Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith (27501 Views)

Buhari Meets With Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate / Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Nimblemind(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
With the way two of them display their love, you'd envy them!
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Suresir: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
i love watching super story. Is that the only question u ask during d interview !
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by TruthHurts1(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Congrats 2 u both.

Egbon mods pls move my topic 2 front page nau..y r u people like dis sef.buh if it is abt celebs it will hit front page. Dis is so unfair. U guys r being partial

Abi o? You wrote a very powerful and moving post on non-payment of pensions and it did not make the front-page unlike this nonsense. Who be these mods sef? I go report them to Oga Seun for being frivolous. angry
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by harry509: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2016
TolstoyFan:
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

Dame Judith Amaechi is the wife of Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation. The immediate past First Lady of Rivers State has a charming personality like her husband’s which elicits admiration. Not many know that she has been married to Hon. Rotimi Amaechi for 22 years. Describing her husband, Dame Judith Amaechi in an interview sometime back, said," My husband is a very wonderful person. He is very kind-hearted. Just forget the misconceptions some people have about him. He is a wonderful husband. This year will make it 22 years of our blissful marriage." How did she meet her husband? " I was 15 years old the first time I ever knew him. I met him again when I was 19. He met me for the first time in my life at a wedding. I was quite young at the time. I think he just loved me from the beginning. And I grew into loving him as well. He didn't just propose to me at the first meeting. We dated for a while before we married."

http://dawntodusknews.com/how-i-met-fell-in-love-with-rotimi-amaechi-his-wife-judith/
okie oooh. Vry soon my wife go tell hw she love me 2...
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Enesi47: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Stubborn man and ugly woman
show me your mom antelope face

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Bigdreams(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Good for them.

Grab this FREE REPORT - How To Start Bulk SMS Business Successfully and Make Money Constantly
Go to www.targetedsms247.com/freereport
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by porshuch: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2016
ADA ENUGWU-UKWU NA UMUNRI. The only sister to Hon Dozie Nwankwo rep njikoka, anaocha dunukofia federal constituency.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by mrkel(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2016
me1234:
I hear she was a help to PETER Odili's wife where Amechi met her. Don't know how true this story was but don't quote me ooo. Like I said am not sure of this story but people who know her please tell us the true story.

You're right bro
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by amtaken(f): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Why is he holding her as if she's his daughter?

You can't hold your wife on her hips or boobs but if it's your Owerri girlfriend now you squeeze her ass very hard.

Unromantic husband.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Forwetinnah: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
...and the House-Geeh shares her Testimony with the Boy-Boy cheesy
2016 will be one comedic year I tell ya! grin
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Lobolintin(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2016
How is that my business ??

If you like you for no date am
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Wizlove(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Next question: we will love to know why he beats you up back then in the government house?
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by wiseoneking: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2016
TolstoyFan:
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

Dame Judith Amaechi is the wife of Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation. The immediate past First Lady of Rivers State has a charming personality like her husband’s which elicits admiration. Not many know that she has been married to Hon. Rotimi Amaechi for 22 years. Describing her husband, Dame Judith Amaechi in an interview sometime back, said," My husband is a very wonderful person. He is very kind-hearted. Just forget the misconceptions some people have about him. He is a wonderful husband. This year will make it 22 years of our blissful marriage." How did she meet her husband? " I was 15 years old the first time I ever knew him. I met him again when I was 19. He met me for the first time in my life at a wedding. I was quite young at the time. I think he just loved me from the beginning. And I grew into loving him as well. He didn't just propose to me at the first meeting. We dated for a while before we married."

http://dawntodusknews.com/how-i-met-fell-in-love-with-rotimi-amaechi-his-wife-judith/
Smells of LIES. she was a maid to the former governor Peter Odili. Thats where she met Amechi when Amechi was picked from the street to work for Odili. Lets hold on the truth. She is been economical with the truth.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by obinnashady(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
me1234:
I hear she was a help to PETER Odili's wife where Amechi met her. Don't know how true this story was but don't quote me ooo. Like I said am not sure of this story but people who know her please tell us the true story.
yes,she was peter odili's maid b4,she and her husband are perpetual liars,she's suffering and smiling in that marriage.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by ifekosky(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
madam u both re guilty of child abuse 15yrs...., well, i save ma breath since anytyn can be twisted nowadays even when the truth comes out. #Buharivs kanu
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by ogmaskman: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Useless family of traitors

God will punish ameachi for betraying his brother GEJ and all niger deltans

He used our oil money to fund this Islamic party called APC

u will pay with ur blood soon

It is u that will pay with ur worthless blood. What a jerk
If all the prophesies couldn't come to pass for Jonathan why do u think it was Amaechi that removed him. If u can't see the hand of God in Jonathan's removal then you are a BAT. Dirty handkerchief like u. Ekpa!

Btw I am a Niger deltan and I did not feel betrayed.

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by ogmaskman: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
wiseoneking:
Smells of LIES. she was a maid to the former governor Peter Odili. Thats where she met Amechi when Amechi was picked from the street to work for Odili. Lets hold on the truth. She is been economical with the truth.

How do u feel when u say someone was picked from the street. Does it give u a feeling of accomplishment or of sarcasm.
Where a man start from is inconsequential to where he is headed. Just like saying "pej sold icefish to train ex pres gej in sch".

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by gare(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
theV0ice:

What if she was?

Is there a law that says a help mustn't find love and become successful in life?

There is a lot of things wrong with the story. One she has lied, two there's no way you can rule out the Odilis from her story, she has to sit down and give us the part two of the story
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by theV0ice: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
gare:

There is a lot of things wrong with the story. One she has lied, two there's no way you can rule out the Odilis from her story, she has to sit down and give us the part two of the story

This your write up has nothing to do with my post which you quoted. She might have even been a LovePeddler, it's not my business.

My question remains; Is it a crime for a help to fall in love or be successful in life?
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Phobia1: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Useless family of traitors

God will punish ameachi for betraying his brother GEJ and all niger deltans

He used our oil money to fund this Islamic party called APC

u will pay with ur blood soon
awww eeeyah. i can feel ur pain ehnn. ndo, sorry ehn.
I think you shud CHANGE ur username to "IhateAmaechi" or create anoda acct for Amaechi. #Eranko
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by GeorgeAmax(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
me1234:
u are right. She was a maid to Peter Odili's wife.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Cityguy: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yea. Dasuki's wife wouldn't say anything different, so? She had even begged to be allowed to stay with her husband in captivity. That's the depth of love she has for him. Your minister husband should pls tell his Oga at the top to call his boys to order and let the rule of law prevail. Pls remember, karma is a bit.ch!
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by colosa: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
That is good
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amaechi, God will punish you outcast Igbo man. So you started abusing this lady at the age of 15. Chai, there is God ooo, no wonder you were quick to betray your brother because of self greed.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by wiseoneking: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
ogmaskman:

How do u feel when u say someone was picked from the street. Does it give u a feeling of accomplishment or of sarcasm.
Where a man start from is inconsequential to where he is headed. Just like saying "pej sold icefish to train ex pres gej in sch".
You have said it all boy esp about Pej and Gej. Picked is the right word for amechi's wife for lieing to acknowledge the truth on how he met meche.
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:26am On Jan 05, 2016
BALLOSKI:
this self-inflicted agony and hate won't leave you anytime soon.

Good observation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magodo Crisis: If Not For Immunity, Sanwo-Olu Should Have Been Arrested – Lawyer / Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.