can someone tell me free visa country
Re: Visa Free Countries by kenny33: 9:23pm On May 03, 2011
allenchat visa free is to heaven, ha ha ha just dey joke, i dont quite remember but i think for now the country visa free to Nigerians are poor north americans countries and europe, cuba, kosovo, cooks island, georgia and several others. But why dont you leave all this ones and try to get a malasyia visa which is so damn easy, you will only pay ยง10 in malaysia embassy in abuja and also get your visa the same day
Re: Visa Free Countries by allenchat: 1:18pm On May 05, 2011
thanks for the reply i really appreciate that, but guy i believe that there is no job in malaysia or du you think there is job there? guy please tell me more about that country malaysia may be when i get there things will go easy for me, like getting good job and make nice money you understand now. please guy let me now much about all this thanks. and how i go process the visa may student or visiting please put me through.
Re: Visa Free Countries by kenny33: 4:56pm On May 05, 2011
ok, this all about it i am not in malaysia now. Firstly there is no job in malaysia and you dont have to settle there all you need to do is use it as a stepping stone to another better countries like
Re: Visa Free Countries by kenny33: 5:06pm On May 05, 2011
uk and several beta country You can work on internet there as they dont really have some local jobs there then if you can marry their citizen there to get malaysia passport to go visa free to other countries like uk and getting malaysia visa is very easy all you need is get your international passport. and have 2 photocopy of the data page of your inter pp. and 2 photo passport clearly showing your face with your ears showing. then
Re: Visa Free Countries by kenny33: 5:14pm On May 05, 2011
then print out the application form (advisable Tourist form) and fill it then photocopy 3 and keep 1 with you (you only need 2 to take to the embassy) then fill the form carefuly, Then you also need bank account showing money and an original air ticket, that is all then you can take it to their embassy in abuja, and also you meant need an invitatn letter or hotel reservatn but not necessary
Re: Visa Free Countries by kenny33: 5:16pm On May 05, 2011
submission time is from 9 to 12am in the morning and you wait till 2 to 4pm in the afternoon to get the result
Re: Visa Free Countries by kenny33: 5:20pm On May 05, 2011
but you can use an agent help but cost mush, that is 60k or more but if you did it yourself you will only pay 2500 naire for the visa and if you are not staying in abuja then transportation fee from where you are residing will be included.
Re: Visa Free Countries by allenchat: 5:51pm On May 05, 2011
kenny thanks for the info, but were can i get the tourist from as in site that i will down load it please tell me
Re: Visa Free Countries by kenny33: 7:59pm On May 06, 2011
The malaysia embassy addrs in abuja No 2, pechora close oe panama street, maitama P.M.B 5217 wuse, Abuja phone local: (09) 4133918 or (09) 4133922, +23494133922 but i don hear say den don move from that place but you can call them or email them at, malabuja@kln.gov.my or visit there website at www.kln.gov.my/perwakila/abuja
Re: Visa Free Countries by allenchat: 6:56pm On May 07, 2011
kenny i am grateful for all the information that you have passed to me, thanks so much, i will mail the embassy for further infromation thanks.
Re: Visa Free Countries by kennybuda: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2011
hummm dominican republic na visa free lol, anything free for nigerians hehehe na hail fire
Re: Visa Free Countries by FBS: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
Dominican republic is NOT visa free for Nigerians.
Re: Visa Free Countries by kennybuda: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2011
na waoo nigerians , i guess nairaland is for informations and advice well dokpesi thanks alot for posting forget that grammer debate. una wey dey oxford uni abeg make una try break una oyibo remember say some people dey here wey na money carry them come abroad and no bi oxford grammer cheers
Re: Visa Free Countries by ahmedoguns: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
shocked, this thing very serious to some pple, som travel witout anyhting to do, if you want to travel make sure you av some to do wen you get there cuz, you need to do something to help your family andyou life in future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.