Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Should I Advice Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Advice Her Or Not (1001 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? / My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Advice Her Or Not by lordprosh(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
PM nairalnds. I decided to opst this bcoz I need urgent advise on a matter dat will affect some1s live.

Drz dz girl I meet last year january nd we started dating.
During d period we dated it ws lik romeo nd julieta. It ws so real dat lot of pple were jealous.. I loved her nd it ws obvious dat she loved me too.. In fact she loved me more dan any grl I dated b4 her..

While we wr dating. I noticed she ws a kind of sex freak.. Not like she doz it every time buh anytime she nature calls she jst can't help it..

I also noticed dat she ws kinda obsessed wit marriage.. We ar very young. But she pressured me many times 4 marriage. She evn suggested we had a secret wedding.. Of course yhu knw my ansa WS a capital NO..

Fast forward... We started hav ish wit d relationship due to my busy life.. One day she cried nd told me she kissed a guy.. I said nothing, she kept begging me to say sometin or do sometin.m she begged dat I shld shout or hit her.. I jst smiled nd told her "all z well"

Den d calls reduced.. She leta told me a guy proposed to her nd she is tinkn abt marrying d guy.. I felt sorry 4 her. I tried convincing her not to rush dz marriage tin nd try gain admission into higher institution.. Buh she wasn't convinced.. Dz went on 4 some months.. I got tayad nd ended d relationship.. She ws shocked, she tried fixing tinx buh I ws done..

We maintain a 'greeting friendship' bcoz she leta travelled to her home town in d east to write her post UTME.. Nd wsnt goin to return until dz year..

Jst today I decided to call nd wish her a wonderful year.. Afta she picked d call.. I greeted her nd she greeted back.. She den ask who ws speak(I called her wit m new line) I told her to gus who ws speaking nd she gusd rite.. She mentioned my name.. We den xchanged greetnz.. Nd I asked abt her admission package oo.. She den told me dat its not sure.. I asked what her nxt step is nd she told ME SHE'S GETTING MARRIED.. I stop walking nd stood 4 a while in total silence.. My heart stopped.. I jst couldn't blv my ears..

I told her its not d best option. She said she can skul afta marriage I told her she might not be lucky.. I told her abt her dreams of been a top journalist.. I told her abt al d dreams she shared wit me.. She jst replied nd said she's a designer nd she can do dat to live..

I av been troubled after talking to her.. My mind says I shld text her to convince her not to make such decision as she might not be lucky..

I need every1s advise on wat to do..

NOTE. I av a GF am dating nd am very happy wit her... I jst want to help her..

Pls every1 I nid ur help on dz 1..

MODs pls help
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by dammytosh: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Leave her alone.

It is her life and her decision.

Since you have your own girlfriend.
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by cjfbn: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mind your business.
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by alterswerve(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
You people shu coman advise o.
Blows kakaki
COME AND ADVISE!
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
There's nothing you can do since she want to get married and circumstance might have led her think that way. Her family might be mounting pressure on how to get married and her parents might not even be able to sponsor her education. Do you have an idea of what her family financial background is like?
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by lordprosh(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
There's nothing you can do since she want to get married and circumstance might have led her think that way. Her family might be mounting pressure on how to get married and her parents might not even be able to sponsor her education. Do you have an idea of what her family financial background is like?
I don't tink doz ar d reasons.. I tink it sexual
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Romeo and Julieta. Lol.
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by 20bc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
What's your problem now...

You want the girl back...?

Or want her not to get married now?
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by valdes00(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
its nt because u want to help her.... its because u still av feelings for her.... and u beliv u r abt losing her forever if she gets married... lobatan
.... deny it mak amadioha burst ur balls

1 Like

Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oga helper, mind your business nd leave her alone, it's her life.
"He who hasn't made a mistake hasn't made a discovery"
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by lordprosh(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
valdes00:
its nt because u want to help her.... its because u still av feelings for her.... and u beliv u r abt losing her forever if she gets married... lobatan
.... deny it mak amadioha burst ur balls

I don't av fellongs 4 her agn...
Am done wit her..
I told a woman we both respect y I broke up wit her nd d woman was lik 'wats her problm'

I av a GF am happy wit.. She givs m love nd joy
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by 400billionman: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
WHen will people start minding their business ?

