Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump (54776 Views)

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by ceo247frolic(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ogunl.JPG
President-elect Donald Trump On Friday appointed Nigerian man, Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi as member of the President’s Strategic and Policy Forum.

The Forum, which is composed of some of America’s most highly respected and successful business leaders, will be called upon to meet with the President frequently to share their specific experience and knowledge as the President implements his plan to bring back jobs and Make America Great Again.

The Forum will be chaired by Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder of Blackstone.

Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners.

1. Ogunlesi is the son of T.O Ogunlesi of Makun, Sagamu, Ogun State,Nigeria. His father is the first Nigerian professor of medicine. He attended Kings College, Lagos.

2. Bayo Ogunlesi is Chairman and Managing Partner of Global Infrastructure Management, LLC, which is a private equity firm with more than $35 billion in assets under management and invests worldwide in infrastructure assets in the energy, transport, and water and waste industry sectors.

3. Prior to founding Global Infrastructure Management, Mr. Ogunlesi spent 23 years at Credit Suisse where he held senior positions, including Executive Vice Chairman, Chief Client Officer, and Global Head of Investment Banking.

4. Mr. Ogunlesi serves as a member of the board of directors of Goldman Sachs, Kosmos Energy, and Callaway Golf Co.

5. Mr. Ogunlesi holds a B.A. in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from Oxford University, a J.D. from Harvard Law School, and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.

6. Prior to joining Credit Suisse, he was an attorney with the New York law firm of Cravath, Swaine & Moore. From 1980 to 1981, he served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Thurgood Marshall, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court.

7. He was a lecturer at Harvard Law School and the Yale School of Organization and Management, where he taught a course on transnational investment projects in emerging countries.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/adebayo-ogunlesi-7-things-you-should.html

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by optional1(f): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
We go reach there some day.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by talktonase(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Correct guy!

28 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Timmypromise(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
hope for Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by omowolewa: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Doing great.

I thought it will take Trump another 6month to appoint his aids then come up with long list of Uncles and Kinsmen.

His appointment is an indication that Nigeria has great minds but are not close to her seat of powers. Economy goes beyond paddyism nepotism.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Onechancearmy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wow! All these intimidating credentials! No wonder a certified i. d.i.o.t semi-illiterate a.b.o.k.i like the Daura D.u.l.lard did not appoint him as Minister of Finance in Nigeria because the D.u.ll.ard is scared of anyone more intelligent than himself.
Ogunlesi would have been an upgrade on Okonjo Iweala because he had a double first: First class degree in Law and First clasd degree in Economics.
America's gain is our loss.

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by sarrki(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Above all is omoluabi rere

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by emmasege: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Wow! All these intimidating credentials! No wonder a certified i. d.i.o.t semi-illiterate a.b.o.k.i like the Daura D.u.l.lard did not appoint him as Minister of Finance in Nigeria because the D.u.ll.ard is scared of anyone more intelligent than himself.
Ogunlesi would have been an upgrade on Okonjo Iweala because he had a double first: First class degree in Law and First clasd degree in Economics.
America's gain is our loss.
Deep calls unto deep, says the Holy Book.

This implies shallow also calls unto shallow. Buhari can only call on Kemi, his type.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by 7lives: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
What?, Trump rewarding the IPODS for their support by appointing an Afonja into his cabinet? pinshure or i don't believe it.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by devilson(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
chai,see Brain.why can't buhari make this guy our minister of finance instead of one olodo rabata called kemi adeosun.

people like this nd noi inspire me to av lot of degree in life,after law school am definitely traveling out to study economics nd I must still study other courses.

proudly omoluabi

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by devilson(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
7lives:
What?, Trump rewarding the IPODS for their support by appointing an Afonja into his cabinet? pinshure or i don't believe it.
hahaha but afonja nd ipods are the most brilliant tribe in Nigeria.alimi's just dominate us politically but they are not as knowledgeable as us.

proudly afonja

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by FlyoruB: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
What sort of rubbish and nonsense is this. Donald Trump fall my hand. I was expecting an IPOB rep appointment for all their support. Yoruba people reaping where they didn't sow. cheesy Nah. Donald Trump, you really really fvck up, mehn.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by soji1992: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
lala pls this needs to be on d FP Thank u
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by devilson(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
chai,see Brain.why can't buhari make this guy our minister of finance instead of one olodo rabata called kemi adeosun.

people like this nd noi inspire me to av lot of degree in life,after law school am definitely traveling out to study economics nd I must still study other courses.

proudly omoluabi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by HtwoOw: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
I once suggested that Buhari should look beyond Nigerian borders to look for great minds, this guy would have been a big fish, but then he's not been in Nigeria in a while, he might actually be useless grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by HtwoOw: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
FlyoruB:
What sort of rubbish and nonsense is this. Donald Trump fall my hand. I was expecting an IPOB rep appointment for all their support. Yoruba people reaping where they didn't sow. cheesy Nah. Donald Trump, you really really fvck up, mehn.

Hehehehe he

This is buusit

I get the Sarcasm Hahahahahahahahah

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Yoluba, we biaflans no glee, donut trunk is marginalizing us... Tufia

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
If u relate with Goldman Sachs in anyway, u're relating with a U.S earthly Cooperational god.

I think he's well read. An exception in his race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin grin

WE NO GO HEAR WORD FROM OFONJAS TODAY

after hating on TRUMP even there elder Soyinka said he will tear his green card if DOnald win but now they are all rejoicing .....now c una life ofonjas

never judge a book by its look lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by usmanktg2(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
h
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by mrtegation99(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by steppin: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jarus:

Listen to yourself
You should be ashamed of your knowledge if people with no knowledge "just dominate" you
Kai! Mallam don vex. grin
Brown roofs are so annoying and can get on one's nerves. grin

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by SIRKOL(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
devilson:
hahaha but afonja nd ipods are the most brilliant tribe in Nigeria.alimi's just dominate us politically but they are not as knowledgeable as us.

proudly afonja

Listen to yourself

You should be ashamed of your knowledge if people with no knowledge "just dominate" you

13 Likes

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
I was going to say the ethnic bigots would soon be here to pollute this beautiful thread, not knowing they had already arrived.

These people cannot raise a discussion beyond the levels of afonjas, Igbos, plenty oil in the soup or no oil at all in another.

Dumb ass folks. This thing is becoming really irritating to the point of puking.

And these are youths in their 20s and 30s who should be having intelligent conversations.

These days I avoid threads on crimes because one iddiot would check names and insist that crimes is the exclusive preserve of one ethnic group.

I don't know what Seun can do, but these set of people who cannot see beyond the prism of Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are gradually turning this forum to child's play.

Nations dont grow like this. It's unfortunate, really unfortunate.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Jackossky(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Yorubadguy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by Jackossky(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
I was not being affected by what was being posted by the op

but by afeezco and htwo... those guys are really funny

look at how they blessed the moderators

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by afanide: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
He's a Nice guy.....

If you want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola& Ginger, Cocoa Powder), contact me via my signature below......

DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Name checked and verified grin

Adebayo Ogunlesi:

He's a son of the brown roof republic

People who are known for greater things since 20BC

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump by ipledge5: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
givan:
If u relate with Goldman Sachs in anyway, u're relating with a U.S earthly Cooperational god.

I think he's well read. An exception in his race
My uncle Wife Works at Goldman Sachs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.