Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! (790 Views)

Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
1st Corinthians 3:6, I planted, Apollo watered and God gave the Increase. Faith without work is dead. Poverty in Nigeria is neck cutting as it continue to rise and it will continue that way for sometime irrespective of Party, or whoever may assume the post of Presidency or leadership as everything seems geared at an absolute state of wrath. Among the Nigerian business circle, the cliche is "if its not a lie, it wont sell". Only the dumb would believe the Forbes cooked up lies as only a few know that Bill Gate is never and will never be the richest man on earth. You have all spoken well, that I share the prayers of Bishop David Oyedepo does not mean I 100% share is views or worship in his Tabernacle.

That I give you indomie or paracetamol does not mean i produce it in my house. According to the the popular USA website, www.richestlifestyle.com, it was reported that the popular Nigerian Bishop David Oyedepo is one of the world richest pastor with a networth of USA $150 million, but a report lately from www.divanaija.com confirmed that the pastor felt insulted on hearing the news claiming that he has on so many occasion single handedly written cheques of USA $1 billion dollar. From my recent research and analysis I confirmed the words of the Bishop, he should be someworth around the US $45 Billion with chains of ventures in and outside Nigeria that is unknown to alot of us! Oyedepo spent $225 million in the acquisition of his four private jet alone as each goes for around $30 million which is #4.5 Billion Nigeria currency for each.

That Bishop David Oyedepo is worth $150 million is a sheer miscalculation and misconstrusion of figures on the part of Forbes which was later admitted. Thanks to the same impoverished complaining Nigerians who flood the churches on Sunday pushing in their hard earned money in the name of fat tithes, seed sowing, offerings and gifts with the deluded hope of multiplied financial blessings in return. For many, this is but a pipe dream. Deep down, the pastors smile; they have got just the perfect suckers. Dangote I discovered the same around US $68 Billion, Adenuga of Glo the same around US $50 Billion and so many Nigerians Business Mongol and politicians that top the list. But lets not be fooled, it has been uncovered that 20 Nigerian families are 10 times at least by far more richer than Dangote. They are all politicians and this has remain a secret for many years. All these will not be possible without you and I servicing the wildly mad epilepsy and the paralysis of Nigeria cultural value and Psyche and the overall system paralysis.

We leave the truth to start chasing shadow sentiment in the name of he is my brother or he is not my brother, he is my tribe or he is not my tribe, he is my party he is not my party. That's how gullible we are, the same people who will hint you to go for war and supply you and your opponents arms for the war, when your entire clan is wiped out, they sell your lands to foreigners. like a rat pond playing into the cheese thinking the cheese is Miracle is a game of chance at our peril. We allow ourselves to be used like a pack of chalks used on a blackboard but never remembered for its importance. instead the word and the boards take the credit. These guys are fending off from our pains and gullibility.

Expose an average Nigerian from the streets, shanties, ghettos and gutters to the same privilege and orientation their counterparts in the developed part of the world and you will be amazingly wowed, dazed and shocked to your grave. They will shock in either in this two ways by becoming the worst of the lots of a privilege society or to the pinnacle of a grandstanding height and ovation and laurels. As a result of a resent ground breaking research conducted by a team of experts from the USA and other developed countries of the world on IQ, it unveiled that Nigerians are surely the smartest of all and top on the list with the highest IQ ranking results. After an extensive random test on people from Chinese, Mandarins, Japanese, USA, Russians, Germans, France, Australians, Indians, Nigeria and many other African countries. At an average IQ of 120 to 160 for over 62% of the Nigerian population which is equivalent to been or near a genius which equate the IQs of Albert Einstein and 230 IQ that of John Wolfgang Con Goethe, and another 28% who are around 160 to 180 IQ rating that are actively engaged in our industry and labour market as the demise of opportunity hampers the importance of our IQ and finding productive use for it.

The remaining 10% are with the IQ rating of 180 to 250 to out match the world and USA most genius man on earth Christopher Langan who is said to have an IQ rating of 190 to 218 IQ.

The 10% Highest rated Nigerians IQs are scattered all over the world. 7% are in the developed world finding productive use for their IQ while the 3% are in Nigeria living their modest and quiet life undisturbed by the heat of the Nigerian Economic crisis, managing there businesses, engaged in consultational services, work for the private firms and avoid meddling in government affairs like a plague. But a few fractions which is the 3% of the 3% lots of Nigerian best which is figuratively 0.0009 of the 3% home based best still work for the government. They gained the official positions on grounds of privilege, favouritism and sentiments, but not on merit as they are vulnerable to indiscriminate dismissal. This makes room for a generic home spun brain drain and abuse. But amazingly in the height of our brilliance, we are the cheapest to be fooled and told a lie which is why our brilliance will never amount us anything. We allow politicians to divide and rule us on the grounds of taking party sides, same the private companies, same our clergymen all in the name of God until they fleece us all to our shamefedness. The reason Nigerians are most feared and respected all over the world is a picture of our real identity but often shadowed in the wrong dimension.

There's a cliche in the USA that says "if you want a job done, hire a Nigeria, and if you want a Job undone, hire a Nigeria because they are unpredictably irrational like an incontestable fire." We allow this people to divide and rule us in the name of Party, religion, church affiliations, social status, and tribes. The USA employs a different approach for their unity unlike the everyday drama we boast of in this part of the world. The acclaimed and derogated Hausa man from the North may not be worth of Leadership, but will everly continue to rule Nigeria for a very long time and with an answer best known to the British who Orchestrated the Nigeria Unity in the 1st place. Apart from the doomsday side of the Hausa man, there's something unique about them, simplicity in Unity. I look forward to seeing a United State of Nigeria!!!! We all have to be diligent, hard working and come together as one. For greater wealth creation, irregardless of your discipline, every Nigerian must embrace Agriculture and must have a farm be it for crop production or for livestock purpose.

www.agrocashnet.com
Re: Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! by BrightEye(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2016
hmmm. omo 9ja nimi, 9ja nabimisi, 9ja ni motibere sini ko ABC..... said Dagrin.
Re: Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! by FisifunKododada: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2016
cool absolute poopoo
Re: Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! by ril19(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Hei OP you can lai oo.....When did Oyedepo sign 1billion dollar cheque?
Re: Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! by Vince77(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2016
There is some truth in what u wrote.
Re: Shocking Facts About Nigerian Height Of Poverty & IQ!! by HammerEvery(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
If you want to have a nigeria with high I.Q. Send the fulani parking back to futa jallon, the hausa who have been under their spells since dan fodio's jihad will become liberated and start fighting their own cause like the Ibo and yoruba. No hausa have ever been president, fulani have been sitting on their heads since 200BC.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's APC Political Intolerance Will Not Be Tolerated / Obasanjo Bombs Governors / EFCC Arraigns Saraki’s Cousin, Tope Saraki Ex-commissioner For N371m Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.