You send am School ? She refuse...

Btw, you dumped that girl because you never wanted the financial burden of sending her to school.
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by lordprosh(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
400billionman:
WHen will people start minding their business ?

You send am School ? She refuse...

Btw, you dumped that girl because you never wanted the financial burden of sending her to school.

Bro its not dat.. I knw I shld av stayed nd try help her.. Buh d pain she ws causing m ws too much.. Nd moreover she as decided to leave lagos..

I jst fl maybe m advice can make her slow down wit dz a decision.. She might be making a big mistake..

Her parent her ok
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by MRBrownJ: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
@lordprosh
how can you say to someone (that you havent seen for months) that getting married to the man she desires is NOT the best option?!
obviously, from the start, we can clearly understand that you guys are not meant for one another, as you desired different things in life, and you didnt care about what this gal was doing (whether kissing other guys or getting marriage proposals). her ultimate dream is to GET MARRIED, and now that she is about to achieve her dream, you want to derail that?! how selfish of you. let her leave her life with or without the dreams she shared with you
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by lordprosh(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@lordprosh
how can you say to someone (that you havent seen for months) that getting married to the man she desires is NOT the best option?!
obviously, from the start, we can clearly understand that you guys are not meant for one another, as you desired different things in life, and you didnt care about what this gal was doing (whether kissing other guys or getting marriage proposals). her ultimate dream is to GET MARRIED, and now that she is about to achieve her dream, you want to derail that?! how selfish of you. let her leave her life with or without the dreams she shared with you

I was hurt by her kissing anoda guy.. Am jst d kinda guy dat don't knw how to react.. M silence ws golden to her.. I tink her reason 4 marriage is jst to enjoy d pleasure of sex without committing sen of fornication. But I ttink drz more to life dan SEX.. Pls try nd see tinx 4rm my angle.. If dz her decision turns out to be a big mistake nd I didn't warn her.. I tink I'll die of d guilt in my heart..

The fact she's my EX does not mean we aint friends.. My closes frnd now is one of my EX.. She advice nd help wit my relationship.. Nd I do same to her.. I had an ish wit my GF recently nd she ws d 1 dat help m solve d prob
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by Adasun(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
op u need to leave her alone,let her be ooo
Re: Should I Advice Her Or Not by MRBrownJ: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
lordprosh:

I was hurt by her kissing anoda guy.. Am jst d kinda guy dat don't knw how to react..

sadly, yes you dont show your feelings especially when its needed by your partner (who may do crazy things to get your attention)... your type is the reason why so many women are miserable in love. its no better than them being single.

M silence ws golden to her..

your silence was WRONG, no matter how you wanna look at this issue.

I tink her reason 4 marriage is jst to enjoy d pleasure of sex without committing sen of fornication.

whatever her reason may be, it makes sense to HER... as a not so close ex, accept that as her choices. you may advise her that it may be too early, but if she is dead set on getting married then accept that

But I ttink drz more to life dan SEX..

thats YOUR opinion and you are entitled to them, and i suggest you use that in YOUR life to evaluate who you seek for marriage.

Pls try nd see tinx 4rm my angle..

i CANT/WONT because it is not your life we are talking about here, its HERS. so only her angle matters, and so far she is ok with it, its all good.

If dz her decision turns out to be a big mistake nd I didn't warn her.. I tink I'll die of d guilt in my heart..

this will be the consequences of HER actions, and thats much better to accept than if she did what YOU wanted her to do, and it turns out to be a big mistake.

The fact she's my EX does not mean we aint friends.. My closes frnd now is one of my EX.. She advice nd help wit my relationship.. Nd I do same to her.. I had an ish wit my GF recently nd she ws d 1 dat help m solve d prob

the important word here is ADVICE, and not enforce. yes, you have all the rights to tel her how you feel about this marriage (as you have already done), now that she has heard you and she still want to go ahead with this marriage, accept it and move on with your life.

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! What Do You See In This Picture? / Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. / Nairaland Problem With Website Offline= Seun Do Something Abt It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.